[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ratings Killer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: rko.jpg (173KB, 370x650px) Image search: [Google]
rko.jpg
173KB, 370x650px
Why do we like him again?

> Never the guy
> Never cut a good promo
> Never had a “””””” must see match”””””””
> Never drew a dime
> Should be known as the Ratings Killer – killed smackdown due to his shit title run
> Outdrawn by Captain Charisma Christian
> Outdrawn by the Silverback, the Hall of Pain Mark Henry
> Lazy
> Childish
> Shits into bags like a toddler
> Can only have a good match when carried
> Never had a good feud
> 4th best member of Evolution
> 3rd best member of Legacy
> 2nd best member of Rated RKO
> 10 million title reigns- all equally as unmemorable
> Got busted for steroids three (THREE) times, but sucked off Vince to keep his job
> Coward, got dishonorably discharged from the army
> Had to have daddy literally BEG Vince to get him into OVW
> Completely outshined by Brock Lesnar
> Completely outshined by John Cena
> Completely outshined by Shelton Benjamin
> Tore his shoulder taking out the trash
> Only legacy is “”””””””LE RKO OUTTA NOWHERE LMAO!”””””””””””
>>
>never the guy

He could have been twice in 2004 and 2009 but then Gaytch ended that, hard to come back from your momentum getting ended twice
>>
>>1894486
Oh and the undercarder was the one who killed Smackdown with his shit feud with Kane that was doing 1.5-1.7s, Orton/Christian feud actually brought it back up
>>
>>1894486
Based Haitch knew Batista was the money in evolution and Randy was the Jannetty
>>
>>1894486
Haitch gave him relevancy in the first place you dolt.
>>
>>1894483
Don't forget
> gets triggered when people don't salute the flag
> sucks up to the US Forces despite those guys pressuring WWE to remove him from a movie role
> walked out when he was about to be reduced to a Preshow match
>>
>>1894492
Eh Orton was over as fuck both times. He got cheered over Benoit in Canada at the Summerslam he won the belt at even though his push was extremely rushed due to them wanting to take "youngest world champ" away from Brock but the Batista feud was hotter yes

2009 there was no reason why Gaytch shouldn't have just jobbed to Orton and fucked off for a few months instead of going over at mania
>>
>>1894496
So? He still stopped his momentum dead multiple times

I just remembered team DX going over team RKO at survivor series without even losing a member which made them look like complete losers
>>
>>1894500
He only gets angry at people not saluting the flag because he NEEDS to look somewhat patriotic after quitting the marines.
>>
>>1894501
>>1894506
> Ortonetty
> momentum

nobody has or will ever give a shit about Blandy Borton
>>
>>1894516
t. Someone who started watching wrestling in 2013

Mid 2004 Orton and early 2009 Orton were over as fuck
>>
>>1894506
That's what happens when you handpick wrestlers you like and they don't live up to your expectations (Drew Mcintyre for example)
Orton was and always will be upper midcard.
>>
>>1894492
but they pushed randy first you moron
>>
RANDYFAG GBTFO FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE
>>
>>1894523
>comparing drew McIntyre to Orton

lmao

Like I said, Orton could have been the guy multiple times if Gaytch didn't stop his momentum. Besides 2004 and 2009, Rated RKO were literally just fodder just for DX to beat up
>>
>>1894527
>Unique IP count doesn't go up
>b-btfo!

You ok there OP?
>>
>>1894524
Show me the numbers

>>1894520 see >>1894501
They only did that to spite Lesnar, there is a reason the slow burn, epic WrestleMania main event moment was against Batista
>>
>>1894532
here's the number: 18+
>>
>>1894532
I already said his 2004 push was just to get the record off Brock but he was still extremely over regardless

2009 was different, if Orton went over at 25 he would have kept his momentum for much much longer
>>
>>1894529
Except I didn't compare and used Drew as an example of pushes turning to falls due to incompetency.

Orton doesn't have the dedication to be the guy and I'm certain haitch noticed that early in Orton's career. He's always had a few good promos/matches then mediocrity for awhile, rinse and repeat.
>>
>>1894551
In 2004? Of course, he wasn't ready and it was rushed

2009 they needed to take a shot in making someone else the guy and worry later, the buyrate the year after 25 went down 80k
>>
Randy should have beat Undercarder
>>
>>1894557
> expecting Michaels or Undercarder to draw
>>
>>1894562
Taker wanted someone who could realistically beat him and had the draw power to take advantage of the win, that's why taker went to his UFC match to ask him.
>>
>petty bitch that ruined Kofi's career over a failed spot
>>
>>1894577
> also cried about Mr. Kennedy
>>
>>1894562
Undertaker wanted him to beat him, but Randy said no.
>>
>>1894579
This is probably one the of shittier things he's done. Call me crazy, but I remember Kofi was over as fuck as a singles wrestler then randy broke out the shovel and he's a comedy jobber now
>>
He's a good heel
>>
>>1894486
>it was Gaytch, poor Randy dindu nuffin
yeah, Triple is a fag but Orton was unprofessional backstage and got away with a lot of shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VewHApRWcpc
>>
>>1894716
That's not a shoot, ya mark.
TAS
HTW
GAC
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.