[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does everyone think of HHHs 2002 and 2003 GOAT championship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

What does everyone think of HHHs 2002 and 2003 GOAT championship reigns?
>>
>>1888862
He was a big guy.
>>
18#
REIGN OF TERROR

worse than any of cenas runs if you like this shit youre probally 13
>>
I like when he made racist comments to Booker T then buried him

Literally /pol/ the wrestler
>>
>>1888862
Almost killed wrestling.
/thread
>>
Shit.
Couldn't stand the cunt as a kid.
>>
>>1888862
i worshipped him as a kid

definitely my personal goat reign
>>
>>1888890
But you're still 12. Don't use past tense.
>>
>>1888890
Nice man. I loved evolution
>>
I don't like Triple H and never really have because of his boring ass promos that always seemed to drag on, but he was very imitateable. I can't tell you how many times I sprayed water out of my mouth or hit my brothers with the pedigree on the trampoline. So not the major draw, but still a very important and necessary wrestler.
>>
>>1888862
WELL YOU SEE ANON
>>
>>1888877
Any video? I've been searching for that but couldn't find anything.
>>
Buried Alive DVD chronicling Triple H from his return to the mid 00s when?
>>
>>1888890
I liked him because of his Motörhead themes, and because he always had a high overall in every WWE game.
>>
>>1888877
Only on wrestling that storyline could fly. In every other media, Haitch would be humilliated as a racist bully. I think Haitch was right, people like Booker T can't be the guy, but it was too late for turning back
>>
Smarks who shit on triple H's wrestling career but love his "handle for the business" are the absolute worst kind of smarks. Also this reign is not as bad as everyone says it was, it was funny to watch Trips bury all the WCW wrestlers and the Shawn Michaels feud was GOAT and produced inarguably the best matches of the 2000s.
>>
>>1891182
Hi Hunter! Still trying to defend the fact that you killed wrestling?
>>
File: 1466515902726.jpg (196KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
1466515902726.jpg
196KB, 640x460px
https://youtu.be/-jfAy_8Ea9g

BTFO
>>
I had a big poster of him on my wall circa 2001. I'd stopped watching by 2003 I think so missed that reign. If you didn't like HHH as a kid you were a beta faggot.
>>
>>1888862
Steroids
>>
I got worked when Flair turned on RVD at Unforgiven 02 and helped Trips retain

What a fuckin mark I was
>>
>>1888862
lulz at the big gold belt resting on trips' dick
>>
His runs in 2002-2004 made the Big Belt the most valuable and illustrious that the top WWE championship has ever been. They say the man makes the belt, well IMO Triple H sure as shit made it the Alpha title.
>>
>>1888862
Would have put WWE out of business if it wasn't for SmackDown.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.