[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SMACKDOWN RATINGS FUCKING PLUMMET OFF THE EARTH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: 1470027785081.jpg (116KB, 599x671px) Image search: [Google]
1470027785081.jpg
116KB, 599x671px
>Last night's live WWE SmackDown, featuring Dean Ambrose vs. WWE World Champion AJ Styles in the main event, drew 2.127 million viewers. This is down 11.6% from last week's show, which drew 2.405 million viewers. It was the lowest audience for the show since it went live on Tuesdays on July 19th. The 2.127 million viewers is in line with what the show was doing in the weeks before it went live, however is lower than what the show was averaging taped on Thursday nights on the USA Network.

>SmackDown was #8 for the night in viewership, behind NBA games, Hannity, The Kelly File, The O'Reilly Factor, Special Report and The Five, and #4 in the 18-49, behind the NBA games and Inside The NBA.

>In comparison, Monday's RAW averaged 2.819 million viewers.

>DEANETTY
>AJETTY

SAVE_US.BATISTA
>>
Get the belt off that TNA shitter already
>>
>>1906854
Pretty boring show last night.
Better than RAM, but that's saying jack shot. One of the weakest SD's since the split.
>>
BASED JAMES CONFIRMED BIGGER DRAW THAN DEAN
>>
>>1906862
Hola Spicter
>>
>>1906854
i dont get why anybody would wanna watch applejack, he talks like a southern country boy, has nothing funny to say and pretends to be some sort of fucking cowboy in every single interview
he may wrestle fine but everything else is by no means entertaining.
also watching elsworth fail made me just feel sad that was a really shitty way to end a night
>>
deanetty is the master of record low ratings

>lower than what the show was averaging taped on Thursday nights on the USA Network.
>when smackdown was non canon
>when smackdown was taped

>2.1 million viewers

embarrassing
an actual ratings cancer
>>
>>1906895
Was there debates or something on? Don't really know why the viewers were so low.
>>
File: 1472609741767.png (2MB, 595x675px) Image search: [Google]
1472609741767.png
2MB, 595x675px
KEK
Poor cucks
>>
wwe is doomed
>>
>The show was up against Game 1 of the World Series, as well as opening night of the NBA.

typical Rawtists not explaining the full story
>>
>Game 1 of the World Series
>NBA Opening Night
>>
>>1906918
>>1906917
Well there we have it then. Will this conflict with Smackdown next week?
>>
>>1906900
It was opening night for the NBA where the Cavs where getting their rings and game 1 of the World Series.
>>
>>1906925
Game 6 is on Tuesday if it lasts that long
>>
>>1906917
>>1906918
>smarks shitposting about roman not drawing when it was up against the first nba finals elimination game
>smarks keep their mouth shut when dean did a worse rating 2 weeks later with no sports on and no roman on the show

save it
>>
If they made Bray Wyatt champ instead of garbage ass Styles I bet the ratings would ATLEAST be 2.7 week to week and I'm a Rawbro..
>>
>bbbut nba

So you are admitting smackdown is just a show that people tune into when there is literally nothing else going on. Actually, wwe in general... How many explanations I have heard for shitty raw/sd ratings I cant even count anymore. Let this company die.
>>
>>1906947

>bbbb-but game 1 of the fucking world series

rawtist confirmed gasping for straws
>>
>>1907024
>smackdownies actually have down syndrome

Whoa...
>>
Batista pls save us ;___;
ryback even
hogan
cena pls
>>
>>1907043
>getting blown out this hard
lmao. i can't defend these ratings as a confident smackchad, tho. it's not so much just an issue with the show, it's wwe as a whole. smackdown needs to work a little harder to show how much better and more entertaining it is than raw. it's plagued by the idea that it's the b-show and completely inconsequential after so long of being treated like that, so the writers and everyone involved need to work a little harder to do away with that label and prove themselves.
>>
I have a theory

RAW is so bad that after 3 never ending hours of it people just can't stomach 2 more hours 24 hours later. If Smackdown was on a Thursday it could outdraw RAW.
>>
>>1907078
Dumbest shit said in the thread, ppl can just not watch Raw at all and watch only SD, but they can't help themselves from watching the A+ Show every week.. They can live without watching Cuckdown tho
>>
>>1907078
I love raw being 3hrs. i get /cumfy/ af with snacks and sweats. I wouldnt mind of smack was 3. fuck it.
>>
>>1907078
Maybe. People have been force-fed the flagship for a while, so it'll take a while to ween them off a shit-tier product and onto the genuinely better show that has been a recap shit-show for like 10 years.
>>
Rawtists are absolutely SEETHING about their shit product right now
>>
>>1906854
the big dog needs to come to Smackdown
>>
>>1907157
No, little rawtist. You can't pawn pooman stains on smackchads that fast
>>
>>1907024
Stfu you butthurt smackdownie, i was taking a piss on both raw and sd so shut your ovaries now faggot!
>>
>>1906900
NBA had cavs ring ceremony plus warriors vs spurs
Mlb has playoffs
>>
>>1907129
If only we were all NEET's
>>
>>1906854
Why is it on a Tuesday anyway?

I imagine a lot of people can't be doing with two days of this shit, 5 hours after all. Why not on Thursdays?
>>
>>1907066
wow you do have downs syndrome. get it checked. what the fuck does world series have to do with raw? idiot, people in the thread are using world series and nba as excuses for why smackdown got such shit ratings, moron
>>
File: 1440114632056.png (102KB, 624x768px) Image search: [Google]
1440114632056.png
102KB, 624x768px
>>1906854
rofl
>>
>>1906854
>Rawtist making all this shit up

Wow. Pathetic.
>>
>>1907916
Face
The
Facts

Pathetic
>>
File: 1464214425861.png (48KB, 674x786px) Image search: [Google]
1464214425861.png
48KB, 674x786px
DELETE THIS
>>
>lower ratings than old taped smackdown

kek
>>
>>1907916
>SEETHING
>>
>>1907274
For SD to be on Thursday it can't be aired Live... By the time it's Thursday they're already in the next city for their upcoming show, you can't do a Live show on Thursday in Seattle then turn around and have a PPV on Sunday in Miami
>>
People don't watch wrestling now? Are you guys faggots? Everyone know it's the off-season until royal rumble.
>>
>>1909647

Plus it's a lot easier to have your TV people come in and shoot Sunday's if there's a PPV, Monday, Tuesday then have them have a few days off before the next week, then bring them in Sunday, Monday, and Thursday.
>>
File: m2XjBg7.gif (1MB, 165x95px) Image search: [Google]
m2XjBg7.gif
1MB, 165x95px
>>1906854
Ellsworth draws more than Deanetty
>>
Wrestling is dying very slowly in North America. It has been since the end of Attitude Era.

Everyone has seen this chart, and it's the 2015 one, so it's out of date. All that's changed is that the average viewers watching WWE is even less.
>>
>>1909912

But /asp/ told me it was all the vanilla midgets' fault?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.