[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eva Marie is done with WWE. Shoots on TJ Perkins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Eva Marie caught alot of attention last month when she streamed on her snapchat a rant against the CWC on WWE network.

Eva Marie answered a Q&A on her snapchat promoting her new clothing line NEM fashion. One fan asked her about the divison making it's way to WWE Raw. Eva replied "As much as I respect Kendrick he can't carry an entire division on his back, it's going to be the new piss break matches of the night"

Eva recently said she is pretty much done with WWE and that TJ Perkins is everything that is wrong about WWE.

According tor reports Eva Marie was one of the biggest drawing powers in WWE. Also attracted viewership outside the wrestling business.
>>
>>1908702

domino presley makes her look like a 2/10
>>
Source?
>>
>>1908718
I made it up.
>>
>>1908702

can't lie those are some beautiful teeth
>>
Holy fuck Eva Marie btfo!!! all the Indy shitters
>>
I knew it! I knew it she was one of us! Indie manlets btfo xD wwe btfo by a fucking DIVA!!! Muahahahaha the state of wwe right now. Everyone is shitting on it who is not 50% indie made.
>>
>>1908702
Based Eva Marie working the IWC community
>>
Whoa, hit the pause button, Eva! You've got me more heated than an Xbox power cable fire. Keep this up and I'll contort your legs harder than I contort the L-block in a game of Tetris. Heh, you're more useless than the middle grip of a Nintendo-64 controller. You might have drawn some dimes, but it looks like you're all out of coins!
*dabs off into the sunset*
>YOU DESERVE IT! *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*
>>
File: 1470220558384.jpg (243KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
1470220558384.jpg
243KB, 850x478px
>>1908829
>>
>>1908829
kek I love this TJ meme
>>
>>1908702
Based.
>>
>the autist that makes up stories is back
ok
>>
>>1908702
Y'know, as good as Kendrick is and as passionate as he is about the CW division, he can't carry those charisma vacuums anywhere except record low ratings.
>>
>>1908702
All we need is proofs
>>
I honestly forgot she existed. They haven't been doing a good job unless they're trying to get people to forget her
>>
>"As much as I respect Kendrick he can't carry an entire division on his back, it's going to be the new piss break matches of the night"

I know you just pulled this entire story out of your ass but this is 100% accurate.
>>
File: blacknails.jpg (120KB, 762x1200px) Image search: [Google]
blacknails.jpg
120KB, 762x1200px
based
>>
>>1909265
This.
>>
>>1909267
This.
>>
>>1908829
memekino
>>
>>1909265
Yeah I kind of thought theyd continue having the FROM CONCORD CALIFORNIA announcer tell the crowd she's still on vacation or something

Guess they might be done with her, that was a big investment for literally nothing though
>>
>>1909265
She has been in the company like 7 years and has done pretty much nothing. Her most memorable moments were her last run. And that was literally her doing nothing.

>have match
>music hits
>don't come out

That was the fucking high point of her career!
>>
>>1909343
i liked the wardrobe malfunction spot tho

and she worked a bunch of shitty blogs and dirtsites with the injury the first time she did it
>>
>>1909343

The only reason she is still there is because of Total Divas. If they could get her off that or if the show is cancelled she would be released the next day.
>>
>>1909265
shes off filming a movie iirc
>>
>>1908702
GOAT
>>
>>1909368
yeah got the black hair going on still
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.