[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NXT Discussion Thread: TYE REMOVES SOMETHING VAUGELY RESEMBLING SAMOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

>Tommasso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano defeated Wong Yuk Lun and Wang Bin

People’s hatred for Ho Ho Lun is completely unjustified. So what if professional wrestling is a completely new and exciting business strategy in communist China and Ho Ho has essentially only wrestled in small yard tard feds in a crowd of 50 people that’s not the reason people should like him. The dude is a FOREIGN UNDERDOG a genuine one like he is legit the one thing WWE has needed since Tajiri left the WWE to go wrestle for Muta’s promotion.

>Nhooph Al-Areebi defeated Jessica McKay with a Roll-Up which should have ended in a Disqualification on the grounds that Liv Morgan clearly interfered in this fucking shitshow of a match
>Tye Dillenger defeated Noah Kekoa another goddamn island nigger trying to get famous for being vaguely related to the goddamn Rock
>Asuka defeated Thea Megan Trinidad in a Non-Championship match via Submission. This was the taping where Mickie James announced she was competing for the Womens Championship to the ABSOLUTE LIGHTEST POP EVER. That was a straight up fucking “OK and?” reaction from these fucking smarks.

>TJ Perkins & Kota Ibushi defeated Mustafa Ali & Lince Dorado

Mustafa Ali has gotta be the most generic ma in the Cruiserweight Division. This mother fucker is a goddamn CAW and he fucking wrestles like a crash test dummy. At least Lince VAUGELY has something resembling a gimmick. TJ is a Nu-Male and Kota is just a really attractive Twink. Kota and TJ dab to celebrate their victory.
>>
big wang was actually alright for a shameless pandering signee.
>>
>>1908373

Ho Ho Lun is still my boy for now and look forward to him making his career off Superstars
>>
>>1908331
We haven't been trained to cheer for foreign underdogs. Foreigners are usually dominating and mostly evil because the threaten our western values.
>>
>>1908331
>The dude is a FOREIGN UNDERDOG a genuine one like he is legit the one thing WWE has needed since Tajiri left the WWE to go wrestle for Muta’s promotion.
So I should pretend I enjoy a shit wrestler's terrible matches because he's foreign?
>>
>>1908399

>So I should pretend I enjoy a shit wrestler's terrible matches because he's foreign?

Because he's not Roman Reigns.

>>1908396

>He thinks Rusev isn't a Top Quality Babyface
>>
tye breaker is a pretty shitty finisher 2bh

roode vs dillinger in toronto is going to weeeird no idea how the crowd will respond
>>
>>1908331
Who is the autist writing out wrestler's real names for results?
>>
>>1908331
>Ho Ho Lun
>Nhooph Al-Areebi
>Noah Kekoa
>Wong Yuk Lun
>Wang Bin
>Mustafa Ali

is this real?
i really hope hhh dies before vince
>>
>>1908741

Perfect 10 (Single knee facebreaker to kneeling opponent)

Tye Breaker (Fireman's carry neckbreaker)
>>
>>1909284
the tye breaker is the firemans carry onto knee isn't it? thats what the announcer called it
>>
>>1908741
Roode is getting a little heat from beating up Dillinger. It's quite a good idea to establish him a proper heel by putting him up against Dillinger. Look how people reacted to Almas beating him.
>>
>>1909290

Yes
>>
>>1908741
Oh I can tell you right now.

>"GLORIOUS 10!"
>"BOTH THESE GUYS! BOTH THESE GUYS!"
>"THIS IS AWESOME!"
>>
>>1909294

Tye is a meme wrestler just like Ryder and Mojo he gets Smark love but Roode is gonna make him look like a heel one the PPV
>>
>>1909298

>Both these guys

This match isn't on the level of Nakamura/Zayn
>>
>>1909294
Roode and Dillinger are both Toronto area boys though is my point

Nobody will boo Roode in Toronto unless they bill him from Manhattan and shit like they did in TNA and have him shit on the city and even then this city is contrarian as fuck when it comes to wrestling
>>
>>1908745

So you can look up these whores instagrams
>>
>>1909313

Tye is gonna get apathy meme pops
>>
>>1909306
Nobody here is going to boo Tye at all

He's going to get a huge reaction this is the smarkiest city and he's local. If you hate fullsail get ready cause this is gonna be 14,000 fullsailers
>>
>>1908760

Trump supporter please leave
>>
>>1909319

>Huge reaction
>50 people
>>
>>1909326
Care to wager on that? Whole arena is going to be doing the hands thing and shouting ten off rhythm
>>
>>1909332

wager what
>>
>>1908331
Are you fucking deaf? Mickie got a good pop
>>
>>1909515

You watched the YouTube Version didnt you?
>>
Bing wasn't bad, but he should've probably train some more. The kicks were pretty nice, but everything else felt a little disconnected.
>>
>>1910207

NXT Developmental is literally the only place that would think Ho Ho has actual talent
>>
>>1910254
They don't, they just want to get into Chinese market with Network
>>
>>1910259

Ho Ho can improve I feel like he can become Tajiri's level in about a year
>>
>>1908741
Everyone will mark out and it will be a meme fest. I love Tye and Bobby's gimmicks but they need better move sets and finishers, and to flesh out their characters before they get stale. I think Tye should stop all these serious promos and go back to taking the piss out of Roode - tell him he's a six and all that stuff.

It will be a 3 star match elevated by crowd going tits mental for 10! and Glorious! Chants and the fact it's good to see Tye mid carding to a solid 3.5 star match.

Roode should win and go on to fued with Joe or straight into title contention. I'd put Tye on Smackdown.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.