[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WHY THE FUCK IS A HEEL WEARING A MORE THAN PINK SHIRT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: niajaxbackfat.png (340KB, 518x395px) Image search: [Google]
niajaxbackfat.png
340KB, 518x395px
>WHY THE FUCK IS A HEEL WEARING A MORE THAN PINK SHIRT?
>>
>>1901653

why not?
>>
It's 2016 and Dana has a whole lotta breast to get cancer in
>>
File: 1477025605897.jpg (91KB, 861x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1477025605897.jpg
91KB, 861x1300px
>>1901658
>>
>>1901662
Lol a reddit meme how original
>>
>>1901653
They have the heel in a feud with the face they're desperate to get over giving promos about how much he loves his wife and this surprises you?
>>
>>1901653
Dana's tits and fat ass were the only good things on this bad show.
>>
>>1901653
>caring about a shirt when those tits are out
>>
>>1901653

be my mommy
>>
just because she is a bit mean to people doesn't mean she doesn't give a shit about breast cancer.
>>
based dana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4OIC4MSgbY
>>
She should be letting them big fat titties out for breast cancer
>>
>>1901801
this. what if her friend emma were to get it? heels are people too baka
>>
>>1901842

I'm like eighty percent sure they're not even going to mention their friendship once "Emmalina" gets to Raw.
>>
I wish some heel would start cutting a promo about how he doesn't give a flying fuck about cancer as it only happens to weak people

Instant, easy heat
>>
This has always been a valid point when it comes to WWE's various charity stuff
But then I think about the alternatives

>Don't wear it
This doesn't do anything for the heel, nobody will notice and all it will accomplish is that one guy doesn't have to wear a shirt

>shit talk the charity
Oh this would be absolutely hilarious
"I just wanna say that I love breast cancer and hope everyone gets it!"
>>
>>1901850
dana can't wrestle for shit so they'll have to put her with emma eventually
>>
>>1901856
>wrong kind of cheap heat

This never works.

What's the payoff that plays off this promo?
>>
>>1901867
>so they'll have to put her with emma eventually
if they want to keep dana strong and have emma take the pins i can see that if not no and they will just put her with someone else.
>>
>>1901869
>payoff regarding promos in WWE in 2016

Haha
>>
Because your eyes are drawn to her chest and your peripheral vision tells you that More Than Pink is good and you should give everything in your wallet towards it in hopes of receiving more chest.
>>
>>1901867
> calling emmalina emma
>>
>>1901921
>emmalina
please no
>>
>>1901653
I don't think because you're a heel it has to mean you support people getting and dying from cancer.
>>
>>1901653
kayfabe died a while ago, where were you?
>>
>>1901653
I believe it's to make us more aware of her boobs

Like even more so.

As far as I'm concerned, this month is basically to celebrate Dana's cleavage
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.