[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: Sasha_Banks.0.0[1].jpg (135KB, 837x470px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha_Banks.0.0[1].jpg
135KB, 837x470px
How do you stop her?
>>
Break her leg so they have to put her down
>>
>>1908599
she will snap her spine eventually
>>
rip off her wig
>>
Just stand aside and let her botch herself to death.
>>
File: sashaboard.jpg (153KB, 799x518px) Image search: [Google]
sashaboard.jpg
153KB, 799x518px
>>
allow her to recreate the mick foley/taker spot in her hell in a cell match

that'll be the end of her
>>
>>1908599
Just keep doing what they're doing to her now. Keep putting her in important matches. She's so reckless she'll fuck herself up and stop herself.
>>
Put a hay bale and bag of horse meal inside her hotel room. Hope like hell she says there eating it and misses the show.
>>
Let her jump off the cell
>>
Sasha had to take a month off just because she fell awkwardly on her back in that Charlotte match.

Don't be surprised if she takes another month off after this match.
>>
File: sash.jpg (43KB, 498x438px) Image search: [Google]
sash.jpg
43KB, 498x438px
>>1908843
Men wrestlers are way much more tougher and realize the pressures of competition if they were to take time off

Sasha literally has no competition since it's just her and Charlotte.

She can literally take off 5 months, mock some other fat numale neckbeard fan of hers, bang Chad Thundercock, post pictures with him, outright tweet that "women's revolution" is just a gimmick and she'll still be over when she comes back
>>
>>1908634
That's actually pretty clever
>>
>>1908852
god her frog splash is so fucking bad. when I saw it I had to contemplate whether or not it was a real attempt.
>>
>>1909312
at least she partially hit the target this time. she has spoken before of trying to do it and landing flat on her face away from the target
>>
>>1908852
this. sasha can't be stopped unless raw gets bliss after she finishers btfoing becketty
>>
>>1908599
Sharp tug on the reins
>>
you can lead her to water
>>
>>1909312
sasha's everything is bad.

When she does a shit version of a move Eddie Guerrero used to do and the memesters on commentary say something like "Shades of the late great Eddie Guerrero!" I feel physically sick.

And I would struggle to give a shit about Eddie.
>>
pray that she gets injured on HiaC after a botches spot from the top of the cell
>>
>>1908852
>>1909516

not true. nia jax will stop sasha and squash all the jabronis in the womens division
>>
>>1909539
monster heels never win. they exist to be fed to sasha just like umaga and rusev were to cena
>>
>>1909544
brock lesnar is a monster heel
>>
>>1909539
where is Nia anyway? she's been off TV since she squashed Foxy at summerslam.
>>
>>1909552
she's getting ready to team up with braun strowman so they can squash sami zayn together
>>
>>1909553
Braun and Nia vs Sami and Foxy in an intergender tag match.

pretty good desu
>>
>>1909556
i don't want her to squash foxy again i'd rather she squash sasha or bayley
>>
>>1909562
bayley and sami could work, 2 of the most over NXT champs of all time get shitgoosed by a couple of real horrorshow looking bastards.

top notch.
>>
>>1908599
Make Asuka the women's Brock
>>
>>1908621
fpbp
>>
>>1908843
>because she fell awkwardly
you actually believe thise
>>
>>1909959
She would still lose to Sasha
>>
>>1909312
>>1909528
Has there been a bigger fraud in wrestling than Sasha Banks who made it to the main roster, let alone win a title?
>>
>>1909971
Sasha can be the women's Randy
>>
>>1909959
imo, asuka is boring as fuck but she'll get the push of a decade because she's definitely not getting over on the mic.
>>
>>1908634
kek
>>
File: 92b677395asamizayn.jpg (37KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
92b677395asamizayn.jpg
37KB, 600x840px
>>1909974
this jabroni
>>
File: Sasha Cucks.jpg (300KB, 837x470px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha Cucks.jpg
300KB, 837x470px
Give her some rogaine
>>
File: 4c6aUln.png (580KB, 517x617px) Image search: [Google]
4c6aUln.png
580KB, 517x617px
You wait for the Nip girls to get called up to further expose her as a terrible wrestler.
>>
>>1910293
She's exposed by fucking Becky and Charlotte. The nips are just maximum overkill, the final nuke in the coffin
>>
>>1910336
she had sex with them?
>>
>>1908599

Big Botch Banks working the smarks.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.