[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becky medical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (163KB, 750x905px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 750x905px
Abortion confirmed
>>
based becky working conservatives
>>
>>1903107
>implying an Irish carny worker wouldn't be conservative
>>
>>1903104
Did she remove her uterus?
Uterus cancer is common with women these days.
>>
>>1903114
Wouldn't be back in a few weeks to wrestling, that'd be a few months downtime, an abortion however would be 1 to 2 weeks
>>
>>1903104
it was ovarian cysts
>>
>>1903113
>female
>millennial
Liberal 100%
>>
>>1903104
she had a mastectomy. all that cancer awareness and shit.
>>
>>1903130
there's nothing to remove in the first place
>>
>>1903104
>Based Balor pops his own shoulder back in after Big Botch Seth wrecks it
>Has to give up his title the next day on live TV

>Becky "I gave myself an inflamed appendix" Lynch calls in sick for work the morning before a PPV
>Gets to keep her title while the women's division just kinda scrambles

Remind me why the women are treated with kids gloves, again? This isn't good business.
>>
>>1903104
Obviously testicles

She needs to shave a few inches off that manjaw now
>>
>>1903104
She had a breast implant removed. It's common for them to rupture with women wrestlers.

>inb4 she didn't have implants

I bet she did. A modest boob job, just enough to make her seem more feminine.
>>
>>1903190
>Man "gives up" title, despite being forced to
"Wow what a brave thing to do, I want to see him come back and reclaim that title!"
>Women "gives up" title, despite being forced to
"Wow, WWE is so fucking sexist, this isn't a women's revolution, it's a goddamn witchhunt!"
>>
File: bekfoley.jpg (26KB, 232x222px) Image search: [Google]
bekfoley.jpg
26KB, 232x222px
>>
>>1903190
Raw has other guys to fill in for Balor. Smackdown does not. None of the women are over besides Nikki and Becky

There's also the thing about 6-9 fucking months vs 2 weeks
>>
>>1903219
>2 weeks

m8...She isn't going to be back until SS. Accept it.
>>
>>1903201
She literally has pecs. There are absolutely zero tits on this woman, real or fake.
>>
>>1903221
She worked house shows over the weekend and is on TV tonight
>>
>>1903221
>WWE and her have confirmed she's returning tonight
>'Not back until SS'
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>1903226
Watch her take part in a match and take no bumps
>>
>>1903237
She's probably not wrestling and there is nothing wrong with that, there is fuck all for her to do until the match with Bliss. I'd rather not see her at all than see yet another match with Natalya
>>
>>1903113
She's a feminist, you retard.
>>
>>1903353
Believing other people should be allowed to do something =/= you want to do it yourself. You can be a feminist and still live conservatively
>>
>>1903190
idk cm punk got to keep his divas title while injured
>>
>>1903452
That's like saying you can be for gay rights but still support Sharia law where they get thrown off of buildings.
>>
>>1903104
She single handedly removed the IRA.
I'LL HAVE A PINT O' GUINNESS AND A NAILBOMB.
>>
>>1903104
It was an IUD. Birth control device. Probably got an infection.
>>
>>1903104
Protip, someone who has had an abortion does not say "I had something removed".

It was appendicitis.
>>
>>1903104

Her saying like that pretty much confirms it wasn't an abortion.
>>
>still covering up for her bout of toxic shock syndrome
>>
>>1903492

Considering how many gays are Islam apologists, it's not that ridiculous
>>
>>1905217
This. Many LGBT people support muslims and islam .
>>
File: phillips.gif (3MB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
phillips.gif
3MB, 400x229px
NO

NOT TOM JR.
>>
Too bad she didn't have two things added. A busty Becky would destroy my dick.
>>
>>1903219
>Raw has other guys to fill in for Balor

They really don't. Look at how the ratings plummeted since Balor got hurt and they made fatso the champ.
>>
>>1906145
What if she had a penis added?
>>
>>1906149
Why would she need two penises?
>>
>>1903196

This guy knows.
>>
>>1906149
I would absolutley be into it.
>>
>>1903104
>rushed to the ER
>takes days to recover
Don't think so senpai. An abortion isn't urgent, she could easily have waited until after the PPV. It's not like the thing is going to fully grow overnight
>>
>>1905181
It takes weeks before someone can do something as physical as wrestling after that. She said she was ready after a few days but WWE said no
>>
>>1905179
This

or just complications by it, it's quite common
>>
>>1903452
she dresses like a lewd whore. I dont think there are any conservative wrestlers
>>
>>1906151
One for sucking, one for fucking
>>
>>1906974
yeah, the woman that wrestles in her merch like shes fuckin Tommy Dreamer dresses like a 'lewd whore'
>>
File: 1463827659656.png (747KB, 1287x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1463827659656.png
747KB, 1287x1300px
>>1906434
depending how far along she is they dont want her getting a bump to the gut and having a bloody miscarriage live on PPV
>>
>>1906974
becky shows less skin than any other woman besides nia. she covers up to a detrimental extent even, looks all frumpy and shit next to all the half naked /fit/ girls
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.