[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SMACKDOWN RATINGS PLUMMET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: 1461638186179.png (192KB, 478x322px) Image search: [Google]
1461638186179.png
192KB, 478x322px
>The ratings figures and viewership numbers are in for this week’s WWE SmackDown Live, and WWE’s Tuesday night broadcast saw a very slight decrease in their audience this week. The October 18 edition of SmackDown drew 2.405 million viewers according to Showbuzz Daily. Last week’s October 11 broadcast came in at 2.448 million viewers.

>WWE’s main competition Tuesday night on cable was the NLCS game between the Chicago Cubs and Los Angeles Dodgers that drew an audience of 6.494 million viewers. Overall, SmackDown was the sixth most-viewed show on cable television on Tuesday evening. The show was bested by the NLCS game, the ALCS game between the Cleveland Indians and Toronto Blue Jays, and several FOX News television shows (Hannity, O’Reilly, The Kelly File).

>In the 18-49 age group demographic, SmackDown finished second for the night (0.81) behind the NLCS game (1.89). We will update this post when the final cable broadcast rating for the show becomes available.

smarks BTFO
deanetty and ajetty failing to draw once again

even cena said fuck it and left without saying goodbye
>>
>>1887098
>slight decrease
>PLUMMET
Enjoy your womynz Heck in a Bubble match
>>
Jesus Christ get the title on Roman
>>
File: 1476845728717.png (111KB, 526x664px) Image search: [Google]
1476845728717.png
111KB, 526x664px
DELET THIS

SMACKDOWN IS THE A SHOW
>>
>>1887188
When he had the title shit still went down

Wwe is slowly decaying and it's sad to watch
>>
File: 1460092956651.jpg (33KB, 181x236px) Image search: [Google]
1460092956651.jpg
33KB, 181x236px
>pro wrestling will continue to lose relevance in your lifetime
>>
>>1887098
How many times more does Dean has to lose before being removed from the title picture?
>>
>>1887213
Eh, this things go on cycles, the same way the popularity of wrestling started to wane after the Hogan era, so it does now, but for a much longer period of time than the New Generation. Who is to know if in five years time someone stumbles into the next Attitude Era.
>>
That difference is negligible, rawtist.
>>
>>1887222
Never gonna happen again gramps. Sjws own the world now and forever
>>
>>1887098
Honestly I can't even meme about SD's ratings like I do with RAM's because it's a genuinely fun show so I don't care how many people view it.
>>
JBL was right, no chin=no ratings

Hopefully Aj beats Ambrose at SS so he can move onto Nakamura/Joe or whoever smackdown is getting before and after the Royal Rumble
>>
>>1887098
I never knew smackdown was getting those kinda ratings

Was honestly expecting low 1's
>>
>>1887241
Apparently the SS winner gets a choice of three guys from the other show.
I think they'd have SD win because the ME Scene is barren. They could populate it with uppercard guys from RAM like Sami, Cesaro and Rusev.
>>
Its Dean's fault no one wants to watch had he not interject himself into the match it would've been much better, even AJ said itself. Daniel Bryan is nothing but the Authority with Dean being his Rollins.
>>
>>1887251
>Daniel Bryan is nothing but the Authority with Dean being his Rollins.

You just said some stupid shit my man.
>>
Postseason baseball is actually interesting for once with no Yankees, Red Sox, Cardinals or Giants shitting things up, so it's not that surprising.
>>
>>1887251
Then how come ratings have lowered and lowered since he lost the belt?
>>
>making your champ look like a chump
>meme reddit man in the main event

That's what you get.
>>
File: Cheeky.png (357KB, 540x549px) Image search: [Google]
Cheeky.png
357KB, 540x549px
>>1887213
It's for the best.
>>
>>1887265
Deanetty is getting at least the same amount of screentime.
>>
>>1887259
Awful logic. Yankees games do a fuck ton better than 6m viewers.
>>
>Ratings drop and no one blames the meme wrestler being shoved in the main event.
>>
>>1887279
>Carter trying to bring the Deanetty meme back now that Jasethy memes are at an all time high

A HAHAHAHAHA

Also what you said doesn't make any sense
>>
File: Indians_Pepe.png (98KB, 335x375px) Image search: [Google]
Indians_Pepe.png
98KB, 335x375px
>>1887259
>mfw the Indians are going to World Series
>>
>tfw WWE is dying
>>
>>1887098
No, shit. This is the fault of that chinless faggot and all the faggots here who support him.
>>
I honestly believe this is more a symptom of people not giving a fuck about TV in general and not willing to spend 2 hours a week watching wrestling than it is catering to smarks or not having enough mastodons or whatever the fuck people complain about. The only things beating this are sports (always a draw) and Fox News, which has ratings bascially set in stone.
>>
Independent wrestling alumni at it again? When will this guy stop hiking up deserts like Bear Grylls and hot the fucking gym already?

2/3 of the Shield members were a mistake seriously.
>>
>>1887351

It's a combination of that and the fact that wrestling in any form has been a niche product for a while now.

They could have a product with all Mastodons and most people still wouldn't give a fuck about wrestling in 2016.
>>
>>1887098
>downies triggered
>completely BTFO
>STILL try to defend this

DISGUSTING
>>
Pathetic
Took the complete piss out of wrestling and still didn't draw a dime

At least arquette popped a rating
>>
>>1887098
Deanetty ratings poison killing smackdown now
>>
>>1887098
It's on James Ellsworth actually.
>>
>>1887250
The ME scene is fine. It's the mid-card that practically non-existent. There is Corbin and that's about it.
>>
>Memesworth killing the ratings
Should've brought Johnny Knockout instead of that no-chin loser
>>
>>1887098
JUST
>>
Sorry but after seeing all the hyperbole on Plebbit about how great the show is this is hilarious
>>
File: 1473643763888.png (101KB, 712x806px) Image search: [Google]
1473643763888.png
101KB, 712x806px
>>1887098
SMACKDOWNIES ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>43.000 viewers less
>Raw loses 100k a week because of Roman

lel
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.