[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long will it take for (You) to get sick of him? Not meme'ing,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: james_ellsworth.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
james_ellsworth.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
How long will it take for (You) to get sick of him?

Not meme'ing, just curious.
>>
>>1908811
On this board as a whole
I give him one more week till everyone on here is crying for him to be put off TV.
>>
File: Dachamp.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Dachamp.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
He's going to be the next WWE Champion
>>
I'm already sick of him.
>>
Once they sign him, if the rumors are true.
>>
Already sick of him, but I think it's amazing. This is Smark double standards at its best.
>>
>>1908811
The night he was made AJ's partner
>>
>>1908811

idk

by the moment i enjoy this (unironically) too much.
>>
>>1908811
I'm enjoying this, so I don't know
>>
>>1908811
after this whole aj, dean, chin love triangle ends.
>>
>>1908811
Im already over it. Waiting to get sick of it.
>>
>>1908811
I don't dislike him, because he's funny and plays his part.
But I think AJ is coming off as a little too much of a goof. The title match against Ellsworth went on for too long, and made Styles' offense look a little ineffective. Granted, Dean's shenanigans, but still.
Then he got pissed this last week and legit left AJ lying with a NCM, and more-or-less got the last word on him.
It's a little much, and AJ's seeming a tad pussy for it. But I like Ellsworth, I hope they have AJ blow a gasket and kill him and Dean.
>>
I'm not sick of him but I think they have already been abusing him for two weeks now. He's gonna get old to everyone very fast at this rate.

Should have had him appear, beat AJ Styles due to Ambrose referee antics and then have him not show up until the Royal Rumble.
>>
I really don't want him overused, because I want him to be over with the crowd but wwe is gonna milk him for what he's worth now that they see his one t-shirt is moving units.
>>
File: asp's FW.gif (1MB, 368x270px) Image search: [Google]
asp's FW.gif
1MB, 368x270px
>Approximately 3 weeks 2 days 7 hours 53 minutes and 12 seconds from now.
>>
File: 1474077300560.png (508KB, 713x494px) Image search: [Google]
1474077300560.png
508KB, 713x494px
>>1908811
Booked properly, I won't be sick of him for a long time.
>sign him to a low price long term contract
>have Styles assault him backstage and beat the absolute fuck out of him
>write him off TV with the injuries that Styles gives him
>hire Gillberg to be Ellsworth's physical therapist, every few weeks post an update video of Ellsworth's recovery that consists of a classic Rocky training montage with Gillberg screaming in Ellsworth's face as he jogs and does push-ups
>Have Ellsworth make his surprise return at the Royal Rumble, then eliminate Braun Strowman (through some kind of goofy struck of luck of course, Braun shouldn't get buried)
>The night after on Smackdown, Ellsworth goes after Styles for revenge, gets a few hits in then Styles beats the shit out of him again
>As Styles is about to hit Ellsworth with a Styles Clash and end his career, BMJ returns and saves the day
>Styles runs away, BMJ cuts a promo for Ellsworth commending him on his perseverance and bravery, and calls him an inspiration
>Then BMJ challenges Styles to a match at Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship
>Ellsworth leaves again for a while, pops up every now and then to have a comedy segment, maybe joins a tag team with another jobber for a little bit

There, Ellsworth doesn't overstay his welcome, he gets a great storyline with some comedy, he gets poetic vengeance on Strowman, he stays realistic as a jobber, he gets to be involved in a segment with Styles and Cena, and he ends up being the most over jobber in the history of jobbers.

Or WWE could give him a retarded comedy segment every single week until we hate him. Which is probably what will happen.
>>
>>1910920
>Gay as fuck.
>>
>>1910920

As much as I want to see him get taken off tv for a while and come back to rr to take out strowman (by luck, of course), option B seems much more easier and likely.
>>
>>1909147
This. Just look at the New Day. Their gimmick was awesome when they first perfected it, but holy shit, you can't go one RAW without a forced segment from them now.

Push the rest of your roster.
>>
Im sick of him now, makes the main event scene of Smack Down look dumb
>>
If you watch talking smack, they actually have given his character quite a bit of depth. He may have a longer shelf life than people think but now they need to translate that over to the main show.
>>
>>1908811
I want an injury angle to get rid of him until real rumble
>>
>>1911375
Royal rumble you dumbass
>>
File: RIP Naito.gif (2MB, 350x194px) Image search: [Google]
RIP Naito.gif
2MB, 350x194px
>>1911375
How about BMAJ puts him out with the Avalanche Styles Clash?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.