[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is she so hot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Dana-Brooke.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dana-Brooke.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
>>
>fake tits
>fake lips
>fake personality

Bitch is shit
>>
File: dana tiddies.jpg (137KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dana tiddies.jpg
137KB, 1080x1080px
>>1906771
That's exactly why she's hot.
>>
>>1906780
There is not one person in the world without the bimbo fetish that would prefer Dana over Charlotte in this pic
>>
>>1906782
Heterosexuals?
>>
I want Dana Brooke to suck my mircopenis with her puffy lips and graze the top with her buck teeth while I inhale the sweaty farts from her big round ass.
>>
I'd pay a fortune for a drop of her pussy juice.
>>
>>1906766
I want to kiss her feet
>>
>>1906766
bimbos are god tier if they get it just right
>>
File: abs.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
abs.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>tfw into fitness chicks
>tfw they're all huge cunts when you get to know them

life is cruel
>>
why did she get fat bros
>>
>>1906780

>You will never get to eat out Dana's stinky ass while Charles fucks your ass with her penis.
>>
>>1907112
laziness
>>
>>1906884
>they're all huge cunts when you get to know them
Doesn't that describe all women?
>>
>>1907206
idk I only have 2 groups of female friends the ones from work aren't nice or anything but the ones at the workout facility are on another level. Just really just fucking mean to people and proud of it.
>>
>>1907122
feels bad lad
>>
is that tapout shit any good?
>>
>>1907224
You basically admitted he is right.
>>
>>1908786
I kinda mean more so than average girl

A new restaurant opened a few weeks ago so a bfew of them got dates to it ran up a massive bill and never contacted any of their dates again and brag and laugh about it. Not the first time they've done something like that either.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.