[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He wouldn't put up with this, r-right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Cv0LC_1XYAEFXfq.jpg (98KB, 660x631px) Image search: [Google]
Cv0LC_1XYAEFXfq.jpg
98KB, 660x631px
He wouldn't put up with this, r-right?
>>
john cena and nikki ? fucking dumb ass john should have kept fucking mickie james. nikki has a crimson chin and is legit retarded
>>
Never put your burrito in crazy, del rio
>>
>>1910437
>kinda entertainer
nobody has ever said this about Berty
>>
It's Paige Van Zant and Alan Bersten you retards. Also not true.
>>
>>1910437
Phil and Indian boy
>>
File: 1443848957402.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1443848957402.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>John Cena
>B-list

The guy is a household name even to those who don't watch wrestling. He's got to be considered A list right?
>>
>>1910454
obviously not true but its referencing the del rio "stabbing"
>>
>>1910465
SO what happened?
>>
>>1910437
list of couples that I can think of

>meme ambrose and Renee "The voise of the North" Youn
>john Cena and Big Match thikki
>Del Rio and Paigetty
>Zack Ryder and Emmalinarinaetta

Idk senpai, can't see any of these being the case, Paige loves her Papi too much for a violent assault, and even if it was her being violent I doubt he'd let her hurt him so how would it get out?
>>
>Octagon
It's not a wrestler faggots
>>
>>1910492
"Young girl" and "drugs and booze", the Del Rio attack, it seems like its supposed to be Paige. Still just a a blind item.

>>1910505
Del Rio recently became the president of Combates Americas and the couple have been going to events to be fair.
>>
Phil and April
>>
File: Seth Rollins.jpg (46KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Seth Rollins.jpg
46KB, 615x409px
>>1910533
I hope so then I can marry her hot little ass.
>>
I'm gonna go with Paige. She's the one who cut up Alberto, and he covered for her.

Source: My ass.
>>
>>1910543
Why would she do that?
>>
>>1910547
well i think the idea is that she got drunk and high and they got into a fight
>>
It's very obviously Paige and Dorito. Key words: vulnerable, unstable, and young. Dead ringer for Paige.
>>
>>1910547
She's coked out of her head half the time m8.

Even WWE themselves admitted the second failed wellness test on Paige was for an illegal substance, which I'm guessing they mean hard drugs.
>>
>>1910505

I'm not even gonna bother explaining it to you, but for the love of God go enroll in night school and learn reading comprehension you subhuman retard.
>>
>>1910557
Paige is like 25 now, hardly "young"
>>
>>1910557
I think she loves him too much to do that.
>>
>>1910572
>night school offering reading comprehension classes for retards

what college did you graduate from? and how do you know those classes exist?
>>
>>1910580
Obviously never heard of the bunny boiling effect.

A woman can love you too much. So muh that it becomes obsession. So much that even if her man even looks at another chick she gets furious. There's been murders of passion along those lines in the most extreme cases. They get paranoid and kill the partner they love so much, rather than see them leave.
>>
>>1910580
I don't believe a word of this, but that's not a great defense. It wouldn't be the first time something like this happened or the last. How happy and in love they SEEM means little, especially if drugs and alcohol were involved.
>>
>>1910437

BASED BIG CATS NATALYA BREAKING THE FRAGILE MANLETS
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.