[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT Youtube wrestlers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
359KB, 1920x1080px
For the past 6 months I've been watching the Youtube clips of RAW and Smackdown instead the actual TV shows. This is the future of wrestling, especially when you have a PPV once a fortnight to get your fix of long form wrestling. It's the best way to consume wrestling.

Say what you want about him but Roman is the absolute GOAT of this format. The only things he is missing is promos. If WWE figure out how to monetize that audience he will be their top draw, no doubt. After half of year of consuming WWE this way, this is what I'd say are the critieria for being a GOAT youtube wrestler:

1. Strong facial expressions (They need to communicate a story in 3 minutes)
2. Crisp, impactful looking signature offense (Its the only part of the match thats featured)
3. A great look (They need to communicate character in 3 minutes)
4. Promos (Least important because the shortness of the clips allow them to mask mediocre promos with good editing)

My personal rankings are thus:

>God tier
Roman Reigns
>Great tier
Lesnar
Cena
AJ
Ambrose
Jericho
Rusev
>Good tier
Strowman
Wyatt
Miz
Big Cass
Sasha
Bayley
>Meh tier
Owens
Rollins
Big E
Finn
Charlotte
Becky
>Shit tier
Antonio "1 (one) facial expression" Cesaro
Dolph "Weakest finishers in the business" Ziggler
Sami "b..b..but you need to watch the full match to get my babyface in peril act" Zayn
>>
>>1887267
Austim
Fucking autism
>>
Based

Big

Dog
>>
huh?
>>
Op sounds like one of the people that try to say the Star Wars prequels are good because some retarded ring theory.
>>
File: ROHantidraws.png (1MB, 1246x735px) Image search: [Google]
ROHantidraws.png
1MB, 1246x735px
BASED BIG DOG

He even cut a fucking great promo this week and got cheered
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.