[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /asp/ think about the Umaga character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (163KB, 220x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
163KB, 220x392px
What does /asp/ think about the Umaga character
>>
youmangah*
>>
OOOABOOGABOOGABOOOGA
>>
they did a good job making him into a believable force of nature that was unstoppable. gimmick It was a little racist, but that's typical for WWE.
>>
>>1896510
Sorry William my bad

>>1896514
>>1896517
Would it take them turning Roman, his cousin, into this same archetype to make him a believable powerhouse?
>>
shit
>>
>>1896502

His most memorable match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o799KiC5qfw
>>
File: ahhhh.gif (21KB, 292x300px) Image search: [Google]
ahhhh.gif
21KB, 292x300px
>>1896514
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
>>1896510
holy shit I thought me and my brother were the only ones to refer to Umaga like that lol
>>
>>1896502
He was decent.
Of course Cena killed off all momentum he had after being undefeated for like his first 7 months.

>Cena has basically done this to everyone heel the past decade
>>
>>1896694
>that silence for both of them
wow.
>>
File: tumblr_lf51k7bBbY1qcrqy6o1_500.jpg (67KB, 436x581px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lf51k7bBbY1qcrqy6o1_500.jpg
67KB, 436x581px
I watched a match with Kawada he had for the Triple Crown today and it was awful. Here were the highlights

>Umaga takes a bump from a kick on the apron of like eight feed by going from the apron to a table behind the barricade
>Umaga does a moonsault

The rest of the match was Kawada stiff kicking the shit out of this giant bruise on the samoan bulldozer's arm until referee stoppage from Kawada's submission finisher, Umaga doesn't tap or pass out. The crowd was dead until the closing stretch where they spammed finishers starting with Umaga's top rope splash and it should have ended on a pinfall instead of stoppage

I can't fault my youmanga though
>>
Booked pretty well for the most part. But with the direction the company was headed, he wasn't gonna be around that long (no pun intended).
>>
>>1896694
Quieter than rock and mankind's empty arena match
>>
>>1896715
the raw gm literally did it every single week
>>
>>1896502
thought he was underrated monster-y character, rewatching his wrestlemania 23 match was fun.
I didnt mind 3 min warning either.
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 1000x1430px
>>1896694
>ywn run backwards ass at top speed into Maria's whore face

Why even live?
>>
>>1896930

John Cena shouldn't have stopped him from giving her the Samoan Spike. I mean, he was okay with everything else.
>>
>>1896510
REEEEEEEEGAAAAALLLL
>>
He was neat and Estrada was Godly manager.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.