[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T Gay Perkins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

Is this guy the most embarrassing, cringe-worthy "wrestler" to be salvaged from the Indy scene? I mean look at him, he looks like an indian fucboi. He comes out to video game nes music, he is a charisma vacuum.

Remember the cruiserweights in WCW? They were MEN. This group? They feel like nerdy rejects pretending to be wrestlers and have the strong stench of Indy wrestling. This is compared to WCW cruiserweights who were harden veterans.
>>
>dabs internally
>>
>Is this guy the most embarrassing, cringe-worthy "wrestler" to be salvaged from the Indy scene?
Nope
>>
File: 1472103044099.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472103044099.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>1892945
Good answer but allow me to top you
>>
>>1892936
>cruiserweights
>MEN
pick one and only one
>>
>>1892936
I hope this is all to build up based Kendrick.
But I could see them pushing him for the little kids or reddit fags
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 1200x675px
>>1892936
>dabs internally
>>
>>1892936
>tfw no pinoy gamer-wrestler-champion bf

>>1893009
>based Kendrick
*tips fedora*
>>
File: Rainbow Express.jpg (50KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Express.jpg
50KB, 500x281px
>Remember the cruiserweights in WCW? They were MEN.
>>
>>1893158
>based lenny and lodi still working closeted smarks
>>
>>1893161
Lodi was hilarious, somebody needs to bring back the "Sign Guy" gimmick
>>
File: image.gif (773KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
773KB, 245x200px
>>1892936

OP is right. WCW cruiserweights were vets. Ultimate Dragon, Rey Mysterio, chavo, eddie, la parka, psychosis, etc. they regularly stole the show. These twinks they brought in are an embarrassment to the division. A purple belt, purple ropes, a ninja graphic... what the fuck is this shit? I don't mean to go full cornette, but how can anyone take that seriously? this is what we have to look forward to with haitch and steph in charge. I'm begging for the next ted turner to come and make wrestling great again.
>>
>>1893151
well as far as midgets go, kendrick is the only good one
>>
>>1893165
I'm pretty sure TJP is far more experienced than any of those guys* were back when they debuted on Nitro.

Chavo in particular was green as fuck.

*Except for the Chairman of WCW

>Ultimate Dragon

You stupid idiot.
>>
>>1893166
I doubt Kendrick even cracks Top 10 in the CWC
>>
>>1893173

He was referred to by wcw as the ultimate dragon back then. I'm guessing he was on nitro before you were born. 18+
>>
>>1893182
Yeah, and you were wrong back then, Schiavone.

Just leave the commentary to The Professor.
>>
>>1892936
The problem is, these guys are being debuted with no buildup, because WWE assumes that everybody who watches RAW watches NXT and The CWC
>>
>>1893194
They're being debuted with no buildup because Vince is a lazy hack.
>>
>>1893198
Based Vince knows flippy midgets don't deserve buildup
>>
>>1893209
Even for "Based Vince" posting this is really fucking stupid.
>>
>>1892936
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Critic"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>1893176
Lmao, fuck off to your niggers and gooks retard.
>>
>>1892936
> HURHUR CRINGE CRINGE
Oh look, it's this thread again.
>>
>>1894251
TJ pls
>>
>>1892936
His 'LOOK IM A GAMER' entrance makes me cringe uncontrollably. At least Xavier woods knows how to make it subtle
>>
>>1892936
>Is this guy the most embarrassing, cringe-worthy "wrestler" to be salvaged from the Indy scene?

It's actually Seth "Sparklecrotch" Rollins
>>
>>1894275
> HUR HUR I SAID CRINGE AGAIN GUYS AMIRITE! XDXD
>>
>>1893173
That's even more pathetic if he is considering this botching fuckboy couldn't even lace their boots.
>>
>>1894297
you're just embarrassing yourself now
>>
>>1892945
>>1892957
Women in wrestling in general are pure cringe when trying anything else than being tits and ass to watch, so they get a free pass. You know, because they're women.
The cruiserweight """"division"""" is jusy horrible, and their champ is the worst thing about it.
Fucking hell, Kendrick is basically the only attraction there besides the dancing nigger.
>>
>>1894311
>Complains about cringe
>is a Jasethy fan
ahahahahaha, his babyface run is abysmal
>>
>>1892936
Absolutely. As a cruiserweight myself, I feel like this effeminate dabbing doofus has set us smaller guys back a million years. Fuck'im
>>
>>1894425
just kill yourself now, manlets like yourself will never be respected in our world.
>>
>>1892936

>Remember the cruiserweights in WCW? They were MEN.

Wasn't the old Cruiserweight weight limit 220 lbs?

Isn't it something fucking silly like 205 lbs now?
>>
Where the fuck is Gallagher. That is my response to any TGP or cruiserweight thread. Gallagher at least is aware he is a meme wrestler, TJP is a meme wrestler who takes himself seriously.
>>
>>1892936
I'm a skinny lanket and I still have about 10 lbs on him.
The cruiserweights will never appeal because most of the heavyweights already do flippy shit and the only reason it worked in WCW was because it hadn't been seen before.

I take alot of shit from WWE but this 12 year old portraying a wrestler triggers me.
>>
>>1894541
The weight limit is a work. They could easily stick Neville, Sami Zayn, Sin Cara or hell, even Chris Jericho or AJ Styles in the mix, all of whom are over 205 lbs, and no one would care or give a shit.

Being a flippy floppy indy fucboii doing hi spots isn't going to cut it or get you over. There is a massive influx of spot-fest matches going on. WWE should of made Kendrick a killer heel like they did Dean Malenko in WCW, put the belt on him and have these shitheads go after them. Instead they gave the title to Captain Cringe with an ambiguous race, fruity haircut, and embarrassing entrance music. The only way to save this is have Perkins go heel and embrace his gayness.
>>
>>1894275
With unicorn horns. Bronies are much degenerates than gaymers
>>
>>1894586
sin cara is in the cruiserweight division now
>>
>>1892957
>but allow me to top you

don't threaten me with a good time
>>
>>1895862
Tj Perkins is gayer than a New Day threesome even if every whole between them was filled. Gaming is gay, dude.
>>
>>1896035
You realize you're posting on an anime imageboard which is a million times gayer than any gamer will ever be?

Literally a pussy repellent. Gamers at least get nerd bitches sometime.
>>
Someone tell this pinoy fuck to stop dabbing during a match. It isn't cool and he just looks autistic doing it
>>
>>1896080
>looks
>>
>>1896035
t. Brony
>>
>>1894249
Sit down white trash.

TBK probably isn't even in Top 3 white boiz in the CWC either.
>>
>>1892936
>lets reboot the cruiserweights with a flip puccboi fuck toy as champ
>>
Did anyone find it funny they made this guy lose in his hometown?

>>1892957
YOU LEAVE ASUKA ALONE
>>
>>1898100
WWE always jobs somebody out in their hometown because Vince is a small, petty man.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.