[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

James Ellsworth Guaranteed Draw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: james-ellsworth-1477002109-800.jpg (24KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
james-ellsworth-1477002109-800.jpg
24KB, 800x800px
>PWInsider.com has learned there has been a push in the last week internally for WWE to sign James Ellsworth to a full-time deal, so don't be shocked to see him pop back up on WWE TV as soon as this week's Smackdown.

>We are told that the merchandise sales for his t-shirt turned a lot of heads inside the company as has his popularity online, so if you bought a shirt, you may have helped him get a WWE contract.

He is 2-0 over the current champ AJ Styles so it would be a mistake NOT signing him.
>>
Dear god no.

Ellsworth is great as a comedy guy, but his gimmick will get old super fast. I'm already started to get bored of his shit.
>>
He is great but will get stale as fuck as a full-timer
Best option is keeping him out of tv till the Rumble
>>
>>1898456
>>1898457

I'd rather see Ellsworth instead of another Beeg Show turn or Kane segment tbhfam.
>>
with this guy and Kevin Owens being wrestlers. I think I could make the WWE
>>
And so the time comes to run him into the ground. Never change, Vince
>>
>>1898454

Yes! Yes! Yes! We can do it guys! If we keep cheering we can get him in the main event just like Daniel Bryan, he deserves it! We are awesome!
>>
>>1898454

What's that sound? Is it the sound of 1.x ratings? I believe it is.
>>
>its a the fans like something so shove it down their throats until they hate it episode

thanks vince
>>
Who would you put in a comedy tag team with Ellsworth? Me? I'd pick Kane.
>>
I am sure most people are sick of Shield fags being featured on TV constantly for the last 3 years. This guy is more over than any of them
>>
File: the_best_from_two_eras.jpg (273KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the_best_from_two_eras.jpg
273KB, 1200x1200px
>>1898483
He would be the straight man to Gillberg's buffoon
>>
>It's an episode in which smarks self-insert into a jobber
>>
>>1898483
Corbin.
>>
>>1898454
underdogs that look like bryan and aren't intriguing enough anymore. First smarks wanted B+ players like bryan, then C+ players like slater, now Z- players like lelsworth. Soon hornswoggle will come back and be treated like an actual threat. Welcome to the the jobber era.
Thank you malformed smarks
>>
Well he needs to be the official jobber of the wwe, and make some funny things on tv time to time
>>
>>1898600
new brooklyn brawler/barryhorowitz for this gen
>>
He has the same shitty gimmick Colin Delaney had in WWEcw. It gets old quick.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 200x150px
Somebody should show Vince this episode.
>>
Ellsworth will be in the Rumble, taking a spot from a veteran. He will also get one of the biggest pops of the night, and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>1898474
>>
>making your champ look like a joke to push some meme of the week shitter
>>
>>1898454
>this man will take tv time from beloved smark darlings and muh wimminz wrestlers
Based James working reddit. They'll turn on him quickly
>>
>>1898611
don't care

WWE needs comedy sketches and ultra jobbers like Ellsworth are perfect.
He has a natural stupid look too.
>>
File: HHH-Stephanie-Fandangoing.gif (1MB, 400x175px) Image search: [Google]
HHH-Stephanie-Fandangoing.gif
1MB, 400x175px
>>1898482
DOO DOO! DOO DOO DOOROO! DOO DOO DOO ROO! DOO DOO DOOROO!!!
>>
File: 1473105318273.jpg (157KB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473105318273.jpg
157KB, 845x1200px
>>1898680
>natural stupid look
But he's got the best catchphrase
>Any man with two hands has a fighting chance, r-right D-Dean?
>>
>>1898687
It's a fucking nice improvement from ''I'm not a bad guy''.

And he came up with it himself, not spoonfed.
>>
also the ''No chin music'' is a pretty neat name for a finisher

let's not fool ourselves, he'll be around 6 months, maybe 1 year and then get released and that's how it should be
>>
>>1898700
You know what they could do instead? Not hire him, have him appear next rumble, make him into a dude that shows up for some funny skit every two to three years or so instead of trying to force him into the card so that LITERALLY EVERYONE gets immediately fucking sick of him.
>>
>>1898707
It's the return of the jobber era, get used to it
>>
>>1898454
He's still better than Deannety and Jasethy
>>
How is having dedicated jobbers a bad thing? I agree with the publications about this because it's not a bad plan

When I was a kid, RAW wasn't a thing yet and all you had were the syndicated weekend shows that did nothing but have top talent square off with jobbers like Darren Wolf and it was used as a pilot for promoting the PPV events, also it doesn't cheapen the experience compared to having our superstars match each other all the time
>>
>>1898602
This, can't see him being a Mikey Whipwreck style jobber at all
>>
>>1898710
pretty much started when ambrose got the title and then owens did.
>>
>>1898454
>We are told that the merchandise sales for his t-shirt turned a lot of heads inside the company
BASED BIG JOB JAMES
>>
The Ellsworth meme is the type of cancer that ruins companies

They cannot allow a no jawed, 150 pound SOAKING WET, jabroni who has never hit the weights be a full time performer.

This, folks, would be the end of the WWE.
>>
>>1898783
>SMARKS getting WORKED
>>
>>1898454
based james will undo the damage that becketty has done to smackdown. give him the diva title
>>
>>1898797
Lel this would be hilarious
Just make him the company stooge
>>
>>1898474
Daniel Cryan is gay. Ellsworth seems like a cool guy though.
>>
If he is simply a jobber what harm could come from signing him. Are you guys afraid the smarks will convince normies to like him like they did with Bryan?
>>
>>1898792
Isn't the size-queen spiel more an anti-smark hallmark?
>>
>>1898804
normies never liked cryan
>>
>>1898797
>blissfags SEETHING
>>
>>1898806
Yes, but the smarks hate jobbers and a jobber put up to a big status reminds them of Hornswoggle and really works them into a shoot
>>
>>1898817
What about ziggler, blue pants and tye dillinger?
>>
>>1898829
They're too glorified, I mean look at Ziggler then look at Ellsworth
>>
>>1898707
Tbh WWE doesn't really ''hire'' anyone. They are contractors, with very few exceptions.

It's the old reason that
>>
>>1898901
ugh my post got cut.

I meant, it's the old reason that WWE is a promotion, hence it just promotes guys, they are not actual employees.
>>
File: ironmikemain.jpg (34KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
ironmikemain.jpg
34KB, 630x420px
Good. Every generation needs a good comedy jobber.
>>
>>1898474
have sex.
>>
>>1898907
>promotes guys
it doesnt promote anyone
>>
>>1898454
He is already the top guy at own promotion. At most he will be part time.
>>
>>1898462
KO passed the fitness tests though.
And both of them have over a decade of experience.
>>
>>1898454
Lame desu. Ellsworth isn't someone I want to laugh at, I just feel bad for him. I would rather have him show up once or twice a year to pull of some crazy stunt, like eliminating Braun Strowman in the Royal Rumble. I don't want him to be a dedicated comedy jobber like Santino or some shit.
>>
>>1898454
>smack ratings decreasing
>push the comedy jobber

No way this will backfire
>>
>>1898611
>taking a spot from a veteran
yeah i'm sure erick rowan was going to go all the way this year
>>
>>1899101
i don't know what "push" means: the post
>>
>>1898454
He's gonna be the new santino "draw"
>>
>>1899106
Santino was fucking jacked and didn't look like someone you could take in a bar fight when you were 3 pitchers in
>>
>It's a "When wwe done it right, wwe somehow manages to make it shit on the next week" episode
>>
>>1899111
That is true. but for what he lacks in muscle he makes up in lack of chin.
>>
>>1898457
You're right, strike while the meme is hot. It's gonna get boring quick.
>>
>>1898611
>he will get the biggest pop of the night.

Nope. He won't stay popular until the end of the year.
>>
>>1898694
It's funny that Roman becomes the benchmark for everyone to say "Well at least he's better than Roman". That doesn't make Ellsworth any good.
>>
>>1898454
I pre ordered his shirt. It is sent out like nevomber 16th. There are still plans for our jv boy
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.