[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAY YEAH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: the-revival-1.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
the-revival-1.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
SAY YEAH
>>
>>1887463
YEAH
What brand do you think they'll be moved too?
>>
>>1887503
Doesn't matter. They'll go over like a lead balloon no matter where. Which sucks because I'm a mark for them.
Except for:
The music ..."say yeah!" Cringeworthy
When they wear the righty whities
>>
>>1887524
Their matches with American Alpha & Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa were solid.
>>
ALL DAY ALL NIGHT
>>
>>1887503
Hopefully smackdown so they can form a stable with AJ and so they won't get buried on RAM by the old day
>>
>>1887503
Raw
>>
>>1887524
They are incredibly easy to get over on the main roster which means it's going to be even more pathetic when that somehow gets fucked up.
>>
>>1887566
>solid
That's a weird way of spelling "genuine moty contenders"
>>
>>1887503
Tna, after they get released
>>
>>1887792
>>1887791

They should honestly debut on Raw and win the tag titles the first time they challenge New Day. They'd be the perfect team to do it, and there'd be a huge amount of interest in that feud. But they'd have to win, because otherwise it'd just be the Club feud all over again.
>>
>>1887463
DUMMIES YEAH
>>
>>1888093
This. Stick them on RAW and move Gallows and Anderson to Smackdown.
>>
>>1887566
>solid

Are you sure you didn't mean 'one of the best tag team matches in recent history'?
>>
>>1887463
Literally who?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.