[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: The year is 2007

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: 2007.png (17KB, 702x184px) Image search: [Google]
2007.png
17KB, 702x184px
>>
>CM Punk is facing Chris Benoit at Vengeance
I'm really looking forward to that match, I hope Benoit wins the title and goes on to have a long title reign
>>
File: vince.png (266KB, 363x363px) Image search: [Google]
vince.png
266KB, 363x363px
F
>>
>>1893000
I-It was a work r-right guys?
>>
>>1892998
Agreed. Benoit is the best all around wrestler today. His in ring ability will ALWAYS outweigh his cons on the mic. I just hope he doesn't kill himself or his family or anything like that, hahaha!
>>
>>1892998
>roh pepsi faggot
>winning any world champions
lmao can you imagine that cuck main eventing Mania? I can't
>>
>based Burke puts over Benoit on ECW
>Styles called Benoit a future hall of famer
>BTW I really hope they do something with MAH BOI Johnny Nitro
>>
File: CompanyMan Punk.jpg (72KB, 640x939px) Image search: [Google]
CompanyMan Punk.jpg
72KB, 640x939px
[injuries everywhere]]

>>1893036
>implying
>>
CM Punk is a star in the making and is by no means delusional and capable of joining the UFC and getting brutally beaten up to the point he taps out.

Someone take a pic of this with their Razor phone
>>
MMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
File: 1473014221902.png (157KB, 302x358px) Image search: [Google]
1473014221902.png
157KB, 302x358px
>>1893046
>outlaw championships
>>
I know it's not /asp/ related but look at this cool motherfucker that just joined the NFL. I think he's related to BASED Umaga or something too. Think he's gonna go far.
>>
>>1893100
Goddamn, he was totally my guy back then.

Fucking Orton...
>>
Guys im starting to dislike Cena and him winning all the time, Plus hes getting booed every raw maybe theyll turn him heel
>>
>>1893114
go away fedoroman
>>
>>1892998
>being in irc talking with friends & other wrestling fans about the police reports on the Benoit shit while the Benoit Tribute Show was still airing live
wonder how many people here know that feel
>>
>>1893135
>starting to dislike Cena
>2007

You're about 2 years behind the rest of us m8
>>
Did any of you actually watch this shit show? I can't believe I used to like this faggot, I hope he stays gone.
>>
John Cena vs The Great Khali was the best thing since Hogan vs Andre the Giant
>>
>win rumble
>don't main event

Wtf 2 years in a row noe
>>
>>1893405
Every Disney Live Action film sucks.Name one that doesn't.
>>
>>1893114
Nasty motherfucker on the defensive line at GT. Bet he could be an effective no-nonsense tough guy. Good look too.
>>
I don't watch wrestling guys
>>
Any of you guys think that Obama guy looks like the rock?
He looks trusting, kind, and fair.
Would love to see big things from Barack one day!
>>
It's 2007 and Takeretty is still in the main event? I'm glad Edge cashed in on him, hopefully he retires soon./
>>
>>1893405
I went to the cinema to see it. I enjoyed it.
>>
How is everyone enjoing SvR07? I think it's great. WWE never fails to deliver great games!
>>
>>1892994
I stopped watching Wrestling last year after Based Kurt left.
Is Sting in WWE yet? How long is that going to take? He should be there already ffs, I'm gonna tune back in when they sign him. Bet they'll have him and Undertaker finally have a match at Wrestlemania. Would be so Based.
>>
>>1893984

>not watching TNA
>>
I can't want to see another Jeff Jarrett vs Christian Cage feud
>>
>>1893114
You know who else played football before getting into wrestling? The Rock. I'm telling you, if this guy gets into wrestling he could be the next big thing. Believe that.
>>
>>1893405
Kek, the fucking Rock is never going to make it past kiddie shit movies. He'll be back wrestling by the end of the decade.
>>
>>1894115

You know who else played football? Goldberg.
>>
Man Wrestlemania 23 was great

But why didn't Undertaker and Batista main-event?
>>
You know who has big bright lights a head of there entire career? Great khali
>>
>>1893046
Nice suit
>>
>>1893077
extra points for mentioning the GOAT PHONE RAZR
>>
>>1893980
It has a great soundtrack, and the graphics are amazing. It's exciting to think that it's only 2007, too, you know? Imagine what the graphics of WWE games will be like by 2016. I'm looking forward to it already
>>
File: jimandjohn.jpg (96KB, 1023x731px)
jimandjohn.jpg
96KB, 1023x731px
Is it just me or does Johnny Nitro look like Jim Morrison?
>>
>>1895733
>clearly a photo from when he was running the Morrison gimmick
>>
WTF I hate Cena now!!!
>>
Halo 3 is amazing. Fuck wrestling.
>>
>>1893980
Gm mode is such a revolutionary concept. They will be dumb as fuck if they get rid of it. Give your personal 5 star matches
>Benoit vs triple H in a ladder match for the title at WrestleMania
>Benoit hits the headbutt from the top of the ladder
>Gets back up and climbs back up
>Reaches for the title
>Game glitches out and he just hangs there
What did the game mean by this?
>>
>>1894129
>why didn't undertaker main event
Gee I wonder...
>>
File: kennedymitb.png (728KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
kennedymitb.png
728KB, 960x541px
Only a matter of time before MISTERRRRRRR KENNEDYYYYYYYYY becomes MISTERRRRRRRRRR WORLD CHAMPION
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.