[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did hhh let him go over at WM20?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Chris-Benoit-5-1.jpg (29KB, 413x310px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Benoit-5-1.jpg
29KB, 413x310px
>>
So his programs could still main event over Benoit
>>
so he could let Orton go over him then beat Orton
>>
so he wouldn't get murdered
>>
>>1910335
I never got why they would put Benoit over but not Booker T
>>
>>1912000
Benoit is white
>>
>>1912000
because Booker couldn't put on great matches and was only entertaining when he was a meme
>>
>>1910342
this
>>
>>1910335
Best for the business

>>1912004
People like Booker T can't draw.
>>
>>1912007
>>1912004
Benoit didn't draw either, plus he was Canadian, the closet there is to a Canadian draw is Jerhico.

The only thing I can think of is that HHH let Benoit go over because he knew he would be bad for ratings/ppv and wanted Randy to go over Beniot instead of him. If he lost the title to Booker then he risked Booker becoming more popular and losing his spot. Booker was the most over face during his feud with HHH
>>
Gaytch is an egomaniac asshole and he definitely used his marriage with Steph for ensuring his position on the roster but he put over guys when he's conviced it's the best for the business. Also, his father-in-law has a bias against WCW/ECW guys so in many cases Triple H was the executioner. John Cena has buried more careers than Haitch did and Cena didn't build any in return. Well, lately he's jobbing hard but he's almost 40 and he should began to create stars years ago
>>
>>1912015
>Edge
>not a draw

18+
>>
>>1910342
>Not "so he wouldn't have to bury him"

One job and you failed.
>>
>>1912000
Benoit was never really that big in WCW. T was and that rubbed Vince the wrong way. Plus, Benoit had proven he was a loyal wwe guy by the time this happened, and Vince had the benefit of hindsight and knew Trips had to drop the title.
>>
>>1912017
>Cena has buried more careers

No he hasn't, everyone Cena "buried" was already a jobber
>>
>>1913163
t. Cenatard
>>
>>1913166
>put over Edge
>put over Orton
>put over Bryan
>put over Punk
>put over RVD
>put over Owens
>put over Styles
>put over Brock
>put over Rocky
>put over The Miz

what more to you want from the man
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.