[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FLOP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: reigns.png (173KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
reigns.png
173KB, 407x407px
FLOP
>>
It's true y'know.

I cannot think of anybody Vince has put this much into to get such little ROI.
>>
Based Roman Flop working the ratings down the toilet
>>
>>1890815

ITT: The most desperate things Vince has done to get Roman over

>gave him a Wrestlemania main event win over HHH

>got himself kayfabe thrown into jail on RAW while Roman stood in the ring awkwardly doing nothing.
>>
>>1890847
>send Roman to ''Make a wish'' once a week

>jobbed an entire stable to him, murdering the credibility of 4 big guys

>gave him the Cena push

>recycled the Daniel Bryan story

>ruined 2 Royal Rumbles

>had The Rock intervene so that Roman can leech off Rock's popularity

>paired him with Sasha Banks, so that he could leech off her popularity too
>>
>it's a fedoramen stalker makes a thread and samefags it to oblivion episode

Yawn. Multiple samefags in only 4 replies. Pathetic.
>>
>>1890854
-t. fedoroman
>>
>>1890854

but I'm Fedoramen stalker and I made only this
>>1890851

It's good that you accept your fedoramen nickname though.Glad we agree.
>>
File: 20150305_SD_Roman_2.jpg (27KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
20150305_SD_Roman_2.jpg
27KB, 642x361px
>>1890857
>>
File: smooth.jpg (168KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
smooth.jpg
168KB, 1200x900px
FLOP
>>
>>1890866

flop as a fighter sure, as a draw? nah

he sold a shit ton and got a nice pay for that.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 630x420px
Literally killed wwe as soon as he became champion
>>
>>1890866
I'm a Punk mark admittedly and have praise for him going out and having a goal.

But am I the only one struck by the irony that he had a PPV tier first ever fight, when a few years ago he made the same argument against The Rock coming back to a huge tier match in front of guys who worked their asses off.
>>
>>1890888
and he got his ass devastated, that's what happens when you skip the line

it was so bad that he didn't show up on twitter for weeks
>>
>>1890875
>WWE is an undead wrestling promotion
>>
>>1890894
In all fairness he probably had a month long head ache after that and Twitter couldn't have been further from his mind.
>>
>>1890851
The League of Nations could have been a powerhouse stable. Instead they were only put together to try and get Roman over.......and it failed. And Barrett and Del Rio basically quit right after the angle.
>>
File: Is that an Owens.jpg (531KB, 1962x1964px) Image search: [Google]
Is that an Owens.jpg
531KB, 1962x1964px
>mfw the anti-Roman shitposting has gotten as Carter-tier as the pro-Roman shitposting
>mfw it's probably just Carter
>>
>>1891033

I can't see shitposting here though, anyone should agree Roman's push was a flop, no matter how much they like him. I hope his violation and cooling him down a bit saves him.
>>
>>1890815

luger maybe
>>
>>1890815
Undertaker.
>>
>>1890888

no

hypocrisy at its finest. hell just watch him come back for a part time nostalgia run in five years or something.
>>
>>1891135
At least Vince realized the Lex Express was a mistake after some months.
>>
>>1891125
Everyone in the shield has been a flop, and same goes for valor and Owens, WWE is doomed
>>
>>1891033
Pretty sure cuckter has started fedoramen posting along with FedoRamen Stalker, its easy as fuck to spot
>>
>>1891143
This. Vince gave Luger a hard push, sensed the fan's rejection, and went back to Bret. Took a shot, didn't work, moved on. The way it's supposed to work.

There really was a time when Vince, as controlling as he is, allowed the product to develop semi-organically. I still can't figure out why he changed what was working.

If John Cena had debuted five years earlier, he would have been handled much better and might actually be the sort of transcendent figure WWE portrays him as. Same with Roman, who's a natural born heel in the Orton mold.
>>
>>1891164
I think Vince lost his mind after the Monday Night War
>>
>>1891160
Implying Carter isn't Fedoramen
>>
>>1891164
Cena IS a transcendent figure. Like it or not he's defined one-third of the modern wrestling era. Maybe 3-5 other men on the planet can claim this. He's the only man working for WWE who average people on the street have a chance of knowing.
>>
>>1891014
eh I don't think so, from the very start they were a gathering of people meant to be evil because they flaunt their foreign roots, it was assbackwards as fuck and very clearly forced to give Roman a stable to crush. The same people under a different banner could've been strong but the League of Nations was doomed from the very second the concept was pitched.
>>
>>1891537
the only way it could have worked was to make it dominant as it could have been

2 former world champions and 2 long lasting IC/US champions looking to jump to the main event spot, all strong personas, with unique looks and traits

and..............they were jobbed out

there was a Raw where they had 3 single matches and lost each one of them, without the stable supporting each dude that was fighting

that's how you bury people, the stable had no meaning, they were just singles that occasionally teamed up to job even more

pathetic

one of my biggest grievances against Roman and the way WWE booked is how much talent and money they burned to get him over

it's not just the League of Legends, they also ruined Rollins return; it was clear that he was going to be over as fuck from the start, but Roman is the face so they had to turn him heel, burn out the return popularity boost and just to turn him face after a few months

gee I wonder why ratings, viewership, house show attendances are so bad these days
>>
>>1891164
>>1891175
Lack of competition meant that Vince could start telling fans ''my way or the highway''
>>
File: 1477087532173.jpg (90KB, 593x384px) Image search: [Google]
1477087532173.jpg
90KB, 593x384px
OWNED
>>
>>1891143
Literally 3 years non stop pushing Roman.....and he still isn't over.
>>
>>1892056
Considering the ratings, most fans chose the highway
>>
>>1892613
Well no shit. First he forcefully shoves down everyone's throat super-Cena.

And Cena himself isn't even bad, he's actually a really likeable dude and his feuds with Punk and Rock made him improve a lot.
2006-7-8 however were a nightmare and tons of fans left.

Now he's repeating the same mistake with someone who isn't even half as talented as Cena and the company is going to shit.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.