[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, how hard would you mark if he came back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: punk.jpg (139KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
punk.jpg
139KB, 1000x1000px
Be honest, how hard would you mark if he came back?
>>
I would mark out harder than I've ever marked out before.
>>
>>1897813
Not much at all.
>>
File: 1473165612860.jpg (93KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1473165612860.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
he pretty much cemented himself to never be taken seriously ever again
>>
>>1897924
In the company that deifies Shawn Michaels?
>>
>>1897924
This is wwe
>>
Most overrated wrestler ever

Hope WWE never lets him or his wife wrestle for them ever again
>>
>>1897938
What about shawn?
>>1897813
>>1897847
Isn't it too late even if he wanted to? Out of all the wrestlers that went in to mma isn't he the first to lose his debut match?

What WAS he thinking going straight to professional?
>>
>>1898071
>Out of all the wrestlers that went in to mma isn't he the first to lose his debut match?

Brock lost his first ever high profile fight. He beat some indie gook then got signed by the UFC and lost to Frank Mir.
>>
>>1898053
+1
>>
>>1898075
It's not shameful to lose to Frank in your 2nd fight. This guy is one of the best in history, Mickey, however good he is, is still a extreme rookie. And it's not like he tapped in 2 minutes, I forgot, but he lasted quite long. Two totally different stories.
>>
>>1898075
>>1898092
Brocks match doesn't compare to punk's debut tho

It seems lesnar put more effort into his mma training than punk

Punk really fucked up the second he made the decision to approach the guy and get pinned down

>Still cant believe he raised his shoulder twice during the submission hold
>>
My dick would probably explode from excitement
>>
>>1897924
This
Failure of a man
>>
>>1897813

The memes would be out of control. But he tanked his stock when he lost the fight in embarrassing fashon.
>>
File: punkd.jpg (29KB, 723x479px) Image search: [Google]
punkd.jpg
29KB, 723x479px
>>1898148
He lasted 2mins and 15 seconds longer than anyone on this board would have lasted in there with Gall.
And then, he got paid 25x more than what Gall earned for winning the fight. Quit being a dumb mark for winners and losers and look at the numbers.
Punk got half a mil for lasting 2 mins and drew 10x that in terms of PPV buys which gets him paid even further. All in all, Punk will net close to $1m for UFC 203 when he gets his PPV points bonus, meanwhile the guy who "won" didn't even make 1/10th of that.
Punk worked UFC and all the MMA marks and seething pro wrestling marks and still walks away with close to $1 million and his hot wife everyone is jealous of him for.
He lost the fight but he still won basically. Hency why you dweebs can't ever shut the fuck up about him.
Cos see, there's 2 types of people in this life, winners and losers. He's a winner, and you're all losers. He makes the money and gets the girl while you all rage post furiously from your parents basements about how much you hate him.
>>
>>1898071
HBK got his ass beat in every shoot fight he's ever had.

>Out of all the wrestlers that went in to mma isn't he the first to lose his debut match?

Not even fucking close.
>>
>>1898182
Hi Phil!
>>
>>1898206
Doesn't really work if he's quoting a Punk promo...
>>
Royal Rumble 2016
>punk comes back
>everybody mark their shit out
>he wins the fucking rumble
>he goes to wrestlemania
>he say's he doesnt want the title but only one match
>next day on raw
>cm punk calls out mickey gall
>wtf
>they main event wrestlemania
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Of course they gotta pay tons amount of cash for Mickey to lose that shit to make punk revelent but its worth
>>
A Phil return would be based just because he's still at an age where he can actually be worth a shit.

I'd rather him return tomorrow than in 10 years for a Wrestlemania REVENGE gimmick match against HHH where he's too gassed to run the ropes like Bret's return.
>>
>>1898182
I guess phil has a lot more time to shitpost now that he's done """""""""training"""""""""
>>
Pretty hard, but then I'd pretend to hate him for the approval of this board
>>
>>1898423
+1
>>
>>1898423
carter kys
take a shower while you're at it
>>
>>1897813

Not even a little bit. Not even a smidgen, and I say this as someone who owns a CM Punk t-shirt.
>>
>>1898071
>Isn't it too late even if he wanted to?
No. If there's money to be made and he would get over and be a draw, WWE would bring him back. It's that Punk doesn't want to come back, not that WWE doesn't want him.

>What WAS he thinking going straight to professional?
UFC made him an offer and he took it.
>>
>>1898423

>pretend to hate him

It's not an act buddy. Hit the weights.
>>
Punk will never return. Vince would be OK with that because he can rehire guys he personally hate for the ratings, see Ultimate Warrior on 1996 or more recently Goldberg, but Gaytch is petty as fuck and he hates Punk
>>
File: 1477092795566.gif (732KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477092795566.gif
732KB, 200x200px
Punk's lost all credibility. He's made a joke of himself, cried on worldwide TV, and made enemies with WWE.

If he did come back, and he will, he'll be jobbed out endlessly and embarassed. But since he's a talentless hack, he'll come begging WWE to take him back sooner or later.

Also his wife looks like a little boy.
>>
>>1897813
Every liquid would come out of every orifice
>>
File: 2CMPunch.jpg (120KB, 890x569px) Image search: [Google]
2CMPunch.jpg
120KB, 890x569px
>>1898182
What did he mean by this?
>>
Before he took that L pretty darn hard. Now? Not much at all
>>
Literally never fucking ever.

He's still in a legal battle with the senior doctor and Trips actually hates him. There are probably even more behind the scenes staff that don't want him back
>>
>accompanied by titus

lol wtf
>>
Up front, I was always a punk fan, but after his ufc nonsense and petulant whining I couldn't possibly give a shit if he ever came back now.
>>
>>1898182
Fuck off phil
>>
He insulted the greatest booker currently working in professional wrestling, as well as that glorious booker's eternally young and beautiful wife who will soon take over the world's greatest sports entertainment company when her iconic father passes away. And then he went somewhere else, preparing for years to go, and proved that he's nothing but a loser. As far as I'm concerned, CM Punk can only come back if it's to get on his knees and obey to the fucking letter live on national television when the legendary Triple H tells him that he has just two words for him.
>>
File: 1473564946831.png (270KB, 342x409px) Image search: [Google]
1473564946831.png
270KB, 342x409px
>>1897813
>LOOK IN MY EYES
>WHAT DO YOU SEE
>THE KEK WHO TAPPED ON UFC
>>
File: IMG_1467.jpg (46KB, 639x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1467.jpg
46KB, 639x639px
>>1897813
He's got to come out to Based Killswotch Engage again.
The Cult Of Personality is now tainted.
That first shred would make people mark HARD if they heard it
>>
No it would be funny seeing him try to wrestle and be high on the card after his humiliating loss in UFC.
>>
>>1900566
Paul how exactly did you come across 4chan?
Is your mid-life crisis so strong that you try to come here and be one of the young dudes?
>>
File: cm just.png (574KB, 641x521px) Image search: [Google]
cm just.png
574KB, 641x521px
>YOU GAVE ME TORTURE
>YOU GAVE ME PAIN
>YOU GAVE ME REASONS THAT I'M INSANE
>I'M EVERY KEKHOLD
>YOU NEED TO MEME
>I'M
>THE
>KEK
>HOLD
>OF
>THE
>UFC
>I AM THE KEKHOLD
>I AM THE KEKHOLD
>I AM THE KEKHOLD
>I AM THE KEKHOLD
>I AM THE KEKHOLD
>I AM THE KEKHOLD
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.