[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was he so fucking GOAT in WCW? Is Vince an actual cancer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 16.jpg (25KB, 300x356px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
25KB, 300x356px
How was he so fucking GOAT in WCW? Is Vince an actual cancer?
>>
You clearly don't remember how fucking horrible Hogan's politicking got him. The minute Luger won the Championship he was THE hottest Babyface in the company only right next to Sting and what happens? A month later everyone fucking thinks Luger is a joke and they boo him just by proxy
>>
GOAT of groans/audible selling.

Out of all the wrestlers, I remember Lex, and Foley both having the most distinct groaning.
Very loud, and constant.
>>
>>1907587

Torture Rack legit looks like an amazing finisher
>>
Lugar was a mark who didn't understand shit about wrestling and had literal zero passion for it.
>>
what belts are those?
>>
>>1907593

This became abundantly apparent when Luger had his flop of a run Post-Royal Rumble

I bet Bret was SEETHING his moment had to be fucking shared with Vince's pet project
>>
>>1907587
Thanks OSW
>>1907593
Thanks Cornette
>>
>>1907597
As much as I don't like Bret, absolutely.
Bret is in a constant state of Seeth, but I'm willing to bet it was extra SEETHY
>>
>>1907596
looks like the tag titles
>>
>>1907565
Luger is actually a pretty decent talent. It's just a shitload of dudes have buried him over the years because he didn't "fit in" with the rest of the locker rooms he's been in.

Ultimate Warrior experienced similar treatment.
>>
>>1907593
Watch the shows and make your own opinions about him instead of parroting things you've heard Bret Hart or Kevin Nash say.
>>
Luger was horribly miscast as a patriot superhero babyface.

His tweener run on Nitro Year 1 is hilarious.

>>1907924
Warrior fucking sucked unless he was being carried by a GOAT.
>>
>>1907942
he didnt say warrior was good, he said he was just treated similarly. youre right though and even then he was shit
>>
>>1907988
Right, I was simply getting at there seems to be a high school clique mentality to wrestling locker rooms and some people end up not fitting in, and later one these guys are buried when the "cool kids" get interviewed.
>>
I think it is so fucking apparent that vince is cancer. He booked diesel like fucking dogshit. Here you have a fresh new talent with tons of fucking talent and you book him into the fucking ground like that? It's no secret why when he jumped ship to wcw he got way more success. Vince is an idiot and the booking of every one of his pet projects is evidence of that
>>
I'M FROM CHICAGO WHAT IS A CHICAGO STREET FIGHT
>>
Awful on promos
>>
>>1909800
'no'
>>
>>1909124
It has to be this. Look at how he has such a vendetta against WCW and it's wrestlers (why the wrestlers?) still to this day? I'm thinking a part of it must be because to this day he is still butthurt that WCW gave him such headache. It's because of WCW better storylines (at least for awhile) and better utilization of talent (especially talent that flopped in WWE) that WWE had to change or face death as a company.

Rock and Austin literally saved his company. Without them WWE would have been in the dustbin of history. Sure the same could maybe be said about WCW but I feel WCW midcarders and undercard looking back was beter than WWE at the time. So much of WWE revolved around what's Austin doing? Also to a lesser extent what's Rock doing. If you think about it today isn't all that different with how much the show for the longest time revolved around Cena and only Cena. Same as back in the 80's with Hogan. The only difference being they had two top guys rather than one.

Now they are trying the same shit with Roman Reigns. A massive forcing of him down the fans throats. The only top guy that WWE really ever truly created was actually John Cena. Movies made Rock more famous, Austin was around for awhile as was Hogan. UFC made Lesnar much more popular than WWE ever could hope. Cena is literally the only guy they truly made a star.
>>
>>1910983
Cena wasn't even Wwe. The whole rapper gimmick was all him. And Wwe latched on and then got everyone to boo him by 2006 when everyone was cheering him when he was heel in 2004. I would say Batista is the only one they made a star
>>
>>1911029
Doesn't matter since Cena was pretty much only around for WWE. So it still counts for WWE that they made Cena a star. Regardless if the whole gimmick was Cena's idea. Either way his old gimmick doesn't apply to him today for the most part.

Not sure about Batista desu. Hollywood is again making him bigger than he was in WWE. Also he was the most hated man when he came back a few years ago.

Regardless, it's a fact that WWE's track record of making true legit superstars is awful. The fact that WWE is doing so awful in the ratings now that there is no true competition for them proves this.
>>
File: 6457.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
6457.gif
2MB, 236x224px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH9GK_an9K0

A week after this he lost the title to Hogan in a rematch. Then he feuded with Savage and got buried. Then he feuded with Bagwell and got buried,

Thanks Hogan!
>>
>>1907587
Kek

>>1907593
>>1909800
18+
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.