[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it work if Bray was just the mouthpiece of Luke Harper,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: A+ comfort.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
A+ comfort.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
Would it work if Bray was just the mouthpiece of Luke Harper, who would then turn into an unstoppable, vicious heel?

Think Catrina and Mil Muertes. Basically the same, but instead of a great piece of ass you get a bearded fatass, who has paranormal skills and can actually cut a promo.

Give Harper a mask or shit and you'll have a legit main eventer.
>>
Why not just push both of them as main eventers?
>>
>>1885887
Cant see this happening withouth Luke turning on Bray
>>
>>1885936
If this split ever happens it should be Harper going face and feuding with the rest of The Wyatt Family to get to evil overlord Bray.
>>
How long is WWE gonna drag on Randy vs. Bray/Bray vs. Kane for? Can't we just hurry up and see the Wyatts lose the blow off match already?
>>
>>1886665
Until SS. Same as AJ/Dean. I'm betting those rumours of the winning brand getting to scoop three stars from the other are true.
When they do, they'll have a little more ME fodder to play with.
>>
>>1885862
Harper/Bray are going to be the Kane/Taker of this generation

They should let Rowan go solo and get a viking/nordic gimmick
>>
>>1885887
Because bray sucks solo
>>
>>1886678
It's not that he sucks.

He's quite good in the ring, but Harper is just miles ahead of him. And Brayy is a better promo than almost anyone on the roster, so it would just combine both of their best skills and it would work.

Besides, I just think there should be more wrestlers with managers in WWE.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.