[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I actually think he's entertaining when not Champion.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: deanAmbrose.png (220KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
deanAmbrose.png
220KB, 562x408px
I actually think he's entertaining when not Champion.
>>
Same, this shit he's got going on between him BMAJ and Ellsworth is fucking money
>>
>>1905177
I honestly feel like when he was champ he just didn't get to do things he's good at. Like acting like a bit of a douchey goof. He's not the best in ring performer, but boy does he entertain well
>>
>>1905218
The whole time he was reffing the match with Ellsworth and AJ was fucking hilarious, you're right that he's better being a goof douche and in that situation it worked great
>>
>>1905167
It's weird...whenever someone is champion I start to hate them. But when they're not they're alright.
>>
>>1905167
It doesn't hurt that his in ring ability suffered when he was champ
>>
>>1905231
I almost would agree, but I think AJ is still pretty great right now.
>>
>>1905231
AJ is much better now than he was before he was champ.
>>
>>1905167

Honestly, he's in the same vein of Edge imo. Not super great at anything, but very good if used properly. Needs to find a stronger footing than "ZANY GUY!" as a character, though.
>>
I honestly enjoyed his feud with Seth, but the Ziggler feud was absolute death for her. He and AJ have both been better since dropping the belt. AJ as smug champ and Ambrose as screwed babyface is just so natural for both of them.
>>
>>1905733
What would be even more natural is Dean Ambrose as the heel but I guess you can't get em all.
>>
>>1905716
Edge was super fucking talented though?
>>
>>1906121
He was good but not fantastic in the ring, though it didn't help that he picked a spear for his finisher and he had the worst spear in the business.

He was incredible outside the ring though yeah.
>>
>>1906121
Edge was because he was so well-rounded. He's right in that Edge wasn't super-great at any one thing, just one of the most consistently well-rounded guys.
>>
>>1905167
So he has kind of the Roddy Piper syndrome???
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.