[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAVE_US.BATISTA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 65329ec639batista.jpg (45KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
65329ec639batista.jpg
45KB, 600x674px
SAVE_US.BATISTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib6dFfpB9Is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Wm7Vokevo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slpDUOZWHlE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ER6ft1y3MQ
>>
He's still owed a proper title match. He can come back and squash KO or fight Goldberg after Goldberg squashes KO
>>
>>1896370
his best era
>>
File: batista.png (465KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
batista.png
465KB, 800x600px
>>1896370
>come back batista
>comes back
>boo
>leaves again
>come back batista
>>
I always expected Batista to be a huge dick but he comes off as such a cool, genuine, humble guy. Based as fuck.
>>
Where would the WWE be if smarks didn't boo him after the rumble win and the success of GotG coincided with his road to Wrestlemania?
>>
>>1896395
Goldberg will get fed to Brock and he will never return for another match
>>
>>1896928
Goldberg never lost clean in his entire fucking career

Why the fuck would he come back to job clean to Brock especially if he's doing this for his son. He's fucking going over and then winning the universal belt
>>
>saved the company in 2005
>saved the company in 2007
>saved the company in 2014
>saved the company in 2017 (?)
>>
Guardians of the galaxy 2 is coming out next year. He has to come back he has to win the big belt

SAVE_US.BATISTA
>>
save us
>>
>>1896370
I always liked Batista and I was mad the fans shit on him during his last comeback. All because he was poised to take Daniel's spot? Come on.

Also Batista paid everyone's fines for bleeding in a steel cage match with Jericho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpqx2rBBtHE
>>
File: WAT.jpg (32KB, 435x339px) Image search: [Google]
WAT.jpg
32KB, 435x339px
YOU FAGGOTS BOO'D HIM FOR DBRY.
YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED.
HE CAME BACK SUPER /FA/ TOO.
YOU BETTER PRAY HE COMES BACK, DON'T FUCK IT UP PPL
>>
>>1896855
They should've split the brands back then so that they could give Bryan a top belt to keep the fatass smarks happy while based Batista saves the WWE.
>>
he's too busy being a Guardian of the Galaxy
>>
>>1901474
Yeah, generally fans dislike it when somebody less talented & popular is pushed over who they want.
>>
>>1897249
>Why the fuck would he come back to job clean
Because Vince.
>>
>>1897249
Did you even watch WWE since Bork ended the streak?
I really doubt WWE is really that retarded to let 49 yr dude beat fucking Brock Lesnar,after all the shit Bork has done since 2014 WM 30 in WWE
>>
>>1901610
How is Big Dave less talented than Cryin Brian?

Daniel Brian never did anything amazing. He was solid in-ring and OK on the mic but that's about it. No 'oh my god' moments.
>>
>>1901777
kek state of this guy

Even Big Dave admits he can't hold a candle to Bryan in-ring.
>>
>>1901829

Yeah 'in-ring'.
I was replying to a comment that was made about Dave being less talented in general.

Stop getting worked by Based Big Dave.
>>
>>1901829
HBK and Bret Hart are widely considered as amazing cream of the crop in ring and they almost killed the company
>>
The biggest tragedy with Batista is that he only really found his calling in his last year with the company. Over the top heel douche Batista was so good.

>YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIIIIIIEEEEEND!
>>
>>1901936
05-07 face Batista was amazing

His heel run was just even better cause he literally gave no fucks since he was leaving and already told vince a year out that he was leaving
>>
>>1901841
Batista is a better promo: or was, at least during his final months in the company as a heel.

>stop getting worked

That doesn't mean what you want it to mean.

>>1901926
But that's wrong, dummy.

Bret Hart's drawing power in Europe is one of the reasons the company stayed afloat during the Monday Night Wars (and a factor in why WCW ultimately lost) while Shawn was a huge house show draw.
>>
>>1897741
>Batista
>saved the company in 2014
Winning Wrestlemania could kill the company
>>
>>1902616
You were either going to get Cena v's Orton or Orton v's Daniels Bryan. Both which were colossal failures in 2013. Batista coming back saved the fucking company

RECORD LOW PPV BUYS
>>
>>1897741
He also saved the company in 2008
>>
File: Capture.png (83KB, 577x607px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
83KB, 577x607px
>Cucktista
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.