[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREAKING NEWS: WWE ANNOUNCE FEMALE ROYAL RUMBLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

>WWE have announced that a female Royal Rumble match will take place at the 2017 event. Stephanie McMahon said today on Twitter "For the first time, WWE female superstars will compete in a Royal Rumble match for a title shot at WrestleMania"

More to follow
>>
20 Man Royal Rumble?
>>
I wonder how many posts this will go until /asp/ realizes it's fake
>>
>>1896763
How? With 12 contestants
>>
>>1896763
>Oh shit we can't maintain the already low ratings that Big Body Bill brought us last week
>Better lay the groundwork for more """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""REVOLUTION""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>1896763

And by random selection, the first participant to the very first diva's Royal Rumble issss.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wOtpGAPkK8
>>
>>1896778
Lesnar did roids which can make him lactate. Does he actually qualify?
He's technically an attractive person so I can see this happening.
>>
File: image.png (718KB, 500x600px)
image.png
718KB, 500x600px
>>1896763
I know this faggot made it up, but this is actually an awesome idea. Alot of chances for surprise entries, and if the wrestling quality sucks, it just further exposes how shit the "women wrestling" is. I honestly think its a good idea with twenty contestants, especially if Vinnie Mac throws some shekels at older divas. Also, gives the women a good storyline for WM eiach year, eith the winner having to choose between the two belts. Imagine this 20-woman rumble

>My Precious Blissfu
>Lita
>Trish,Torrie Wilson and Stacy back for one night for the shekels
>Based Eva Marie working the smarks
>Asuka
>Liv Morgan
>Becketty
>Charles
>Legit BO$$
>Bayley
>Nikki Bella
>Naomi
>Carmella
>Emma
>Nia Jax
>Alicia Fox
>Victoria
> an old-timer like Ivory or Jacqueline
>>
>>1896798
>if the wrestling quality sucks
>if
Doesn't fucking matter anyway.The fat neckbeards have had plenty of chances to turn against it and they still praise it. They expose themselves every week but people are too blind to acknowledge it
>>
>>1896798

Have Asuka as the final entrant
>>
>Womens Rumble
>Sasha's booked to win
>botches eliminating Alexa Bliss and throws herself over the top rope
>ruins everything
>gets future endeavored the next day

I'd mark out
>>
>>1896769
>>1896772
>>
>>1896763
I don't think they even have 15 women let alone 20
>>
>>1896798
Where's my pinup strong?
>>
>>1896798
Eva should win from number 1
>>
>>1896798
Also I forgot thicki james
>>
>>1896809
What?
>>
Maybe you guys should spam this shit everywhere until WWE catches wind and thinks "Hey, we should do that."

#WomensRumble
>>
If they did this they way it would go would seen Eva Marie's turn to enter come up and she doesn't because she was sucking off HHH or whatever her latest in the long line of excuses for not competing is. Then at the end the "winner" celebrates and for some reason exits over the top rope. Eva Marie then comes out (having finished the rest of the locker room) and enters the ring and is declared the winner as by exiting over the top the previous "winner" had actually eliminated herself.
>>
>>1896763
lose weight you fat bastard.

mmmuh wimminz is what is killing WWE.
>>
If this is what it takes to not have sasha in the main rumble, please do.

I don't mind taking a longer piss than usual.
>>
>>1896763
>Seth and Sasha both wear glasses out of the ring
>do not wear any eyewear in-ring
>are prone to botches

You know, sometimes these conundrums answer themselves.
>>
>>1896974
can you wear contacts or would you have to wear Dudely bros thick glasses
>>
>>1896806
so what would happen if the person booked to win the rumble accidentally eliminates themselves early? How do they determine a winner after that?
>>
File: 1464811912214.png (861KB, 871x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464811912214.png
861KB, 871x960px
I fucking told you.

Roman is going to receive a sex change operation, become Romina Reigns, win the first ever women Royal Rumble and win the title at mania pinning Charlotte, Sasha, Becky and Bayley all together after 1 spear through all of them.
>>
If Lana and Paige are in it you could have a 25 women Rumble.

Raw Roster (10)
Alicia Fox
Bayley
Charlotte
Dana Brooke
Emma
Lana
Nia Jax
Paige
Sasha Banks
Summer Rae

Smackdown Roster (7)
Alexa Bliss
Becky Lynch
Carmella
Eva Marie
Naomi
Natalya
Nikki Bella

NXT Roster (8)
Aliyah
Asuka
Billie Kay
Ember Moon
Liv Morgan
Mandy Rose
Nikki Cross
Peyton Royce
>>
>>1896763
Legit cute
>>
File: wtff.jpg (8KB, 316x202px)
wtff.jpg
8KB, 316x202px
>>1896763
Can we please do what those reddit fags did w cancelation on the network or something over this gay shit. ffs
>>
>>1897153
>skewer spear

Is this a thing? If not, it needs to exist.
>>
>>1897232
A few surprises would help, like other anon above mentioned. Mickie James, Victoria, whoever else that is not too banged up or pregnant that could come in for a minute then get dumped out quickly.
>>
>>1897147
Probably stall til Vince tells the ref through his ear piece who wins
>>
>>1897147
The double-elimination at the 2005 Royal Rumble was a botch
>>
>Santina throws out Asgooka to win

Consider me marking.
>>
>>1896763
Beth Phoenix
>>
only way this match has any juice is the inclusion of Asuka.

I guess this kills hopes of a full 60 minute men's rumble.
>>
>>1897232
You gotta take out the champs though since it's for a title shot.

You could throw Maryse in I guess and even Steph in at the #25 if you're desperate.
>>
>>1898146

Steph would never put anyone over
>>
>>1896763
They can't group too many sweating females in the same place because it will smell like dead fish bruh I can already smell it
>>
>>1898158
can ya smell what what the WWE is cookin?
>>
>Santina starts working stiff on Asuka
>the mat becomes a pool of pussy fluids coming out from Asuka
>Santina slips and falls out the ring

I'd mark
>>
>>1897232
>Paige

Why do people keep pretending that she's coming back?
>>
>>1898152
Oh she'd put 'em over: over the top rope
>>
>>1898167
>slips out of the top rope
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.