[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should he be the one to end the streak?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

It would be pottery.

They could do an angle where Ellsworth wrestles Strowman over and over while getting a little closer to victory each time.
>>
Like a nice vase or shitty school made ash tray?
>>
Expecting these people to do long-term storylines that has character development without pussying out is a lost cause.
>>
Ellsworth should eliminate Strowman at the Rumble.
>>
>>1905340
>It would be pottery.
>They could do an angle where Ellsworth wrestles Strowman over and over while gett
>>1905340
Why is this guy with the company? Ppl just troll and make fun of him for being a gross retard. Hes okay with that?
>>
>>1905340
That's retarded, that would be a burial that Strowman could never recover from.
>>1905748
This is correct, the only real way to book this. Ellsworth comes in as a surprise entrant, he gets beat up and plays dead for most of the match. Strowman gets thrown over the ropes but he manages to hang on, as he's recovering Ellsworth gets up and hits him with the No-Chin Music through the ropes, Strowman topples over and falls face first off the side of the ring, eliminated.
>>1905788
>Ppl just troll and make fun of him for being a gross retard. Hes okay with that?
He's also genuinely likable, at least I find myself unironically rooting for him. He's also getting rich and famous off of it.
>>
>>1905340
what streak?
>>
>>1905824
>>1905748
>Burying yet another Wyatt for a cheap pop
fuck off Vince
>>
Is Ellsworth exclusive to Smackdown? He's too good to be on Raw.
>>
I want Braun inside me.
>>
>>1905979
Wrong. The Rumble is actually the only occasion where you can get eliminated without looking weak. It could be some stupid shit like Strowman getting pushed over the top rope by two or three strong guys but he recovers and stands on the apron and gets eliminated immediatly by Ellsworth body avalanching into him.
Would be a great pop and no burial for Braun.
>>
>>1905706
Underrated post. Came to say this.
>>
>>1905748
>everyone teaming up and having trouble strowman
>ellsworth comes in
>beats strowman in some goofy way
>strowman starts yelling at ringside
>aj pics up ellsworth and throws him over knocking strowman out
>>
>>1905987
But you'll die.
>>
>>1905340
pottery or poetry dumb fuck
>>
Jobsworth is basically the new Crash Holly apart from him not having the hardcore title or anywhere near of the skills or charisma.
>>
>>1905340
No
It would be a fucking disgrace for Strauman
Let Ellsworth eliminates someone like the Miz so he can feud with him
>>
>>1905340
>pottery.
Fuck off back to /tv/
>>
Sounds like 'All You Need Is Kill.' All he needs is to meet with Becky Lynch backstage after the 100th attempt and have her explain the real target to stop all this is Bray Wyatt.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.