[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The day wrestling died.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Fuckwwe.jpg (50KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckwwe.jpg
50KB, 630x420px
The day wrestling died.
>>
It was already dead but yeah, another nail in the coffin
>>
this will be so fucking shitty it will make roman reigns matches good
>>
Can't wait until they have a 4*+ match and steal the show. Predictions for the finish?
>>
>>1893795
Fans return from their piss breaks just in time for the Roman / WWE title match.

If they main event fans leave to beat traffic.
>>
>>1893797
people were leaving the raw they main evented
>>
You know
I have a feeling that this will be an okay match but asp will discredit it because there obsessed with there muscle man v muscle man matches and think that'll "save wrestling"
I do agree with one thing though
the universal championship should not be on the mid card
>>
File: thesheerstateofsashafags.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
thesheerstateofsashafags.webm
1MB, 800x450px
>>1893840
>>
>>1893840
It will either be a MOTY contender or one of them will die
Or both
>>
>>1893948
don't be so naive
>>
>>1893948
You're right
We will all die.
>>
>>1893785
Can't wait til it turns out awesome and /asp/ virgins scream and cry that it isn't, blinded by virginity
>>
>>1893840
Divas shit is rarely good, very, very rarely, most of the only "good" diva shits are marked spots like "triple suplex" and shit like that, stuff that's very hard choreographed.

Hell in a Cell, for the old fans, used to be one of the most brutal kind of shit, guaranteed blood, chairshoots and all that jaaz, of course now hell in a cell are fucking horrible matches with barely any intensity, it's gotten so bad they even put woman on it and as main event nonetheless, when of these two (sasha) is a well-known pro-botcher.

We all joke about how wrestling is dead and all that meme shit, but in a couple of years you will read blogs and some people talk in shows about how this killed wresling.
>>
>>1893785
You can't kill something that s already dead.
>>
>>1893840
what is the difference between the universe belt and the heavyweight belt
>>
>>1894488
Universe is fatty belt
>>
>>1893788
>le Ramen is a shit wrestler meme

Please fuck off. He hasn't had one bad match this year.
>>
>>1894488
It's supposed to be the counterpart to the Heavyweight. Problem is it looks like ass and is mid carding shows. The World Title took time to build up cred, especially after being handed to Haitch, but it happened.

Universal is dead in the water.
>>
File: nick-cage-lol.gif (1MB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
nick-cage-lol.gif
1MB, 300x150px
>>1893941

Oh, what the actual fuck...
>>
>>1894274
Women's wrestling fans are the virgins bud.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.