[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NXT Discussion Thread: TYE DOESN'T CRY SO PREPARE TO DIE BOBBY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: image-3-990x556.jpg (131KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image-3-990x556.jpg
131KB, 1200x675px
>Bobby Roode removed Samoa by defeating Sean Maluta of the CWC

Maluta is literally a CAW of an Uso model that somehow achieved sentience. Fucking heat vacuum is this man is. Either they pair this man w/ the Usos and make them a Trios Team or they make him a Perma-Jobber because this fucker is no star.

>Austin Aries and “The best of PWG” Roderick Strong defeated Tucker Knight (Beth Phoenix’s ex boyfriend) and Niko Bogojevic (Braun Strowman’s mildly more retarded looking long lost brother)

Niko and Tucker are legit The Modern Day Equivalent of The Shockmaster and Avalanche. They’re massive human beings who rampage people and probably make the mastodon lovers of /asp/ really hard.

>Danielle Kamella defeated Nikki Cross via Disqualification. Danielle has no wrestling training at all and is a former cheerleader for the Cardinals.

>Rich Swann and No Way Jose (The Modern Day Equivalent of Lethal Consequences) defeated Drew Gulak and Tony Nese (The Modern Day Equivalent of The Pitbulls)

Say what you will about the rebooted Cruiserweight Division, say what you will about the modern day WWE fan particularly the one that hangs about Full Sail; The Cruiserweights are way more over in NXT then they are on Raw...watching them getting dead silence on that fucking 3rd hour I just shake my head...just send these fuckers to NXT
>>
File: Anime tip.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Anime tip.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>NXT
>>
>>1889583

Literally make nxt its own brand. Stop this developmental meme when you have 4-6 huge contracts sitting in fullsail. Just make it the smark show and cut the 3rd hour off of raw.
>>
>>1889589

Best taping in months I was legit expecting their to be more bullshit but it finally chruned out something half decent

>>1889590

NXT is and always will be Hunter's vanity project
>>
No Way Jose is my favorite wrestler of all time.
>>
Tony Nese looks like a roided up penis version of Damien Sandow
>>
>>1889590
>4-6 huge contracts
Kek there are zero stars in NXT. Nakameme and S'mores Joe are only over with obese smarks. None of them are worth shit in the real world
>>
>>1889613

He's defiently the most over and successful guy in the Undercard. I feel like he qualifies for the Cruiserweight Championship.

>>1889619

Vince apparently likes his physique.
>>
>>1889629
Joe is great faggot. Despite that he will be on the main roster soon and NXT will be back in the shitter.
>>
>>1889629

WWE has zero stars in general don't pin that shit on NXT

oh wait Carter is hear to talk about how Roman is the only solution

KYS
>>
>>1889637

Nakamura and Joe killing the undercard will never not be a good thing

The fans clapping gloriously to the demise of Murphy and Blake was a thing of beauty
>>
>>1889634
I think NWJ is too big to be a cruiserweight. He is quite tall.
>>
>>1889643

Nah. Axel, Bo, Slater, Mojo, and Ryder all qualify and to the thousands of people who take the weight limit meme seriously need to stop using real logic to describe WWE

You should be able to tell off of memory not by bullshit statistics
>>
>>1889642
I loved the whole Dan Matha thing. They spent weeks hyping him up and then he immediately gets squashed by Joe. Had me in tears.
>>
>>1889629

I didn't mean 4-6 stars. I meant that they are 4-6 people being paid a lot of money to be on """developmental"""" which makes zero sense. Honestly at this point i am starting to doubt if gookamora is ever going to get called up.
>>
>>1889648

I'm still upset about that

I at least wanted to see what this guy could do.
>>
File: really fat male.jpg (27KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
really fat male.jpg
27KB, 599x337px
>>1889637
>Joe is great
>>
>>1889651

He's not and if he is he sure as fuck is not going to Raw and neither is Aries

Joe and Roode are going to Raw.
>>
>>1889651
I doubt any of them are getting paid that much besides Nakamura and maybe Joe. Aries and Roode are C+ players
>>
>>1889656

Either your mad that Tyson Kidd's neck got broken by Joe in a freak accident or you think Roman's Samoan semen tastes better then all the other dick you eat carter
>>
>>1889658

Dude

Most of ROH, PWG, and CZW are on NXT they're making the same degree of money the established undercard and midcard make on Raw

Pretty sure Oney and Gulak make 4-5 figure contracts
>>
>>1889638
>Bringing up Roman randomly
>>
>>1889665

Why else would you start a conversation with

>Lel NXMeme
>Fedora post
>No one on NXT is a draw

We know its you Carter
>>
>>1889663

>4-5 figures
jesus I hope not. Again I am not a le insider, but I can guess joe and roodes is pulling at least 6 figures maybe more. On top of that they don't need to even do the carney main roster schedule so they can bank that money.
>>
>>1889669
>carter
>nxmeme

Fucking newfag

>carter
>likes Roman

He's a fucking sethfag and hates Roman cause he's a fucking retard
>>
>>1889944

They're on the NXT House Show schedule which way more lax then the Smackdown/Raw touring schedule
>>
>>1889959

Really now?

This is news to me
>>
>>1889959
Hello newfag. Carter has been praising Roman for months. Of course this is ignoring the fact that he doesn't even post here anymore
>>
>>1890056

So Carter isn't changing his gimmick around to avoid his range ban?
>>
>>1890056
kill yourself carter. you never fucking left and even tried to force some shit billy gunn meme and some other boring indian bullshit that didnt get over. kys faggot spic
>>
>>1890066

He needs to do what now? The 3 following things

Name them
>>
>>1890080
>nashposting

nope, only you do that carter. fuck off. none of your forced shit gets over no matter how hard you samefag. how sad
>>
>>1890062
Doesn't matter if he is. He's dropped the trips and is now just another shitposter in a sea of shitposters. It's pointless to single him out anymore
>>
>>1890085

I'm not Carter and Carter wasn't the one who enforced that meme
>>
>>1890087

Read his IP's and range ban all of them
>>
>>1889583
You forgot Liv Morgan's atrocious promo
>>
I said Nikki Storm will become neckbeard smark attraction and awaken waifu fags who will try to force a general and take that comedy jobber midget seriously. You smarks have shit taste
>>
>>1890182

And her Amazingly shitty Robotic impression of said promo
>>
>>1890190

Says the ass pained Becky fag
>>
Roderick Strong seems like the most vanilla of midgets. His backstage only validated my opinion. What is it with 90% of RoH guys having literally no character.
>>
>>1891939

You're absolutely not wrong

Look up Mark Briscoe vs Roderick Strong Loser Gets Fired match and both of these men are the most vanilla of vanilla Babyface

And the crowd loves them both. Strong's best match was Strong vs Fish vs Ishii for the TV Championship
>>
Fuck off marky
>>
>>1891939
>90%

Show your working.

>>1892656
>Mark Briscoe
>vanilla

I don't even like him but you're retarded,
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.