[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Shit If I Know.jpg (11KB, 190x126px) Image search: [Google]
Shit If I Know.jpg
11KB, 190x126px
>>1910735
>Dick Sucking Rating
They are both queers.
>>
Cringed so hard at this
>>
epic le videogay references!
that pinoy faggot needs to fuck off
>>
>the fall of wwe
>>
>>1910740
>He wouldn't fuck Kota's boipucci
Get a load of this homo
>>
>>1910735
How did we go from wrestlers and athletes to this?
>>
>>1910763
feminism and estrogen in the water
>>
>>1910774
The queers & libtards claim that it's gluten.
>>
how mad is kenny omega that video game pinoy is trying to be funny with ibushi?
>>
>>1910803
he isn't mad because he knows Ibushi-kun wouldn't cheat on him
>>
We got to see Ibushi dab

Not sure if that's a win or we should be holding those L's
>>
>>1910774
THEY'RE MAKING THE FROGS GAY
>>
>>1910763

Kota is a pro wrestler paid to live his dream, and is one of the best in the world. He is also jacked, and has popularity outside of the industry.

You sit on a forum that has a whole section devoted to My Little Pony and a couple of homosexual boards, and you insult others while living a chit life with a chit physique and accomplishing none of your dreams.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>1910928
>Suck his 3 inch dick why don't ya?
>>
>>1910943

Don't need to, me and Ibushi already have girls to do it for us. How's fapping to /gif/ going for you?

Lol at being owned by facts and having to resort to rhetoric imaginary points.
>>
>>1910943
/asp/ fag BTFO
>>
>>1910928
Stop projecting
>>
As soon as I saw Kota Ibushi in CWC, I thought he looked different, like his body is just different. Anyone else notice this, or can tell me what it is?
>>
File: 99.jpg (11KB, 517x132px) Image search: [Google]
99.jpg
11KB, 517x132px
>>1910735
You tell me :^)
>>
>>1910735
NEENLETY NEUENEE
>>
>>1910836
I cringed at the crowd
>>
>>1910987
nice
>>
>>1910735
This whole "constant video game references in his casual promos" feels really forced, and he's not a good talker to begin with. He shouldn't be doing this type of stuff.
>>
Based tjp working anti-smarks
>>
>>1910763
>implying TJP & Ibushi aren't athletes

Are you some kind of idiot?
>>
>>1910774
THEY'RE TURNING THE FRICKING FROGS GAY
>>
>>1910959
>me and Ibushi

>me

That's a lie, you're here just like the rest of us.
>>
>>1910973

So your argument is 'I know you are buy what am I?'...

I can see how your mentality led to what you are today.
>>
>>1911489

People who use these sites to gather information on their interests or simply discuss or kill time are fine. People who see this site as a way of life, and endlessly spew negative garbage and recycle memes need to rethink a few things.

Too many crybaby's who want to just complain and have to create some dumb rhetoric meme everytime they see anyone actually enjoying something.
>>
>>1911660
Based anon putting fat /asp/ smarks in their place
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.