[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say it happens. Book the finish.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: bmajhbk.jpg (101KB, 750x502px) Image search: [Google]
bmajhbk.jpg
101KB, 750x502px
Let's say it happens. Book the finish.
>>
>>1910413
aj styles superkicks that jabroni shawn michaels
>>
Shawn tucks his neck during a Styles Clash, match is stopped.
>>
Michaels puts AJ into the sharpshooter and the bell rings before he taps out
>>
the same ending as hbk vs hogan, except hbk is now hogan
>>
Ellsworth turns heel becoming a lackey of AJ and no chin musics HBK.
>>
>>1910424
>AJ Styles headshots HBK
>Hits Phenomenal Forearm
>HBK kicks out, AJ loses his shit
>TUNE UP THE BAND
>SWEET CHIN MUSIC
>1-2-3
I'd mark.
>>
HBGay gets on the mic and admits he never drew a dime then disappears
>>
aj wins via spiral tap

hhh pedigrees him after the match
>>
Godetty does a run-in for his former tag team partner but then swerves and gives AJ the win
>>
Styles works the leg the whole match then gives Michaels the Calf Slicer which he rope breaks.
AJ goes for the forearm, eats the Sweet Chin Music™ but that busts HBK's leg even more and he falls on his ass.
He goes for a late cover, near fall. Preps for another superkick as AJ gets up, he dodges maybe does his own and gives him the Styles Clash.
>>
>>1910413
AJ goes over clean with a Styles Clash followed by a Spiral Tap.

Some stipulation is needed for the match. Some drama. Make up some kind of angle where AJ has to win in order to set something right in the WWE, and Shawn is coming in as HHH's ace in the hole to stop him.
>>
Shawn Michaels goes over.
>>
Everyone knows Shawn is gonna win a phenomenal forearm into a Sweet Chin Music.
>>
Shawn goes over

Cheap pop for the old talent, buries the fuck out of the new talent. Just the way the WWE likes it
>>
>>1910413
AJ pins him with one styles clash because he's drawn more dimes in 10 months than HBK has drawn in 26 years
>>
>>1911532

>because he's drawn more dimes

0 is more than 0 ?
>>
>>1911536
Shawn drew negatives
>>
AJ wins clean with 1 Styles clash
>>
>>1910413
>hbk goes over
>rematch at mania
>styles goes over in the biggest match of all time solidifying him as the real wrestlemania
>>
File: A+goatandtheotherGOAT.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
A+goatandtheotherGOAT.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>1910413
HBK goes over, then puts over seth.
>>
>>1910413
AJ wins clean.
What else is possibly acceptable?
>>
>>1910413
bAsedJ wins with a signature move

HBGay was always just enhancement talent for the real stars
>>
>>1910413
HBK wins every title ever
>>
File: IMG_0631.gif (3MB, 420x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0631.gif
3MB, 420x242px
Brock comes out to re-retire HBK and begin a cross-brand feud with AJ for WM
>>
File: 1470218891923.png (60KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
1470218891923.png
60KB, 592x492px
>>1911309
>Godetty
Literal tears
>>
>>1911537
18+
Shawn, Bret and Undertaker were the only people keeping WWF alive in the New Generation era
They drew less because less people were watching the shows generally because they were garbage; for the time period, they were the top draws
>>
>>1911807
>taker was a draw before the pg era
hahahahhahahaha
>>
>>1910413
>long as fuck match, lots of false finishes
>Both men have the whole crowd behind them
>phenominal forearm and sweet chin music
>THEY HIT AT THE EXACT SAME TIME
>both on the mat
>
>
>
>
>neither man can answer 10 count
>
>
>PPV ends
>Only the live crowd see the finish
>>
>>1911871
they stay on the mat out cold until all the crowd leaves
>>
>>1911909
This
>>
>>1910413
notice how the person who made this made AJ and HBK the same height. HBK is 6'2, but him towering over AJ would make AJ look shitty so he made them the same height. Gain height.
>>
File: manlet mouse.png (430KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
manlet mouse.png
430KB, 500x520px
>>1911948
This.
>>
>heel j
>face Shawn
>ref knocked out because heel stuff
>aj goes for the jump off the top ropes thingy
>sweet chin music mid air
>groggy ref goes for slow count
>1
>2
>lights go out
>bong
>crowd marks
>bong
>Undertaker comes out since Shawn is supposed to be retired by him
>>
File: 1454207557943.jpg (123KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454207557943.jpg
123KB, 600x600px
>>1911309
>Godetty
>>
>>1911948
I'm 6'2 and when I met Shawn at a meet and greet he came up to my nose He might have been 6'2 at one point in his life but he sure as hell isn't now
>>
>>1911807
>Shawn, Bret and Undertaker were the only people keeping WWF alive in the New Generation era
>Shawn "The Jannetty in a tag team that literally had Marty Janetty" Michaels
>Bret "such a shitty leeching nodraw that Vince had to screw him to make him fuck off" Shitman Fart
>Mark "21 wins at mania, 0 dimes at mania" Taketty Dimesaway
>KEEPING WWF ALIVE

FUCKING KEK
>>
>>1912029
I'm 6'0 and I met Shawn Michaels at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that).

Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit.

“I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?”

Then out of nowhere Shawn Michaels shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.”

And I (being a big HBK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.”

Shawn was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Shawn Michaels and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.
>>
>>1911309
Ha, made me chuckle.
>>
Styles Clash

Michaels tucks

His neck is shattered

WWE refuses to ban it
>>
>>1910413
>Michaels and AJ have a really entertaining match
>Trade signature moves, false finishes
>Shawn is about to win, The Bullet Club comes out
>Shawn is overwhelmed by The Bullet Club, is getting beat down
>AJ is still stunned on the matt
>Triple H music plays
>Triple H runs to the ring, throws bullet club out of the ring
>Shawn Michaels starts tunning up the band, AJ slowly staggers up
>Shawn is about to pull the trigger but Triple H kicks him
>Proceeds to pedigree Shawn
>Triple H and AJ have a staredown across the ring, AJ starts to grin
>AJ pins Shawn, then shakes Triple H's hand
>The crowd is booing, chanting " YOU SCREWED MICHAELS"
>>
>>1912236
but why

its literally a oneoff match, none of that makes much sense unless the match has some stipulation on it
>>
>>1912048
I actually believed this story untill the last bit.
>>
>>1910413
AJ goes over clean. The End.
>>
>>1912247
Because Triple H always overbooks himself into a match. In 6 months Shawn will make a guest appearance and it will be like it never happened
>>
>>1910413
Phenomenonal forearm into SCM a la that one Shelton Benjamin match
>>
>>1910413
>20 minutes into the match
>AJ and HBK have already traded 5 false finishers, crowd on the edge if their seats
>both men down
>Shawn gets up, hypes the crowd for a Sweet Chin Music that would have won him the match
>suddenly arena goes dark
>
>BONG
>Taker and HBK have staredown
>"What you doing out of retirement farm boy"
>Taker tombstones Shawn off the top rope to make sure he stays retired this time
>gives Styles a last ride through the announce table, setting up a match at Wrestlemania
>>
>>1912255
How fucking new are you?
>>
>>1911909
>3 hours later, AJ's still squinting around like he's pretending to be asleep but his mum ain't buying it, HBK's passed out from a back injury that suddenly develops.

>Vince i stil in Gorilla watching every second.

>They make mauro call the whole thing.
>>
James arrives after 10 minutes, kick the shit out of them.
>>
>>1911948
Shawn isn't 6'2, the billed height and weight are inflated. He might actually be 5'11
>>
File: 1412406175023.png (8KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1412406175023.png
8KB, 473x500px
>>1911309
>Godetty
>>
>>1912336
>A week later, Cole is doing one of those wwe.com sitdown interviews with Taker
>"Okay, so I get why you gave Shawn Michaels a Tombstone, but why did you attack AJ Styles?"
>Taker's eyes roll into the back of his head.
>"I..."
>"HATE..."
"...MANLETS."
>>
>>1912537
I love HBK, but he is like 5'9 when he is in cowboy boots, maybe, maaaaaybe with wrestling boots on he is 5'11
>>
>>1910428
this. But he no chins AJ right after and takes the title with him.
>>
>>1912263

Yeah this is what I was going to say

>30 minute match back and forth
>Styles on offense for last 10 minutes
>Goes for phenomenal forearm
>Shawn counters with SCM but is tired af so takes 10 seconds to cover
>AJ kicks out
>Shawn goes to the top rope for the elbow drop to finish it
>Styles pops up and gives him the Styles Clash off the top rope ftw

Also a spot where AJ counters SCM into the calf killer
>>
>>1913040
In his prime he was booked at 6'1 and like 215-220 lbs, but he was never over 200 in his career and might of hit it his peak with steroids. I've heard hes anywhere from 5'9 - 6'0 and 180-190 lbs(during his second run). Its hard to figure out his true weight because I don't know how tall he is irl and have never seen him live to make a good guess.

All I know is that all the billed wrestler's height and weight are inflated and the wrestler's who have the least inflated stats are Cena, Lesnar, and Big Show
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.