[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE new Japanese goddess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

File: kh.jpg (64KB, 600x493px) Image search: [Google]
kh.jpg
64KB, 600x493px
WWE new Japanese goddess
>>
Io Shirai is coming too
>>
>>1908650
Holy shit that is one busted face
>>
>>1908650
>>1908651
What? Hojo and Shirai?
I mean I love them and all, but the Stardom roster is already thin as fuck.
>>
>>1908664
>"Both Io Shirai and Kairi Hojo have gotten offers to start in WWE in 2017 in the last week or two. Both told Stardom management about it this week. Shirai said she was going, and said that she was called by Shoichi Funaki. Hojo was contacted by Shinsuke Nakamura and Simon Inoki. Hojo at first didn’t make a final decision and there is some question if she can pass the physical because she’s had two major concussions in the last two years. In July, when WWE ran at Sumo Hall, Hojo was introduced to Nakamura through Simon Inoki, who knew her because they had worked together when Hojo did an IGF tour. Nakamura pushed to Hojo that she’d do great in WWE. Hojo most recently told the Stardom office that she’s interested in going to WWE. Stardom officials believe Shirai is gone for sure, but they are working to keep Hojo and Hojo then said she’s not sure what she’s going to do"

Meltz
>>
>>1908664
>>1908674
How are these two compared to Asuka? Can they make it NXT/WWE?
>>
File: CIKvk2aVAAAEo2m.jpg large.jpg (74KB, 640x758px) Image search: [Google]
CIKvk2aVAAAEo2m.jpg large.jpg
74KB, 640x758px
>>1908678
Io is a super athletic wrestler.Can work basically every style in the ring and have good matches with everyone.

Kairi is the definitive babyface/underdog.Super charismatic.A star.

They are a big step up for the division.
>>
File: gotta tip em all.png (71KB, 263x200px) Image search: [Google]
gotta tip em all.png
71KB, 263x200px
>Io is a super athletic wrestler.Can work basically every style in the ring and have good matches with everyone.
>Kairi is the definitive babyface/underdog.Super charismatic.A star.
>They are a big step up for the division.
>>
>>1908684
Thanks.
>>
>>1908678
Io might be the greatest female wrestler of all time

not even memeing
>>
>>1908678
One is charismatic and can cry in pain really, really well (probably cause Meiko-sama and Ace Io are trying to kill her idol ass). And her dropping elbow is thing of beauty.

Other is cocky asshole Ace who will get her tailbone operated on and when she returns 3 weeks later (wtf) she will tell story in the ring about other girls kicking her in that just repaired bodypart. And then she will bust out moonsalts, suplexes and so on. And be asshole about that.
>>
>>1908678
Io Shirai shits all over Asuka. They were in a team together years ago and Asuka was the better of the two then but Io has legit become one of the best female wrestlers on the planet now. If not #1, she's tied best with Big Match Meiko
Hojo is pretty much the ultimate underdog as someone said, fantastic wrestler

Well done on them for getting paid I guess but this is awful for Stardom and they won't have even half the quality of matches they do currently so hooray for Paul's Circlejerk Shitshow doing it again I guess
>>
>>1908698
Big Match Meiko called.
>>
>>1908650
About time Asuka is given serious competition.
>>
>women's wrestling

KEK
>>
I don't see whats so great about her. She's nothing special, she just so happens to be Japanese. At least Shinsuke had a masterpiece with AJ Styles.
>>
>gook divashit

okay
>>
press F for STARDOM
>>
>>1908727
>waifuist shitposters are /v/ crossboarders

Made me think.
>>
>>1908685
XD
>>
>>1908731
When the entire board is shitposting, is anything shitposting?
>>
Japanese wrestlers suck
>>
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5Ee2sKDsUhxKTf5M2S
>>
>>1908650
Rest in piss wwe.
>>
>>1908719
She's from japanese indies, it causes nerdgasm in smarks.
>>
lol, she looks like asuka's little sister or something

why do all chinks rook same
>>
>>1908719
Watch her vs Io from January this year, or her vs Meiko from Fortune Dream 2 and try to be a bit more informed in future please
>>
>>1908650
HHH is becoming spoiled. He wants new toys to play with before he has worn the new off of the ones he has just got (Nikki Cross).
>>
>>1908775
Watch out fattie, your zits may pop off if you get too angry.
>>
>>1908678
Both them are 2x the athlete, but 1/2 the personality.
>>
>>1908779
Don't you ever fucking talk to me again, mark
>>
>>1908785
XD holy shit, this neckbeard is barking at me
>>
>>1908816
I think he said 'mark', not 'bark'
>>
>>1908684
qt
>>
>>1908775
>>1908785
>>1908859
seething
>>
File: 3265437589.jpg (10KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
3265437589.jpg
10KB, 311x162px
>Hojo's face halfway through a match with Sasha
>>
>>1908678
Io is the best female wrestler in the world. Hojo isn't far behind. Asuka maybe has more charisma but they're both better in the ring, she's just too old now, they're both much younger.
>>
>>1908674
>Two of the best in the world are going to wwe to be ruined
JUST
>>
Please fuck off back to /wew/ if you have even heard of any of these divas.
>>
>>1908987
Hi /wew/!
>>
These two are going to have to be watered down so hard to not completely embarrass the rest of the women
>>
KEK starodm is fucking finished. Both top stars gone? Forget about it
>>
Asuka finally has people to work with. Sucks Mio had to retire
>>
>Stamford Babbies are actually happy about this.

All this does is kill the little man faster and drag another perfectly good wrestler into crappy wrestling matches with shitty storylines.
>>
>>1909023
WWE fans don't care about wrestling so this shouldn't surprise you
>>
>>1909023
It's their decision.

K.Hojo is a big WWE mark
>>
>>1909023
Good, wrestling should die.
>>
File: STOP.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
WHAT THE FUCK, STOP SUCKING OUT STARDOM TALENT, I BET YOU FAGS AIN'T EVEN GONNA HAVE THEM ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN NXT
>>
>>1909023
This. It's terrible news for both Stardom and WWE's women. Either Io and Kairi embarrass the shit out of every woman except Asuka and *maybe* Ember, or they get watered down significantly, thus their talent is wasted. There's simply no winning here.
>>
>>1909044
>There's simply no winning here.

I win because I want wrestling, as the infantile art form it is, to recede and regress.
>>
>>1909044
>he think ember is good

There are far better women in nxt and on the mian roster.
>>
WHO
H
O
>>
>>1909047
I don't think she's good, but she can somewhat move like she doesn't have cinder blocks tied to her feet, which is more than I can say for most of the others
>>
>>1909023
BASED divashit gonna die lmaooo

>>1909044
>This. It's terrible news for both Stardom and WWE's women.

rofl Good
>>
>watching wrestling
>watching women's wrestling
>>
>liking wrestling
>liking wrestling enough to seek obscure nobody feds and watch their shit

Sign of lesser intelligence.
Only SmA+ckdown is exempt from this rule and even that has been shit these last few weeks.
Wrestling is low-tier, and if you watch it in any form, you are white trash.
>>
>>1909061
>>
Give your thanks to Nakamura and Funaki for being responsible for the destruction of women's wrestling.
>>
>>1909061
this

>>1909064
bretmark seething
>>
>>1909023
> being happy about another overrated ugly chimp dancing around
Kek no

Your outlaw tears are amusing tho
>>
they look ugly as fuck lad no thank you

they can stay in japan
>>
If Io leaves, then Stardom is seriously done.
>>
Women can't wrestle.
Sasha is the only one who could wrestle in NXT but then she got shit on the main roster
Asuka is uncoordinated
>>
>>1909066
Don't compare me to bretgod, I'm not worthy
>>
>>1909073
>thinking sasha could wrestle
>ever
Well this poster's opinion can be safely discarded, nothing of value here.
>>
>>1909071
They can survive Io leaving, they had a momentary slump in business when Aikawa retired but bounced back strong
Both Io and Kairi leaving is when shit gets real though. Mayu is great but not quite on their level and doesn't have the look to carry a promotion, and Bito sucks
>>
>>1908650
They're bringing Io in to beat Asuka obviously and be le new silent killer. Fuck off haitch with your overpowered foreigners
>>
>WWE Superfans have to deal with smarks pretending they knew about 5 Star Io all along and over rating every mediocre match she has
>Stardom fans have to deal with 5 Star Io being gone and replaced by 5-minute-nxt-match Io
I'm sure she's gonna get paid very well, so good for her, but is there anyone in /asp/ that is actually happy about this?
>>
Good. Sap all the talent from elsewhere, bottleneck it in the dilapidated shithole that is NXT, and let wrestling die.

>>1909079
In tears
>>
>>1909089
Yes, the people that want outlel promotions and divashit to die. This is genius by Haitch.
>>
>>1909089
>>1909095
BASED
Cuckdom is ruined
Outlel wrestling on suicide watch
big cock vince squeezed all he could out of wrestling and is now killing it
>>
File: D E V I L I S H.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
D E V I L I S H.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
I want you to know I'm really happy that an outlaw fed lost it's top star and got damaged just because it ass-ravages people
>>
File: Io.jpg (232KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Io.jpg
232KB, 900x1200px
>>1908650
>there are '''men''' that don't want this cutie pie in wwe
>>
>>1909099
>Cuckdom is ruined
It doesn't mean they can't find and build new stars.
>>
Who are they gonna put the belt on in Stardom now? Kris Wolf? lmao
>>
>>1909044
The women in WWE are already shit, so it's not like they'll make any difference.
Sounds like a win to me.
>>
>>1909174
Mayu will need to step up.

There is Kyona too and probably push some gaijin talent
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.