[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share stories of when you met a WWE "Superstar"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 25

File: image.jpg (36KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 300x232px
>be me
> 2nd grade
> 2000
> go around the school telling my friends "IM GOING TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW AT THE SPECTRUM!!!"
The Spectrum was a stadium in Philadelphia. They knocked it down in 2009 I think.
> my dad and I are pretty big fans and still are
> my dad and I walk into WaWa
For those that don't know what WaWa is it's a store they sell soda and other food
> hear a voice
> sounds familiar
> WHO THE FUCK DO I SEE?
> I SEE FUCKING TRIPLE H
> *marking intensifies*
> I was wearing a triple h shirt
> I shake his hand
> happiest moment of my life
> go to Raw have the time of my life
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWFgZz30-LA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SJCfrWNUKw
>>
I met Shawn Michaels at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Shawn Michaels shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big HBK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Shawn was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Shawn Michaels and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.
>>
>>1886666
>those digits
What the fuck. Heres your (You) faggot
>>
>>1886657
I've met HBK on many occasions since I used to live in San Antonio. I also met Jericho once at a restaurant near the arena.
>>
I once met the original Sin Cara eating in a street stall in Mexico City years ago, chill dude but a little clueless
>>
>>1886657
Paul, why are you on /asp/ making up stories about fans being happy to see you?
>>
>>1886688
WELL YOU SEE *breathing intensifies* I NEED TO * does the wierd thing that sounds like he's groaning* LOOK LIKE A BABYFACE *BREATHING GETS MORE INTENSE* AND ITS BEST FOR BUSINESS
>>
I saw Roman Reings at a grocery store in Colorado yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen boxes of pills in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the pill boxes and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying "BELEE DAT"
>>
>>1886697
Those weren't bad pills
Those weren't good pills
THOSE WERE THE PILLS
>>
I went to my local gym on the Monday afternoon before raw about a year ago and met Kofi who was buying a protein shake in his full new day sweats and bray wyatt who was getting dressed after his workout, and saw breeze leaving the locker room as I walked in but didn't react fast enough to say hi. Bray was nice, Kofi wasnt really.
>>
File: image.png (498KB, 497x451px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
498KB, 497x451px
>went to Chicago to visit senpaily
>stayed there a couple of days, did personal shit and things
>"okay, time to drive back home"
>"I should buy something to eat while on the road"
>go into some supermarket
>walk up and down the aisles, trying to decide what to get
>I see him
>"no fucking way, it can't be"
>it is
>CM FUCKING PUNK
>*marks out internally*
>I want to approach him, but I know how much of a dick the guy can be
>"I remember what he said on Colt's podcast, if I approach him in a polite and cool manner, he won't sperg out"
>Gather courage and walk up to him
>"Excuse me, Mr. Punk"
>He audibly says "Fuck"
>turns around to face me, with the fakest shit eating grin he can possibly mak
>"Excuse me, I was wondering if I could get a quick photo"
>With that grin, he looks around, this goes on for a good 30 seconds, which feel like forever
>If I didn't know better, I'd say he looks like he's tweaking or some shit
>We could've taken the damn photo and I could've fucked off by this point if he didn't insist in being such a dick
>he finally says "no" and walks away from me
>I say "okay, good luck in the UFC"
>The guy turns around and glares a hole through me
>"What the fuck did you just say to me?"
>"I just said good luck in the UFC, man. No need to get mad"
>"Mad? Mad? I'm mad? No, you're the one that got so mad at the fact that you didn't get you gay little picture that you felt the need to take a shot at my future pursuits. And you know what, I AM going to kick ass. I'm going to shove MY success in your face and in the face of anyone who doesn't believe I can hang in the octagon, I don't need your phony sacastic well wishes"
>He then storms the fuck out of the store
>I buy some beef jerky and drive home

You know what? Fuck Phil. I'm glad he got raped in front of everyone
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 285x177px)
image.jpg
13KB, 285x177px
I met Booker T at an NXT house show in 2012. Got a photo with him and he signed a poster that I bought at the venue. I asked him if he really liked Sin Cara because at the time he'd consistantly say that he was on his "Fave 5". He said, "Yeah, he just needs to learn English." A couple of the matches that night included:

>Mike Dalton (Tyler Breeze) & Trent Baretta def. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan (Pre-Wyatts)
>Leo Kruger def. Some guy who I forgot
>Mojo Rawley came out and cut a promo
>Briley Pierce was in action, forgot who he wrestled
>Roman Reigns in trunks beat Dante Dash
>Main event had Big E defeating Bo Dallas
>>
>>1886720
I feel like this could have happened
>>
>>1886657
High fived Ambrose after a match in Philly
That's about it
>>
>>1886657
I confused Batista at a house show in Cardiff in 2005

I was holding up a sign that said "Batista kicks butt" (i was 10) with a photo of a boot kicking an animated ass next to the writing.

He was posing to the fans on the top turnbuckle after his entrance and then he saw me holding up the sign and was making weird facial expressions and signalling confusion with his hands.

More or less it
>>
After the Royal Rumble in Pittsburgh I was in a bad mood (since Batista won) and headed to a bar called Olive or Twist.

Roman Reigns was there. This was when he was still a Shield-bro and got cheers since we thought he would take out Batista. So I go up to him to shake his hand.

He jumped when I said his name, then said "woah man, don't sneak up on a guy like that!". I told him he had a good performance and should have eliminated Batista, and he told me wrestling was fake and I should just go back home. At this point I realized he was really drunk. I asked for a quick picture to prove to my friends I met him, he said he charged 100 "smackers" for one. I just left.

I'll never forget that night because I saw how shitty he was way before anyone else.
>>
>>1886720
I doubt this happened but it's very believeable especially his reaction.
>>
File: IMG_0810.png (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0810.png
19KB, 499x499px
>>1886720
>this past again
>>
File: 1475961705945.jpg (67KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475961705945.jpg
67KB, 960x960px
>>1886666
>>
>Australia
>MCW show in Chinese restaurant, Paul London is ME
>his music hits
>after like 3 minutes he comes out of the kitchen in a space suit
>just walks around being cool for like 10 minutes
>sees me praising him just before he gets into ring (moving arms up and down like he's a god)
>comes over and does it to me, we both worship each other.
>he goes for a hi-10, I go for a lo-10
>reverse it
>finally hi-10 each other
>crowd goes wild

>after show
>sperg out on how I would be honored to train under him as pro wrestling was a serious option at that point in my life
>tells me that'd be cool, get some training here first then come to states
>forget to ask him to come smoke out the parking lot

Better than Raven
>>
File: IMG_0816.png (339KB, 646x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0816.png
339KB, 646x218px
>>1886657
Isn't Wawa a FUCKING gas station?
>>
>>1886765
I always knew he was a dickhead.
>>1886720
Did this actually happen or not OP? Don't pull our leg now.
>>
>>1886720
something phil might actually do lmao
>>
>>1886666
reddit fag alert fucking copypasta
>>
>>1886781
Both of these sound true to me, Especially Phil
>>
>>1886657
> i was wearing a triple h shirt
Said literally no one ever

At least make your fake made up story semi-interesting or believable next time you fucking melt
>>
>>1886657

>be me, teenage Ausfag circa 2000
>WCW comes to Australia for a couple of Nitro and Thunder tapings thanks in part to me and my friends begging some WCW lady called Sharon Sidello (still remember her name) through emails
>Nitro taping being done in my home city, nearly die of shock as I thought we'd be stuck with Thunder
>Meet friends beforehand and try to get backstage saying Sharon Sidello knows us--local guy at door has no idea who she is or how to contact her so we leave to seats
>Brother and I are 8 rows out, have signs confiscated because on camera side
>Make eye contact with Stevie Ray (who was commentating iirc)
>Meet Doug Dillinger, have photo of him giving my brother a choker hold
>Sting comes down from rafters
>Big Poppa Pump calls crowd "kangaroo fuckers" (or something of the like) after filming stops

Only wrestling event I've ever been to. Great night that I'll never forget desu
>>
>wait for wrestling event at your area
>Go to nearest Cracker Barrel
> Guaranteed to meet wrestlers

I tried this out and it worked
I met Orton and Edge there eating chicken back in their Rated RKO days. Real cool dudes. For some reason wrestlers love going to Cracker Barrel.
>>
>>1886780
Some locations have gas pumps but the old ones are just convince stores with a deli. They use to have great hoagies. I met Steve Coreno in one, no real story though.
>>
>>1886697
I don't even remember who this copy pasta was originally about but it still makes me laugh on my ass
>>
>2006
>I'm 6'7
>front row at a house show since I'd worked security there as a favor
>big show and kane come out
>talk shit to them
>big show tells me to get in the ring
>lol I've gone too far
>match ends
>show comes over to me and crosses his arms and starts laughing
>he walks away

That fuck is huge
>>
>>1886803
>nitro in 2000
jesus.
>>
>>1886848
Jay Cutler
>>
>be like 2007? Maybe 2008
>dunno cena was on top though
>house show in bumfuck ga
>small civic center so after the show people just go around the back amd watch all the wrestlers leave
>some acknowledge us most go out of their way to ignore us
>cena was main event so he comes out near last
>waves, talks to us, is friendly as fuck
>gets in his car and drives like 30 feet in the parking lot
>hops out of his car and starts hugging fans and signing autographs
>even the jobberest of jobbers are gone
>the undisputed top guy stays after for at least 30 minutes talking to us and shooting the shit before a 3 hour drive to atlanta

Even in the darkest times, he's always been BMJ to me
>>
>>1886827
>i ask scott where he wanted to eat
>>CRACKER BARREL?!
>>
>>1886803
>>1886860

Some facts from that tour taken from "The Stupitiy of WCW"

>WCW's tour of Australia at the back end of 2000 was largely a success. It should have been very profitable. However, WCW signed a deal with Australian promoters to buy back any seats that didn't sell. The whole tour, including house shows and Thunder sold out and yet WCW still ended up paying $400,000 because the deal they signed included WCW paying for any seats that could not be used due to TV production equipment.

>Juventud Guerrera was (rightly) fired after the Australian tour because he, in a drug-influenced moment of madness, took off his clothes and started screaming that he was going to kill himself in the middle of a hotel near the restaurant where many of the wrestlers were eating. He was eventually arrested and was lucky not to face criminal charges. What's funny is that WCW fired him but didn't tell him. Juvi didn't find out until some of his friends phoned him wishing him all the best after seeing the news on the internet.
>>
>>1886827
Cracker Barrel is fucking delicious!
>>
>>1886657
I met Scott Steiner at a Wawa near D.C. I couldn't believe how nice and gracious he was. He insisted we get a picture even though I hate taking them.

This was like a week after I met Eric Lindros and he was a huge douche. Never wanted to meet any of my heros again until Scott fucking Steiner made me believe there was good in the world of famous people.
>>
>>1886848
>>1886862
No, it was originally Aidan Gillen.
>>
>>1886885
Nah, it was Flylo.
>>
>>1886862
>>1886885
>>1886889

thanks anon
>>
>>1886881
Scott gets a bad rep because he actually knows how to be a menacing heel, but he's a nice fucking guy. My ex went to michigan u and he and his brother came there to talk about stuff. It was chill as fuck, and he's actually really knowledgable
>>
Went to Seth Rollins autograph signing two weeks ago in Chile, I brought a pic of his penis but I couldn't see him since everyone got loose and started looting.

Fucking savages, next time WWE comes to Chile I'll go directly to Sheraton.
>>
>>1886803
>Big Poppa Pump calls crowd "kangaroo fuckers" after filming stops
Based Steiner working the abbos
>>
Only met 2

>See Brock Lesnar at Luton airport in 2013
>No one bothering with him, he was drinking a coffee
>Walked up to him, said thanks for all the great matches and a stellar UFC run
>Looks at me, half smiles, looks at guy sitting at next table
>Guy sitting at table puts down newspaper and walks over to me, grabs me by the shoulder and kinda motions me to go away
>"Please don't bother Mr Lesnar kid"
>Walk away, turn around, Brock looks like he's angry with the guy he was with, can hear him talking in a pissy tone

>Met Rhyno at a house show in Aberdeen in 2004
>Nicest "celeb" I've ever met, shot the shit a little, he was in kayfabe the entire time boasting that the fake injury spot he pulled to get a Gore over Test was great and how Test deserved it for selling out
>Signed my Austin T-shirt saying something like "Get your dad to get you a real mans tshirt - Rhyno 04"
>>
>>1887021
>Signed my Austin T-shirt saying something like "Get your dad to get you a real mans tshirt - Rhyno 04"
Based Rhyno working old man Austin
>>
>>1886858
Yes he is

I sat front row at smackdown back when it was awful. Kane and Edge feud. Show walked around shaking hands after the dark match and all I could say was "y...you're smaller in person" but luckily he didn't hear me
>>
>>1886657
Pretty cool OP good to see Haitch being humble.
>>
>>1886827
It's consistently good and not terribly expensive. Literally the reasons why anyone goes there.
>>
>>1887021
I heard Lesnar usually vents his anger on his bodyguards whenever fans got the upper hand of talking to him
>>
>>1886864
That's why he's Vince's boy. The guy makes Hulk Hogan look like the biggest asswipe ever.
>>
>>1886657
>2000
>> I was wearing a triple h shirt

faggot
>>
Went to two house shows (Raw and Smackdown) back to back in Dublin with my dad when I was about eleven or twelve. He not only managed to get us in the same hotel as all the wrestlers, but on the same fucking floor as a few of them. Met a huge number of them. Great memories.

One of the best moments was when Rey Mysterio happened to walk by when I rang my mom to ask could I stay, my dad asked him if he could wait for a few minutes to sign the WWE belt I had and take a photo. Explained what was happening and Rey walked over and asked to talk to my mom. Gave him the phone, he put his arm around me and my dad took a photo while he was talking, still have them, might post some if you guys are interested, my face blocked of course.

Have a few more interesting stories, some with pictures to go along if any of you guys are interested.
>>
>>1886777
Raven?
>>
File: IMG_1765.png (672KB, 803x903px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1765.png
672KB, 803x903px
>>1887093
Sounds cool anon, I went to two WWE shows and one NXT one in Dublin and never got so lucky.
I even had to wait an hour outside the arena once for a Bus, didn't even see a single Wrestler.
>>
>>1887093
Would love to see them anon.
>>
Went to jake the snakes unspoken word tour, only like 10 people showed up so jake had conversations with everyone while he told stories and shit
>>
>>1887104
>tfw Jeb!'s 2020 run is just him beating everyone up with a bat while dressed up as Sting
Would mark/10

>>1887105
Give me a few minutes, gotta search through a couple of stuff to find them.

I messed up a little with that Rey story, didn't fully explain why I was ringing my mom. Meant that my dad asked if I wanted to go to the Smackdown too, bought the tickets in Dublin, needed to ask my mom when based Rey helped me out.
>>
>>1887093
do it
>>
File: IMG_1736.jpg (8KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1736.jpg
8KB, 165x115px
>>1887116
>TFW Only one show in Dublin in the spring
>It's RAM
>>
I met Jim Cornette and JJ a couple of years ago at some gfw event and sang kumbaya with them. Luke Gallows, Chris Masters, and Moose were all there shaking hands. I gave a bad macho impression to Gallows and he laughed. :)
>>
>>1887021
Brock just looks like the type of guy that thinks he's above everyone because he can throw a few swipes in 7 fights >>1886881
I always hear Scott is one of the nicest people ever
>>
Found them lads, first is based Rey, god looking at this brings up memories.
>tfw I had a version of the JUST hair.

>>1887123
I gotta go to another one someday, just to see how it compares to when I was younger.

>>1887121
Don't track me down pls.
>>
>>1887149
you delivered
good boy
you live another day
>>
>>1887149
based rey
>>
File: WIN_20161019_23_30_45_Pro.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161019_23_30_45_Pro.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
Second is Kane, you fuckers don't understand the size of this man till you meet him in person. Pretty cool guy as well. His hand felt like it took up my entire upper back when that picture was taken.
>>
File: WIN_20161019_23_41_22_Pro.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161019_23_41_22_Pro.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
Sorry got a bit distracted looking at the photos. Did meet Evan Bourne but this was when I fell asleep after Smackdown, He actually suggested the picture to my dad. It's probably my favourite of the pictures there.

Don't know if you guys care that much, but thanks for getting me to find these, makes me happy looking over them.
>>
>>1887194
thanks for sharing
>>
>>1887194
>>1887168
>>1887149
You dad sounds like a cool guy
>>
File: WIN_20161019_23_47_23_Pro.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161019_23_47_23_Pro.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
William Regal is next. Was the nicest fucking guy you could meet. Have a story about him. The night after Raw I was feeling pretty sick, but wanted to stay and meet all the wrestlers. Ended up getting sick in the bathroom by the pub. Walked out of the toilet and found Regal washing his hands. Asked if I was alright and all that stuff, went out and grabbed me a glass of water. I went up to bed after that, and later after my dad came back Regal knocked on the door to ask how I was feeling. Thanked him and he signed the belt, classy dude.

>>1887210
Haha yeah he is. Worked as a construction worker so he really must of saved up to take me on the trip.
>>
>>1887194
he went missing recently, but it ended up that he was just busted for weed in japan. wew
>>
>>1887226
still got the signed title? just curiosity lol
>>
>>1887149
Wow that's awesome anon, based Rey.
>>
>be me last week
>at SD in San Jose
>see bliss at restaurant
>take her home and fuck

Why didn't this happen last week. Going to the store to buy rope.
>>
I had sex with Alexa Bliss in a dream about a month ago.
>>
G.O.A.T Edge now, pretty sure he was feuding with Cena at the time, so he joked about the t-shirt, even zipped up my jacket while telling me to get a better t-shirt. Really lovely guy, talked a good bit.

>>1887233
Haha based Evan working the japs. Did he get thrown in jail, I imagine if it was just weed he got fined or something.

>>1887233
I do, but it's up in the attic somewhere, don't have the time to get it.

>>1887239
The funniest thing was that he had a really strong accent so it was hard to even understand what he was saying.
>>
>>1887264
Fug forgot to put in the image.
>>
File: WIN_20161020_00_08_02_Pro.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161020_00_08_02_Pro.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
The A Lister Miz, met him on my own in an elevator when I was going down. First wrestler I met so I was nervous as fuck. He talked to me first by asking to see the belt. He took it and slung it over his shoulder, giving that sly smile. Trying to remember what he said but it went along the lines of "You're going to see me with the real thing soon enough, wanna know why... Because I'm the Miz AND I'M AWESOOOOOOME!"

He made my day, who would of known he'd be my favourite in a couple years time. Saw him again and he gladly had a photo taken.
>>
>>1887226
Yeah, I always hear how much of a top lad Regal is, any time he scouts here or in the UK people say how friendly and receptive he is
>>
>>1887264
http://www.f4wonline.com/japan/matt-sydal-arrested-japan-cannabis-possesion-222731

it might go pretty bad for him actually lad
>>
>>1887299
I can see why, funnily enough In the show he got boo'd to fuck. Came out saying how he was disgusted that he had to be back in Ireland, big pop when Christian beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>1887226
what a gent.
>>
File: WIN_20161020_00_23_42_Pro.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161020_00_23_42_Pro.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
Tyson Kidd and Natalya. Were pretty cool, happy to autograph and stuff. Weird seeing them again. Only time I saw them though, so no cool story.

>tfw I got a kiss on the cheek from Natalya
>>
A quality thread on /asp/

Horrifying
>>
>>1887301
Fuck, hope he doesn't get locked up or anything, such a cool guy.
>>
>>1887093
>this guy is literally 18-
>pretty chill bloke

huh
>>
>>1886657
OP here, just forgot I have another story.
> be me
> 2007
> in bed
> hear my dad on the phone
> "anon won't be at school today..........he's really sick"
> dad takes me to train station
> him and me on train to New York
> What?.jpg
> go to Caroline's
> it's a comedy club in NY
> it's a book signing
> for Bret Hart: My Life In the Cartoon World of Wrestling
> greatbook.gif
> that day I got to meet Bret Hart and Jim Neinhart
I have the picture still. It's at my parents house
>
>>
File: WIN_20161020_00_33_09_Pro.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161020_00_33_09_Pro.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
Kelly Kelly, had a crush on her so meeting her was preddy gud. Pretty sure I met Mayrse as well, can't find a photo with her though, might be a few more around the place. She was lovely as well.

>>1887321
Just over 18 actually, this was back around 2010 or so. Just realised my dad never actually said to me wrestling was fake, let me believe it all until I figured it out myself.
>>
>>1887296
I'm so jealous of you dude. Holy shit.
>>
>>1886848
Ryan gosling
>>
File: WIN_20161020_00_45_27_Pro.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161020_00_45_27_Pro.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
The one, the only, John Cena. Pretty much what you always hear about him, really awesome guy. He was drunk when I met him though so he was slurring a bit, which in my opinion is pretty funny.

My dad and him actually ended up drinking at the bar till closing time. I had gone to bed by this time, but they chatted the whole night. My dad tried to convince BMJ to let him carry the champ on his shoulders, John wouldn't go for it though. Wonder if he would remember it even vaguely. He got boo'd so much that night because he was facing Sheamus in a title match for the main event. Won but cut a promo about how tough Sheamus is, and how amazing it was to see the crowd so behind him.

>>1887347
Haha never thought /asp/ would be the place I heard that from.
>>
File: WIN_20161020_00_56_23_Pro.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161020_00_56_23_Pro.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
Cody Rhodes, Pretty nice guy. Didn't like him at the time because he was part of Legacy with Ted Dibiase. Orton had broke away from them and they faced them both that night in a handicap match. Was a huge Orton fan so was delighted when he got the win.
>>
Last picture I have. Sheamus. He was my favourite at the time, and still is very high on my list. Was lovely, We went over and he spoke with us for a good few minutes. He also joked about the Cena shirt, and had a bit of fun with the belt, holding it on his shoulder and all that stuff.

For those of you that stuck around hope ye liked the pictures, brought back a lot of memories for me. Was a great way to past the time waiting for the debate.
>>
>>1886848
flying lotus
>>
>>1886657
My friends mom use to work at outback steakhouse back in 98, WWE was doing a RAW taping one city over and after the show a lot of guys went to outback for dinner. She was able to get autographs from a bunch of wrestlers including HHH and The Rock
>>
>>1887296
Based Mizia
>>
Around 10 years ago I was at the mall and on that day Randy Orton and Edge were signing autographs for a promotion. I was the only one in my group that knew who they were, I looked at the line and was like " Why would anyone wait in a long ass line just to meet Edge and Randy Orton". I caught a glimpse of them and remember that Randy Orton was really tall in person, but also very thin, and Edge really didn't really have a distinguishable look, I wouldn't notice it was him if their wasn't a sign. They seemed really nice though.
>>
>>1887314
>>1887296
>>1887271
18+ Cena man
>>
>>1886720
From any other guy it would be like "nice copy pasta", but with CM Punk every one wonder if it was true or not...it really goes to show that the guy is really a little shit.

glad he got bufuccked in the ufc
>>
I went to the Rock Bottom house show in box seats because of my moms rich friend. All I remember is seeing Val Venis' bare ass. Been a fan of him ever since
>>
>leave ECW house show
>smoke and joke in parking lot for 20 mins
>stop for gas on way home
>bam bam bigelow and lil spike are buying cans of chew

based
>>
File: meandcorny.jpg (94KB, 497x904px) Image search: [Google]
meandcorny.jpg
94KB, 497x904px
>>1887129
Found a couple of pics myself. Me, Corny, and JJ singing kumbaya.
>>
File: masterlock.jpg (100KB, 498x896px) Image search: [Google]
masterlock.jpg
100KB, 498x896px
>>1887643
>>smoke and joke in parking lot for 20 mins
>>
>>1887644
Whoops. Accidentally had some other post highlighted.
>>
Saw R truth at a resturant, came over to say hi. Saw him sitting with Kurt Hawkins just shook their hand n said I was a fan.
Met y2j at a book signing, he said he was happy to see "nice fit dudes", was super nice.
Saw Rtruth again a year later at my gym just asked how's it going, still friendly.
>>
File: 20160819_130101.jpg (1MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160819_130101.jpg
1MB, 4128x2322px
Met AJ Styles at some meet n greet bullshit. Ofc you only meet the guy for like 2 seconds, but I opened with some generic "what's going on AJ", and he responded with "y'know if you cut your hair a little, you could have soccer mom hair... too". It looked like he was afraid he might have offended someone who'd sperg, but he relaxed when I smiled and said "yeah man don't listen to them, the hair is ace." Basically said how its always in his eyes or his mouth when hes in-ring. Chill guy, signed and complimented my children's wallet. It was funny cause a kid with a Cena shirt went up to him and he loudly denounced him with a "C'MON MAN!"
>>
>>1887864
AJ genuinely seems like the nicest guy I've seen in behind the scenes segments and videos. Nice southern boy.
>>
>>1886980
>next time
>>
>>1887643
>>1887644
Why are you so afraid to post your face?
>>
>>1888072
2 pretty biffy baby. You post yours and I'll post mine.
>>
>>1886780

It was either Barret and Sheamus or Renee, Summer, and R Truth who went to Wawa in an episode of Ride Along.
>>
File: IMG_0259.png (174KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0259.png
174KB, 350x263px
>>1887123
>only one in belfast
>its RAM
>>
File: 1472515045306.jpg (58KB, 500x333px)
1472515045306.jpg
58KB, 500x333px
>>1886777
Based Londonetty
>>
>>1886680
maybe he needs to take a shower and have sex
>>
>>1886666
be careful Kevin Nash doesn't tear you
>>
>>1887148
But really tho. Why the fuck would Brock need a bodyguard?
>>
>>1887370
B M J

Fucking kek at your dad too.
>>
I met John Cena back in 2004 and I asked him if he could throw a freestyle diss on me because I was a fatty back then. He asked me again if I really wanted to and I got burned hard and the people behind me were like cheering him. He was like good sport bro, took a shitty picture with me and I met him again in a house show around 2015 and he was like "Hey I remember you, I did a shitty rap about you but honestly you looked way better than before. Okay we are both grown men so no hugging it out like".

Met Torrie Wilson around 2006, she was incredibly nice and down-to-earth and was """surprised""" that a random fan recognized her.

Met Jim Ross in a signing event in 2010-2011ish, can't remember but he sounded drunk.

The newer ones that I've encountered are Roman Reigns (who was an incredibly nice and chill dude), Big E (not that much different from his New Day persona, probably in character but he's less niggerish if you get what I mean), AJ Styles who is down-to-earth and humble as fuck and Bray Wyatt.

I've also encountered Paige and when I asked for a photo she immediately stuck her head near mine and was like "Ready?" and took multiple shots with different faces before giving me my phone back. She was too touchy for a female wrestler I must admit.
>>
File: 1474256242982.gif (2MB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
1474256242982.gif
2MB, 500x305px
>>1887149
>>1887168
>>1887194
>>1887226
>>1887271
>>1887296
>>1887314
What the fuck is wrong with your fingers, you disgusting mongoloid
>>
>>1886980
>Brought a picture of his penis
>"Fuckin savages"
>>
>>1887149
??? I thought nobody has seen his face before? How do you know that's him?
>>
>>1889067
>I thought nobody has seen his face before?

Did you just forget that 1999 and 2000 happened mate
>>
>>1888712
>I've also encountered Paige and when I asked for a photo she immediately stuck her head near mine and was like "Ready?" and took multiple shots with different faces before giving me my phone back.
This sounds cute for a weird reason
>>
>>1888712
If this is legit huge props to Cena remembering how a fucking fan looked 9 years ago
>>
>>1887630
I saw Val Venus at a strip club outside a military base in Arizona
>>
>>1886720
>actually believable

I dunno man I can't tell if this is legit or not
>>
>>1887168
This reminds me of that picture of Kane spreading open a ringrat
>>
I remember when I was younger RVD has his own comic shop in the mall I lived by. I would always go in there and looK the comics and action figures. One day my brother, my friend and I were in there looking at the shirts and my brother was just like "dood!" and pointed behind me. There he was, the while fucking show. I marked out, had my friend buy me a rvd shirt and I approached the living legend. He was super chill l, gave off those "dude weed" vibes. Got a signed shirt, shook the mans hand and left. I still have the shirt hanging in my closet. Back in 03, gud tymz m8
>>
>>1886980
>Next time
You had one shot and you blew it.
>>
>>1886864
John generally loves his job and the fact that he gets to make people happy. It's why turning him heel would be the saddest thing ever.
>>
>>1889192
Raw Live in Chile sold out two huge fucking shows two days in a row (it was just gonna be one show, but they had to add another date due to popular demand), they might come back just because of that. Last time I heard, Vince still preferred money over inconvenience.
>>
>>1886765
When you have people coming up to you all day every day like that eventually have to troll one or two of them.
>>
>2004-ish
>go to OVW house show in KY
>waiting outside in the hall for the show to start letting people in
>some of the wrestlers starting to show up
>Sylvain Grenier walks by and gives the nastiest look to myself and my friend slumped against the wall
>Maven asks us where the bathroom is
>later go to the bathroom and take a piss with Matt Morgan at the next urinal over

Good lord that man is huge. The largest human I've ever seen in person. Did not see his dick tho. We followed protocol.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.