[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XWT registration is open faggots! Get IN HERE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 2016-10-23_051508.jpg (167KB, 1566x841px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-23_051508.jpg
167KB, 1566x841px
xtremewrestlingtorrents.net

Get a disposable email and sign-up. No verification email is sent, even though it is implied at the time of registration to prevent people from using disposable emails. Make two accounts just in case and park the second one.

Note that you gotta seed(upload) as you download, Ratio above 1 is important or you get banned.
>>
File: 2016-10-23_052055.jpg (186KB, 1561x790px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-23_052055.jpg
186KB, 1561x790px
Search for Newsletter and you can get all of lemeltzer's newsletters.
>>
Why two accounts and why are you suggesting to use a disposable email?
>>
>>1894853
> Why two accounts

Because accounts can get banned for minor violations over there.

I have three accounts.

> why are you suggesting to use a disposable email?

Just the convenience factor. No other reason. If you wanna use your personal gmail/hotmail/yahoo/whatever the by all means go ahead. There is no issue.
>>
>>1894859
They can and do IP ban. Multiple accounts aren't going to help
>>
>>1894909
I have dynamic IP anon. I can get away with it, as long I clear my cache and cookies after every use.
>>
Thank you anon. I really wanted to make an account there. Any tips on what I should do and not do there so as to keep my account and not getting must banned?
>>
>>1894802
Mobilefag here, any way to seed through my android? After downloading it says seeding but it rarely uploads anything. Torrents just stay there at 0KBps
>>
>>1894954
Download weekly shows as soon as they go up or freeleach stuff for your first month to build a ratio.
>>
Doesn't seem like a very ratio-friendly site. At the same time this is my first time hearing about this site and holy fuck is this awesome.
>>
>>1894958
What torrent app are you using anon?
>>
You can only seed a torrent, when there leechers or peers in torrent terms. If you download some old ass content, you're not going to find lot of leechers because the content is old.

This is why at first it is advised to download RAW,SD,NXT stuff as soon as it uploaded, by seeding these torrent which will get the biggest most traffic on the site. your ratio will boost up big time in a short period. After which you can freely download all old stuff without worrying about the ratio limits.

My ratio was above 10 at one point and I was a power user with comment ability too.

Ofcourse, you can ignore all that and just donate and get VIP status, which almost entirely takes off you the ratio system.
>>
>>1894809
Why no new Meltzer uploads since August?
>>
File: 2016-10-23_190022.jpg (41KB, 1393x625px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-23_190022.jpg
41KB, 1393x625px
>>1895750
That uploader has gone inactive for unknown reason. He is expected to be back soon.

In any case, PWTORRENTS has also opened registration. Be quick and sign up before it closes...

http://pwtorrents.net/
>>
Read the forums for any help.
>>
>>1894802
>being this beta because you have shit internet that can't keep a ratio up.
>>
>>1894958
Same here
>>
>>1894802
Why use this when I have WWE Network for just $9.99 and first month is free! Are ya implying im one of those nerds who watches outlaw """wrestling""""
>>
File: 1452509376705.png (151KB, 339x288px) Image search: [Google]
1452509376705.png
151KB, 339x288px
>>1894802
Does it have youshoot videos?
>>
>>1894802
Why is conor anywhere near those three shitters? AJ is okay but Owens and sasha are kek
>>
>>1896001
RAW, Smackdown are not on the network. Lot of old contents on the network are edited, especially entrances music. Outlaw wrestling as you mentioned. shoot interviews, WWE production music, Ebooks of wrestler written books, newsletters, podcasts etc.. etc..

>>1896006
Yes, all of it.
>>
>>1896010
Conor represents the fact that UFC content is also prominently available.
>>
>>1895736
Used almost every app out there. Flud, uTorrent, ttorrent, Zetatorrent and others.
>>
private trackers with strict ratio bans are never any good for new members. You try to get even one DVD and then no other fucker is left who wants it / hasn't already downloaded it before you arrived, and you get banned and never return.

They need a much bigger community before they can penalise leechers so severely.
>>
>Pirating

Stay poor, faggots.
>>
>>1896246
Keep paying that 9.99 to Meekman! fucking stamford wife.
>>
I've managed to get 1 thing, finding peers on every fucking thing. What happened to the place?
>>
Are there limits on how much free leech you can download? I downloaded a few matches from a few free leech torrents last night then I wasn't able to download any free leech files for hours.
>>
I used it to get the Deano shoot interview and the first Developmentally Speaking.
Then got RIP'd by the limit. It kinda sucks having to download shit you don't watch just to seed it an keep your ratio up.
>>
>>1894802
bump
>>
>>1894964
have you never used private trackers before? this is pretty much standard shit. hit up a freeleech pack and have that going for like a few weeks or so, depending on your internet connection

pic related, but i ended up wasting a lot of my stuff over the past year due to only downloading podcasts & not seeding much of anything else

>>1897385
unless you get a pack that was a temporary freeleech pack/sitewide freeleech (owners will usually announce such things), it shouldn't be much of an issue if you keep an eye on it. make sure you try to get on the most recent freeleech pack. example: even though it would only have the original seeder active, it all adds up eventually to your benefit.
>>
>>1897711
oh, to add on to this: once your ratio is pretty decent, but you find yourself not being that active on the site, go to the profile page & set your account to "parked". that way, whenever the semi-regular account purging happens, you'll be safe. whenever you get back and want to resume downloading, unpark the account & you should be good to go.

there's probably a few other things to read up on, like connectivity to the trackers. desu ya'll can figure the rest of that shit out, i think
>>
>>1894909
>IP bans

literally a joke in 2016

if you don't have dynamic IP your ISP a shit and you are at a huge security risk
>>
>>1895752
wow PWT is fucking garbage
>>
What's the turnaround time on RAW and Smackdown for this site?
>>
>>1897753
Very quick. First on the web.
>>
>>1894802
Isn't it always open, though?
>>
>>1898484
there are periods when they close it and ban everybody below a 0.7 ratio.
>>
>>1898484
No, registrations are open for certain time periods. Typically around wrestlemania, Royal Rumble periods. It closes within two weeks.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.