[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jeff Jarrett appreciation thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Jeff_Jarrett.jpg (1MB, 1248x1977px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff_Jarrett.jpg
1MB, 1248x1977px
Why is this poor man so hated and mocked for? Is it just the zero dimes meme? Are there any Jeff Jarrett fans on /asp/?
>>
Yes. Amazing whc champion. Tna was amazing before he handed it all to Dixie. Fucking BTFO and triggered Vince and Shane so hard he got fired on live tv and then made way more money in wcw. Made bullet club popular. He's the GOAT
>>
I liked the MMA gimmick.
>>
And don't forget he out worked Hulk fucking Hogan and worked him into a shoot. Fucking legendary
>>
>>1901378
>don't forget he out worked Hulk fucking Hogan and worked him into a shoot.

that was Russo
>>
>>1901373
I just think it's so unfair how much the internet shits on him. Since he has pretty much burned a bridge with WWE in ways that very few have he's now this permanent villain in the eyes of the wrestling world. Which is stupid because WWE and it's pathetic fanboys are always going to have an obvious bias.

For what it's worth he at least seemed to be most responsible for TNA's early years success until he lost influence and eventually left. He was also a pretty entertaining wrestler. Who cares if he's not on the level of Hogan, Flair or Rock? That doesn't mean he is automatically shit. He deserves more recognition for his contributions.

Smarks are so fucking stupid.
>>
Austin took his woman and refused to work with them even though his dad gave him his start in the pro wrestling business, that's how much suck Jeff is
>>
I met him at a McDonald's outside of Orlando in 2007. TNA was not completely terrible at this point, and he shook my hand and said he appreciated meeting a fan. He gets his food and walks for the door as the cashier is ringing me up.

"Okay sir that's your order, plus the blonde gentleman said you were paying for his"

I turn to grab him and fix the issue, but he's walking out the door. I swear to God he winked at me.

Jeff Jarrett owes me $6.78 and I hope every business venture fails until he pays me back.
>>
>>1901414
you know seeing as it's 4Chan I'd call bullshit but that GFW Gold shit Jarrett did means that this could have happened
>>
>>1901418
You are going to wish you bough some gold when the economic collapse happens
>>
>>1901418
He's a scummy POS and I wonder how many other fans he stole money from?

Karma is a bitch though, TNA is dying, GFW is dead, and his first wife died too.
>>
>>1901414
KEK
>>
>>1901378
No he worked hogan. Hogan didn't know he was just gonna lay down kek
>>
He's not much in the ring but damn can he make a promotion run
>>
>>1901370
who /wantstoinvestingold/ here
>>
I love double J.
He had some great shoot promos before they were even cool
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XlEPm52CxHM
>>
>>1901674
He deserves to be in the HOF.
>>
Didn't he remarry only months after his spouse passed away? That always seemed a little wrong to me.
>>
0 (zero) dimes
>>
>>1901414
I want this to be true
>>
i loved Double J
his tag team with Owen is one of my all time favorites
>>
He literally cucked Kurt Angle.

Pretty alpha.
>>
File: jeffcuck.jpg (156KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
jeffcuck.jpg
156KB, 512x512px
>>
>>1901370
He actually did draw zero dimes tho
>>
>>1901414
I'd take that with a smile as a great bantzy prank. It was fucking >$7.

Sort of like Bill Murray eating your hotdog.
>>
File: cuck jarrett.jpg (833KB, 1248x1977px) Image search: [Google]
cuck jarrett.jpg
833KB, 1248x1977px
>>
>>1903311
Where is the proof of this besides some butthurt old timer who truly didn't draw a dime's shitty opinion?
>>
>>1901389
Kill yourself jarrett, gfw was a shit show. Inb4 multiple paragraphs defending gfw
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.