[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was one of the greatest promos of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: goldberg-raw-screaming.jpg (33KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
goldberg-raw-screaming.jpg
33KB, 770x433px
This was one of the greatest promos of all time
>>
It was and smarks will cry about this. They'll go on to say how Owens is so over and how Neville needs a push.

Goldberg is THE drawer of dimes. Smarks are on suicide watch because their indie darling can't cut a promo and they never put one ass in a seat.
>>
>>1886938

Why do they love Neville? He's a promo nightmare, nobody can stand the Geordie accent, its the worst in England after the Scouse accent.
>>
File: IMG_0760.png (149KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0760.png
149KB, 625x626px
>>1886928
>>
>>1886928
18+
stop being gay.
>>
>>1886928
It was, never thought I'd be hyped for Goldberg.

Also his wife a milf
>>
>Calls out other wrestler like he means it
>Looks into camera while promoing
>Sounds like he means what he's saying
>masks lab tested copyrighted catchphrase, by only saying it once, and saying it with intensity

Promo's have become silly high-school drama level productions. It wasn't better 15 minutes ago because they were better actors, but because their personalities were huge and rather than talking to Tom Phillips they were talking to us, the audience. Enzo is a good promo, because he is one of few remnants of this style, his catchphrases work and he actually has one of those old school personalities that mask all other issues.

You're last >>> Sparklecrotch
>>
>>1887012
Smarkfag detected
>>
I dont know about best of all time but it was pretty damn good and put pretty much everyone else on the roster to shame
>>
Apart from the weird way he always keeps his thumb in his pocket, it was 5/5. Especially when he dropped the mic and his god tier WWE theme started playing.
>>
>>1886948
he is a great wrestlers but probably one of the most boring superstar in wwe
>>
>>1886938
Smarks are loving it you stupid idiot.

He cut a promo like new beta ''mastodons'' like Roman never will.
>>
This was the best promo in the last 5 years for sure. GOAT? No.
>>
Honestly haven't seen a promo like that in years. Got KO, Rollins, Ambrose low test faggots droning on and on and on. Fucking Finn Balor has a higher pitched voice than any Diva on the roster.
>>
No, it pretty much sucked, just seemed good because the previous three hours of Rawtism somehow sucked even more.
>>
>>1887378

Height, Weights, Whey , Sex in that order
>>
>>1886928
It UNIRONICALLY was. Based Goldberg comes from a time when wrestlers were MEN before anything else. For just a ten-minute promo, iwe were allowed to relive the late 90's again....a time when wrestlers were MEN who said what they meant and meant what they said. Goldberg was never that good of a talker, but the fact is he comes off as so real, he has IT. Even at this age, he is more believable than any of the flippy manlets or Seff "dude sparklecrotch lmao" Rollins or Fatass Kevin Fatass. Goldberg was like an old,grizzled noble warrior in his promo.
>>
>>1886928
Yes, it was quite a moment. I teared up a little bit because this is what wrestling can be when it's good. Which I hate because crying is for faggots.
>>
>>1886938
>Owens can't promo

stay wurkd anti-smarklet cucc
>>
>>1886928
>You're not just next. You're LAST

Goosebumps.

I was also caught off-guard when he suddenly turned away from the hard camera to talk directly into one of the cameras of the cameramen in the ring. You just don't see that anymore and it was a really awesome moment.
>>
>>1886928
no, it really wasn't at all
you probably also think that Punk's pipe bomb promo is one of the GOAT promos
>>
>>1886938
You know you could just say they drew, when add the dimes part you sound like a retarded 9 year old that can only communicate using memes you troglydite
>>
>>1886928
This
>>1886986
And this
>>
>>1886938
Agreed, imagine if smarks had their say, there would be no Brock or Goldberg
>>
seriously? one of the greatest of ALL TIME?
>>
File: 1464600926087.gif (677KB, 752x941px) Image search: [Google]
1464600926087.gif
677KB, 752x941px
>>1887156
>CIA POWER STANCE
>weird
fuck off you nigger
>>
>>1889104
Lesnar was hugely over with "smarks" less than a year into his original run.

18+
>>
>>1886928
How do you draw /asp/?

What makes someone a draw?

Why did Goldberg draw but Nash didn't?
>>
File: make noise.png (51KB, 664x470px) Image search: [Google]
make noise.png
51KB, 664x470px
>>1886928
>your reaction when big daddy goldberg started going around touching and kissing kids and even made a bee line to another kid that wasn't his son
>>
>>1887462
Despite how offensive and hyperbolic this message is, it's absolutely correct.
>>
>>1887462
You have to move on.
>>
>>1890374
he's doing that shit for the kids, he even said it and stated that all the time during interviews in the last 10 years
>>
>>1890370
nash was 1/3 the actual nwo. Pretty sure they caused some ratings, sold a few tshirts.
>>
>>1887850
He actually never said that.
He's very inconsistent, though.
>>
File: l.jpg (23KB, 297x383px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
23KB, 297x383px
>>1890370
Nash did draw though

18+
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.