[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is kinda interesting, what you think lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0813.jpg (114KB, 750x763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0813.jpg
114KB, 750x763px
This is kinda interesting, what you think lads?
>>
>>1886676
Tommy End is gonna be shit in WWE.
Best-case they're smart enough to use him as a silent killer for the CW Division.
>>
>>1886681
This, also dutch Illuminati hitman who kicks the fuck out of people doesn't sound like a gimmick that will click with casuals or Vince.
>>
File: IMG_1758.jpg (56KB, 720x925px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1758.jpg
56KB, 720x925px
>>1886676
>>1886681
>>1886692
Needs to be the Final Boss of NXT who kicks the likes of Nakamura and Joe up to the Main Roster.
Leader of SAnitY.
>>
File: IMG_0495.jpg (181KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0495.jpg
181KB, 500x251px
>>1886769
>implying Mememura will get any Pop on the main roster
>>
>>1886784
>Was getting chants in the main event of Mania.
>>
>>1886676
Big Damo is joining NXT isn't he?
>>
>>1886676
>what superstars have arrived?
Judging by the face in the upper left Andre the Giant is one of them.
>>
>>1886941
if andre the giant had a baby with fit finlay
>>
>>1886934
Got pep talk from Damo once at a wrasslin' seminar (don't do it anymore but that's stayed with me). Dude is fucking based.
>>
Looks vanilla as fuck
>>
>>1886784
He's gonna get a huge fucking pop dude I expect him in the RR and hopefully they let him show off his abilities
>>
I'll only get excited if the Bucks of Youth or Kenny Omega join
>>
>>1887258
Young Bucks already tried getting into the WWE, Booker T didn't like them during their tryout because they wouldn't shake his hand.
>>
>>1887263
Bit petty.
But if some young lads think they're hot shit and wouldn't shake the hand of a veteran like Booker I'd be pissed too.
>>
>>1887263
Fuck them cunts, they blocked me on twitter cause I called them the old cucks who should get off /b for 5 minutes.
>>
>>1886676
at least his mountain hag tattoo is cool
>>
>>1887616
>insult people on the Internet and mention 4chan
You actually thought they wouldn't block you?
>>1887263
It was kind of a shit thing to do
But there never going to WWE as they said many times
Everything that happens to Anderson and gallows just cements it
>>
>>1887307
if you look at the interviews it's Nigger T. that's butthurt about them. WWE keeps calling them but they feel they're doing well enough in Japan and indies and all the shit their friends in WWE are going through is probably going to keep them away for a while if not forever
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.