[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 (three) Hell in a Cell matches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1459284292518.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1459284292518.png
17KB, 900x900px
>3 (three) Hell in a Cell matches
>>
>>1906165
>giving sasha and charlotte a HiAC match just because women
>giving Roman a HiAC match just because Roman
>giving Owens and Jasethy a cell

None of them deserve it
Actually Rusev and Owens do but none of the others
>>
>>1906168

They need to stop using it as an annual PPV and just have HIAC matches throughout the year when it deserves it.
>>
remember when they made ryback job out like a bitch at hell in a cell to push brad maddox and then realized literally nobody except the female locker room gave a shit about brad maddox
>>
File: Back To Reddit.jpg (156KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
Back To Reddit.jpg
156KB, 419x610px
>>1906168
>None of them deserve it
>Actually Rusev and Owens do but none of the others
>>
>>1906205
But Reddit love Seth, Sasha, Roman and Charlotte.
>>
>>1906168
In all fairness, out of all the feuds, Sasha and Charlotte make the most sense. Hell in a Cell is made for blowing off long feuds in one final match. Sasha and Charlotte have been feuding since NXT. The other two matches haven't come close. Plus if they want to legitimise the women's division, putting them in these high profile matches is the way to go.
>>
>>1906219
So you are indeed from reddit? Cheers.

Let's not kid ourselves. It's common knowledge that reddit despises Reigns and Charlotte while pulling their foreskin off at the thought of Sasha Banks, Rusev and Owens.
>>
>>1906168
>Owens

Kys
>>
>>1906249
How can you call somebody out for being on Reddit while claiming extensive knowledge of Reddit's views?

Are people on this site really this retarded?
>>
>>1906255
This. Saying > Reddit is such a non argument.
>>
>>1906255
Extensive knowledge? If you think knowing what they circlejerk over from screenshots shared here means extensive knowledge, then you have the same amount of intelligence as your toenail.
>>
>>1906270
Not that guy, but I'm here fairly regular and I never see any Reddit screenshots. Even I do, I don't read them extensively to form an opinion on what they do and do not like.
>>
>>1906281
How convenient... We literally have an archive full of old threads of people shitposting about reddit.
>>
>>1906286
Okay... so?
>>
>>1906165
>The women's and secondary title are given the same standing as the supposedly World title
Is the Universal belt the must JUST belt?
>Shat on at it's reveal
>One day inaugural reign
>Second reign given on a silver platter instead of won
>Made irrelevant by shit booking of the champion
>Is on Raw
>>
WWE still doesnt understand the concept of overexposure/saturation.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.