[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who had the best big boot and why was it based test?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: test.png (263KB, 387x401px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
263KB, 387x401px
Who had the best big boot and why was it based test?
>>
I expect a lot of Nash posting
>>
>>1890116

Cheap shot was pretty GOAT desu senpai
>>
>>1890116
big cass got a nice big boot
best wie boot grado
>>
bumping for my fellow mastodon enthusiasts
>>
File: Diesel Taker boot.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Diesel Taker boot.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>
I always marked out for a snake eyes followed by a big boot from taker.
>>
I always thought Taker did, then Nash. Test big boot was good but it didn't have the same impact as the other two above, Taker and Nash looked more imposing
>>
Billie Kay
/thread
>>
>>1890116
I agree, his charging big boot in 2001 was brilliant
>>
Why Test have that skinny foot
>>
Albert's bicycle kick was based, not quite a big boot though
>>
File: lukebestbigbootinthebusiness.webm (3MB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
lukebestbigbootinthebusiness.webm
3MB, 600x336px
>>1890116
its the GOAT harper.
>>
>>1890384
luke harper always looks like hes got swamp ass
>>
>>1890384
It's really sad how good this match was and how it was just instantly forgotten
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 320x240px
the GOAT big boot
>>
>>1890384
I like Luke Harper, but that boot was shit. Maybe it was Ziggler turning too quickly, but it looked like it had no impact.
>>
>>1890116
Charlotte
>>
Diesel
>>
>>1890608
was a mix of harper dropping his weight on the boot and not pushing himself forward and ziggler spinning out
>>
File: webm.webm (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
webm.webm
2MB, 480x272px
>>1890373
BASED
>>
Luke Harper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEKdT12ORO0
>>
>>1890955
Holy shit I think I'm just getting this. He's Brodie Lee because he looks like a huge Jason Lee, his brother, right?
>>
>>1890581
Jesus Shawn
>>
>>1890581
>there are actually people that dislike this match
>>
>>1890581
Was HBK even punished for this match?
>>
>>1890384

Based.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DEKdT12ORO0
>>
>>1891010
>punished for giving Hogan his best match in years
>>
>>1890841
How come nobody sells like this anymore?
>>
>>1891010
No, Shawn has always been a Vince guy.
On top of that Hogan deserved the overselling. Shawn was rightfully annoyed after Hogan decided not to do a second match where Shawn would win. Hogan also wanted Shawn to turn heel for the feud instead of a face/face match.

On top of making Hogan look incredibly ridiculous in a few spots it was actually a pretty good match, thanks to Shawn
>>
>>1890841
Underrated overall
>>
>>1891020
Holy shit he is massive
>>
>>1891127
Heel/face made the match better. Shawn knew face/face would make Hogan look like shit. HBK knows he is forever second fiddle to Hogan.
>>
>>1891510
>Shawn has a functioning family and didn't lose it all in a divorce with his dumb bimbo wife

Who really came out on top here?
>>
>>1891570
Hulk Hogan who is still more famous, richer and more beloved by the fans. And he doesn't have to cover his wonky eye with a baseball hat whenever he's on tv.
>>
>>1891577
Shawn was only a dick for half of his career and is more respected in the industry.

Shawn didn't politic during his second run. He always had Vince's ear for some reason and could of had more title reigns if he wanted to.

Hogan had to be in the spotlight and has never been an above average wrestler anytime in his career
>>
>>1891682
POO IN LOO
Yawn michaels is an irrelevant B player that was only ever enhancement talent to the real stars like Hogan, Bret and Austin

Vince threw him a bone > pun intended by letting him go over a real star like Bret once or twice and he repaid vince by giving him the worst title run of all time and record low ratings that still stand to this day

> only a dick for half his career
Kek
Good goy

> had vince's ear for some reason
Oh you
>>
>>1891682
Shawn pls
>>
>>1891682
>is more respected in the industry

For his in-ring work, sure. Meanwhile the only people who can say they are peers of Hulk Hogan are Austin and The Rock, if anybody else has anything to say about him it's probably either sour grapes or gushing marked out love.

>has never been an above average wrestler anytime in his career

He has been a top tier professional wrestler for 30+ years. Fuck outta here with your workrate bullshit, nobody connected with a crowd like Hogan, nobody drew more and got more people paid than Hogan. HBK owes his entire career to Hogan's work in the 80s, creating a business where guys like HBK could make a great living.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.