[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Sasha Banks Is Training To Add More Muscle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

> WWE RAW Women's Champion Sasha Banks has been training hard to put on more muscle, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, with the idea that it will make her more resilient.

> The Observer adds that this is related to Sasha's match with Charlotte inside Hell In a Cell later this month because the female Superstars feel they have to do something to make the match memorable, which likely means bigger spots than usual.

> We've noted how Vince McMahon reportedly feels that The Boss is too injury prone, once comparing her to Daniel Bryan. Vince has said on multiple occasions that he believes Sasha knows only one speed - all out.
>>
File: 2016-10-20_190918.jpg (40KB, 873x319px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-20_190918.jpg
40KB, 873x319px
Meanwhile the state of fucking Foley.
>>
>>1888754
>small fragile frame
>"I know, to make myself more injury prone I'll make myself heavier with more things to rip and tear"

What a fantastic idea I wish her all the best in her remaining months on this planet.

>>1888757
What an absolute cuckold
>>
What could "bigger spots" mean? The Cell is actually quite limited, the only big spot you can do is jump off it. Of course that won't happen but maybe she'll go halfway off through a table.
>>
File: PunkUnmasked_display_image.jpg (16KB, 350x279px) Image search: [Google]
PunkUnmasked_display_image.jpg
16KB, 350x279px
>>1888757
>This cuck already went back on his word
Pathetic
>>
>>1888762
They could do a through-the-roof bump.

When's the last time that happened?
>>
>>1888754
here hair looks reasonable in this image but it's might just be photoshop
>>
>>1888754
>wants to get stronger
>does some memeband resistance training

Maybe if she read the fucking sticky and did SS she would actually get some strength.

This is the same girl that wanted to be in the royal rumble. She is nothing but cancer for WWE and wrestling as a whole
>>
>>1888773
I hate this cunt and her virgin smark fans so fucking much

>hurr, I can be lyk da boyz 2!!!

Shut up and know your place, bitch.
>>
>Vince McMahon reportedly feels that The Boss is too injury prone, once comparing her to Daniel Bryan

what did based Vince mean by this?
>>
>>1888757
> TWEET POST TIME

> 1:09 A.M

What did foley m by this?
>>
>>1888779
It means shes a no draw like that manlet
>>
>1.6 million followers
What did the hardcore "legend" Michael F. Foley mean by this?
>>
>>1888758
She has a long way to go before she gets to the point where more muscle will make her injury prone. She's a twig right now.
>>
>>1888790
Sheamus has a huge Irish fanbase. Foley doesn't it. Its as simple.
>>
>>1888790

Like 1/3 of all followers on any celebrity account are fake.
>>
>>1888794
>implying she has a long way to go before snapping her neck in half in the ring
>>
File: IMG_1036.gif (483KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1036.gif
483KB, 785x757px
>>1888773
>He fell for the SS meme

Embarrassing
>>
>>1888754
what about the mic skill? whats she doing for that problem?
>>
Are we allowed to give steroids to horses?
>>
>>1888843
Nothing because she knows that her delusional fans don't care about that.
>>
>>1888844
Well Vince doesn't seem to like her very much so i'm gonna say no.
>>
>>1888767
Jumping off the cell onto pillows at ringside is much easier than breaking steel and falling right down on the ring mat.
>>
What happen to FOLEY?
>>
>Vince McMahon reportedly feels that The Boss is too injury prone

BASED VINNIE MAC.
He's here for us bros
Once the horse botches the entire match and anti-draws he will remove it and tell Cuck Foley to fuck off
>>
>>1888754
"I wanna make myself as ugly as possible"
>>
>>1888757
Can anyone explain what happened here?
>>
>>1888917
Somebody posted publicly some private dms with him regarding summer's push iirc
>>
>>1888754
Does she fail to realise that bone breaks pretty much the same no matter how big you are? Does she think this is going to give her a protective iron shell or something?
>>
>>1888754
>put on more muscle
>using elastic bands
Pick one.
>>
>>1888853
This goes for everything about her. Damn, must be nice being talentless yet considered a GOAT
>>
>>1888757
L M A O
>>
>>1888754
>Vince McMahon reportedly feels that The Boss is too injury prone [...] he believes Sasha knows only one speed - all out

Vince has too much shit thrown at him. He's a literal legend. When he dies, WWE truly dies.
>>
>>1888917

>>1876016
>>
File: taker.png (439KB, 492x693px) Image search: [Google]
taker.png
439KB, 492x693px
It's an episode in which aspies get triggered by women, they supposedly don't care about, are doing
>>
>>1888843
>>1888968
>>1888853

>Implying any single idiot on this roster has good mic skills

Bloody Goldberg sounds better than all of them combined.
>>
>>1888754

Getting stronger to be less brittle is a good idea. Effective weight training will make one's bones denser, one's connective tissues tougher, and one's joints more resistant to bending in ways they shouldn't. AND will even help prevent concussions if done correctly.

Of course, none of these clueless skanks, least of all Sasha, is going to be doing EFFECTIVE weight training, and will instead do babyweight, resistance band, meme-tier trendy bullshit.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.