[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memes aside, which one is the true Janetty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Dean-Ambrose-Roman-Reigns-5.jpg (39KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Dean-Ambrose-Roman-Reigns-5.jpg
39KB, 642x361px
Memes aside, which one is the true Janetty?
>>
dean
>>
Dean obviously.
>>
>>1894818

Deanetty
>>
Jasethy
>>
>>1894818
All of the shield are shitters. They should just get out of the ME scene already because it's not doing anyone any good.
>>
>>1894818
Dean, at least Roman has some potential despite his low popularity.
>>
Memes aside, none of them. Ambrose is the top babyface on SmackDown, Seth is the top...tweener? on Raw and Roman is pushed like a top babyface as well.

They all get treated like top guys, they all move merchandise, you can argue on the deficiencies of each one, each one has had weaknesses exposed by the break-up of the Shield and each one has been held back by weak booking to one point or another. But WWE considers all three of them top guys and despite their out-of-ring issues (Seth's dick pic and nazi girlfriends, Roman's wellness pop), still treats them like the future of the company.
>>
>>1894848
seek sex
>>
>>1894848
GB2reddit
>>
File: 1431676453046.png (4KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
1431676453046.png
4KB, 404x404px
>>1894849
>>1894854
He said memes aside.
>>
Seth.
>>
>>1894848
Holy shit! Are you the only other person on this board that is more than 18 years old?
>>
>>1894848
This
Roman could of worked if they didn't push him as soon as he split
Give him a midcard title and build him from there
Dean got a shit gimmick and Seth has a lot of other problems
>>
>>1894856

>memes aside
>who's the janetty

wew
>>
>>1894818

Roman looks hot af here, no homo
>>
Let's see

>Roman Reigns
Eliminated the most guys in a single RR
Mainevented Wrestlemania twice
3x WWE World Heavyweight Champion
1x US Champion
1x Tag Team Champion

>Dean Ambrose
First Shield guy to become a Triple Crown dude
1x WWE World Heavyweight Champion
1x Intercontinental Champion
1x US Champion

Dean Ambrose only beat Roman once while Roman beat Dean at least three more times and the only guy Roman hasn't beat is Seth Rollins.
>>
Neither. They're both incredibly successful former world champions. Both will be around for a long time. I'd say the one at the biggest risk for being deemed a failure in the long run is Roman. If the super-pushes don't make him catch on soon, there's a very real chance the company could give up on him and let him fade away. Ambrose being slotted where he is might actually be safer in the long run, career-wise.
>>
>>1894875
>implying "the Jannetty of the team" hasn't been proper wrestling jargon for years

18+, it only became meme tier when people started making autistic portmanteaus out of wrestler names like "becketty", "jasethy", "romanetty"
>>
>>1894892
>there's a very real chance the company could give up on him and let him fade away.
At that point they'll just finally do what they should have done a long time ago and push him as a top heel.
>>
>>1894848

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
>>1894879
And even with that megapush Roman never drew a dime.

So he's the Diesel of the two.
>>
>>1894904
We can hope. The guy just isn't a top face, not right now anyway. The fans have rejected him. Turn him heel, since the crowd already has. He's actually really fucking good in the ring, and a mean streak might be what he's missing. I mean, look at the fucking Rock. Same exact situation, and he became the biggest crossover star in history. Turn the dude and see how it goes. Not like there's anything to lose.
>>
>>1894818
Deanetty

I miss /wwe/
>>
>>1894879
Dean needs tag belt to be triple crown
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.