[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Austin Aries mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: CvzDuW1VMAAS-Q9.jpg (120KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CvzDuW1VMAAS-Q9.jpg
120KB, 768x1024px
What did Austin Aries mean by this?
>>
>>1910063
Jesus
>>
He meant he got NeganMura'd
>>
>possibly suffering permanent eye damage because some MMA gook cant bother to learn how to work

No wonder Nakameme is staying in NXT
>>
>>1910063
"i-i w-will find you emily"
>>
>>1910091
>>1910063

The fuck...
Why am I supposed to be impressed with "strong style" when the mark of a great wrestler is to make it look as real as possible WITHOUT hurting your opponent? Fucking weeaboos find a way to shit everything up again.
>>
>>1910091
>people STILL worked by the strong style meme

how does japan do it lads?
>>
>>1910098
>be nakamura
>get fed up by mma fighting
>need to satiate inferioty complex
>join wrestling
>legitimate hit people on purpose not expecting them hit back

pretty based desu
>>
File: 310[1].jpg (30KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
310[1].jpg
30KB, 600x646px
>>1910063
getting some Scotty Riggs vibes here
>>
>>1910063
Nakameme did that? That's pretty fucked up, he better get some kinda punishment for it. It looks badass though, Aries should come out with an eyepatch from now on. He'll look even cooler than he already does.
>>
>>1910103
>STILL getting worked by le strong style

Nak works safe as fuck especially compared to other japs. They fucked the timing up if anything and Aries spun into the boot. >le strong style is a meme to sell tickets that Shibata or Ishii sacrifice themselves for in big matches to promote. It literally means nothing. The eternal ace of NJPW Tanahashi is safe as fuck, as is who Gedo is pushing as the new ace.

You're being worked into a shoot jack brother dude
>>
File: AustinAries001[1].jpg (22KB, 288x361px) Image search: [Google]
AustinAries001[1].jpg
22KB, 288x361px
>Be Austin Aries
>Be first true ROH World Champion
>Be an innovator and pioneer challenging the WWE machine in the 2000s
>Be the leader of a class of now iconic wrestlers such as AJ Styles, Bryan Daniel, and Cm Punk
>See each of the men you mentored and trained go on to success beyond your wildest dreams
>see the style of puroresu-influenced light-heavyweight American wrestling you invented become the dominant style of wrestling in North America but get no credit for it
>languish in the indies for years
>go to TNA and become world champion
>TNA is a laughing stock
>Finally, finally make it to WWE in the twilight years of your career
>most people think you're a CM Punk rip-off even though it is the other way around
>don't become champion
>get injured and lose sight in one of your eyes

JUST is not a good enough term for Austin Aries
>>
anyone got a webm of the kick
>>
>>1910132
>be austin aries
>be suicide

all you had to say really
>>
>>1910118
>>1910098

stiffgookidf, please leave.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 960x642px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 960x642px
>>1910063
>>
>>1910118
this. if you fucking marks think nakamura works stiff try watching some of the golden age of All Japan.
>>
That's what he gets for hating cops and voting for Jill Stein
>>
>>1910118
I think you're getting worked too, brother, for thinking things like Shibata's headbutt are shoot moves. That's still worked too, and not nearly as damaging as it looks and sounds.

How? Don't know. We like to think we know everything about wrestling, but we don't.
>>
>>1910165
Any headbutt that isn't delivered to your opponents nose is worked tbqhfamlams
>>
>>1910138
>suicide
>billed height; 6'5"

what did TNA mean by this and when did austin aries literally gain height
>>
>>1910187
dude they didn't even debut him for like months after the video game and then i guess said fuck it you do it tjp wear these lifts and nobody will notice we're giving you 8 extra inches in billing

tna was a fun company
>>
>>1910138
yeah
>be austin aries
>do TJ perkins for a storyline
>end up being a better TJ perkins
>>
>>1910205
suicide's offense always cracked me up
>>
File: gay jap man.png (47KB, 461x557px) Image search: [Google]
gay jap man.png
47KB, 461x557px
STRONG STYLE
T
R
O
N
G

S
T
Y
L
E
>>
>>1910063
which smark meme is worse, strong style or work rate
>>
That kick didn't even look that bad.
>>
>>1910063
Bret was right.
>>
>shitter /wwe/ babbies panicking over a fucking shiner
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.