[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was your guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: x240-ssG.jpg (30KB, 319x240px) Image search: [Google]
x240-ssG.jpg
30KB, 319x240px
Who was your guy?
>>
>>1885886
That time when HBK politicked backstage to go over Y2J, when Y2J should've been given the win to elevate his status to elite...
>>
>not remembering when based hbk saved a special olympian smack in the middle of his match with stone cold

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjnhx_steve-austin-vs-hbk-kotr-97_sport

At about 6:20
>>
>>1885892
Booker T & Jericho both should've won, they could've feuded over the WHC while Nash & HHH feuded over HBK's heart in their silly Kliq circlejerk.
>>
File: 1458771348341.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1458771348341.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>being a HBGay guy
>>
Hbgay is such a cancerous fucking shithead

>tanked ratings so hard wwe almost died
>psycho Sid shot the ratings way the fuck up, saved the company, and started the attitude era
>>
>>1885900
>psycho Sid shot the ratings way the fuck up, saved the company, and started the attitude era

Holy fuck, this is some next level delusion.
>>
>>1885895
Hunter was on his "I'm better than EVERY WCW champion" quest at that time, no way in he Booker T was ever going over. Only took ONE Pedigree to get the job done over Booker too, when every other Main Event tier match saw multiple finishers.
>> I remember an interview with Booker T some years back where he actually said that he knew he'd have to start at the bottom of WWE after the close of WCW, and expected to never capture a World Title ever again... Sad really.
>> Kek @ Clique Love Triangle too!!
>>
>>1885900
1997's Road to WrestleMania rated so low that it never got that bad again until the Royal Rumble was won by Romannetty.
>>
>>1885911
The worst part is the excuse for HHH going over (when he was running a racist heel gimmick no less) is that he needed to be kept strong for his Goldberg feud.

The feud that happened nearly ½-a-year later.
>>
>>1885911
>Hunter was on his "I'm better than EVERY WCW champion" quest at that time
He always is on that quest. Why do you think he went over Sting?
>>
>>1885924
Wow. Yeah OK, I didn't know that... And now the guy will literally inherit the company in a few years or so. Man, fuck Triple H (hunter has hemarroids) and his burial of what made WCW great. Where is that shovel gif??
>>
>>1885892
shut up nerd lol
>>
>>1885892
Nice making up stories. Jericho also should not have gone over.
>>
>>1885886
benoyt
>>
>>1885939
>>1885932
>>1885911
AJ burial when?
>>
>>1886077
AJ was never a champion in WCW.
>>
>>1886324
So that grants him amnesty from trips shovel?
>>
>>1885886
Y2J was and is my boy, but I was glad HBK went over.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.