[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am actually SEETHING at that main event last night. How can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

I am actually SEETHING at that main event last night.

How can you bury the WWE World Champion like that?

>joke jobber gets offense in and a near fall
>fucking Deanetty prancing about and interrupting with the mic all the time
>AJ does no moves

AJ is being made to look like a total chump out there. Fuck off Deanetty, Ellsworth and anyone who enjoyed that crap.
>>
>>1885741
It's a comedy bit you dork
>>
>>1885741
AJ controlled the entire match. Ellsworth was made to look like the reluctant hero. The only reason Ellsworth got offense in was to show AJs lack of self control, and to have people buy into Ambrose.
>>
>>1885741
The real problem is they're making Deanetty look strong.

AJ is ALWAYS being the butt of his joke e.g. stuck on the top rope, and AJ can't pin him CLEAN.
>>
They're using Ellsworth to get AJ Styles heat and ensure Dean Ambrose doesn't get booed.
>>
member Zach Mcgowan? Who is worse him or Ellesworth?
>>
File: ajsface.jpg (73KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
ajsface.jpg
73KB, 620x465px
>>1885763
>be one-legged
>get killed by Brock Lesnar after sympathy run gasses
>>
>anti bullying company incessantly mocks a guy for his physical disability
>>
I like it, it's actually entertaining, which is what it's meant to be.
They obviously aren't taking themselves seriously, and using this as a build up to some big title match between AJ and Ambrose.
The real question is, what will happen to Ellsworth once this is all done with?
>>
>>1885750
They don't have anyone else now that Cena's gone, they have no choice.

the main eventers for smackdown are dogshit ambrose and BMAJ

People whined about the midcard but right now the main event is DOA, dean cannot carry main event feuds, this is known from his dogshit championship run.

smackdown will win at survivor series, they do not have enough guys not to at this stage.
>>
File: 1475488803624.jpg (64KB, 1176x612px) Image search: [Google]
1475488803624.jpg
64KB, 1176x612px
>>1885766
>AJ's face on that graphic
>>
>got a near fall on AJ after Sweet Chin Music

My fucking sides
>>
File: Actually.png (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Actually.png
24KB, 200x200px
>>1886299
>No Chin Music
>>
>Over a month until Survivor Series
>Need to kill time
>Use something that's over to get some laughs and have some fun.
>AJ and Dean are clearly having the time of their lives.
>AJ is probably going to completely destroy Ellsworth next week.
>Dean is being built back up from that disaster of a Ziggler feud.
Literally what is the problem?
>>
AJ's promo on Talking Smack was fucking amazing. He basically reiterated the points in the OP.
>>
>>1886305
if you liked dean going in he's probably entertaining.

If, like me, you didn't, it's very grating.
>>
>>1886305
Exactly, you get it. This is the most entertained I've been in a while.
>>
>>1886302
My bad, you're right

2bh this is better than women main eventing, at least it's funny
>>
>>1886308
Fair enough. Dean is basically my favorite guy in the company, so yeah, I'm eating this shit up with a spoon.
>>
Personally I'm just finding it goddamn refreshing that when something gets over, SmackDown will actually jump on it.
>>
Dirty deeds is such a shit move, Nikki Bella has a more convincing finisher.
>>
>>1886314
yeah, I don't like him.

I only got back into wrestling around wrestlemania so all of his matches to date have either been ok (due to AJ styles or seth and roman) or awful.

the crowd pops huge for him and I really don't get it, for 6 months he's just shat in their laps and they really seem to enjoy it.

Each to their own though, like I said I don't get it, obviously a lot of people enjoy his wackiness.
>>
>>1886308
>>1886314
I think the greater issue is that it seemed like Dean was serious-ing up and dipping back into Moxley mode prior to Clash of Champs but now he's right back to being a wacky clown.
>>
>>1886337
side question ( because you mentioned the Jon Moxley name), why does CZW's commentator sound like a 12 year old dubbing over tapes for youtube?
>>
>>1886337
I just don't see why we can't have both comedy Dean and serious if-you-fuck-me-I-will-destroy-you Dean. Like I said, we're just killing time until Survivor Series, which is over a month away. Personally, I think when he switches from comedy to serious on a dime, it strengthens the impact.
>>
>>1886361
Probably because they mutually undermine each other.

I miss that I'M GONNA KILL YOU, SETH guy.
>>
No joking - this storyline saved my life.

My wife cheated on me back in May, the divorce was painful and a lot of hateful comments were thrown my way. I got full custody of my kids, but it's hard being a single father, and my self confidence has been at an all time low.

A few weeks ago my ex wife burnt down the house. Insurance will pay for everything, but my kids and I are living in a motel until we can find permanent residence. I had some dark nights, times I considered suicide and making it look like an accident, so my kids would get the life insurance money and a fresh start.

Last night I watched an ordinary man get a chance at the WWE title. My youngest daughter held my hand during the match and told me I was her hero.

Thanks Smackdown, you've shown me that life is worth living.
>>
Loved how Dean marked the fuck out for that No Chin Music.
>>
>>1886379
This isn't funny.
>>
>>1886335
>DDT is bad
Fucking kids these days holy shit
>>
>>1886379
>and making it look like an accident, so my kids would get the life insurance money and a fresh start.
1) The insurance company would find out, because insurance companies will do everything in their power to not pay out on a policy. Your kids would get nothing.
2) You would've traumatized your kids beyond belief when it became apparent you killed yourself. Would've fucked them up for the rest of their lives.

Get some help as soon as possible, m8, those kind of thoughts don't just go away.
>>
>>1886390
He didn't say that.
Dirty Deeds is shit, though. Dean doesn't do it well.
>>
>>1886393
Its the people that take it, they all take it on their knees like kane
Foley's used to be god tier
>>
>>1886393
I get you don't like the guy but hating on a ddt? C'mon son.
>>
>>1886401
I actually like Dean, he has been based since going to SD.
I just think his finisher's shit. It's just a super-safe DDT. DDT's are some of the worst moves when you overly-safe them.
Randy's are good.
>>
>>1886401
It's a shit finisher. okay for a signature but its weak as fuck for a finisher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLpFwC9YhDc

nice one 22 seconds in. if you think dirty deeds is better than you're just a stupid idiot.
>>
>>1886404
>Randy's draping DDT to Brock
Kino.
>>
>>1886405
jesus the state of some of these. but if you want to cherry pick then 2:25 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhuE-GILmVM
>>
>>1886408
I admire Haitch for always selling these like a gunshot to the face.
>>
>>1886408
it's nice, I just prefer having to lift them up from their waist instead of just swinging really fast the way The Rock used to.
>>
>>1885750
>The real problem is they're making Deanetty look strong.
This
>>
WWE is literally unable to let a meme go before running it into the ground.
>>
>>1885741
>no fun zone
>>
>>1885741
It's fake wrestling you fucking autist. Stop taking it so seriously
>>
>>1886365
This

The feud with Seth post Shield break up was great and Ambrose was white fucking hot during that
>>
>four more SDLs before Survivor Series
>four more episodes of LE WACKY MAN HIJINX XD
>>
Wrestling is about having fun, if you can't have fun watching wrestling you shouldn't be watching in the first place
>>
>>1886365
I don't think they do.
He can be comedic with stuff like Ellsworth, for the purpose of worming his way under people's skin.
Then, when Ellsworth is gone (say after next week when AJ obliterates him), Dean seriouses up and goes from wacky to insane.
It's about shifting him between modes feasibly and with proper motivation.
>>
>>1885741
>t. Jim Cornette
>>
>>1885741
>Doesn't get the 'E' in "WWE".
>>
>>1886725
You can have fun, just don't devalue the championship in the process. And don't bury your top guy to put over drug addict Cuckbrose.
>>
>>1886379
is this a joke around because i really want to believe i live in a world where fathers actually occasionally get custody but then again if they're beta and suicidal maybe i don't want to believe
>>
>>1886379
Seek help... seriously... no joke senpai :^(
>>
>>1886307

It really feels weird that AJ despite being the heel in this storyline is not the one getting screwed.

Is this some built-up to something related to Daniel Bryan? First it was Miz calling him out for being a coward and now it keeps treating the SDL champion like shit (with again being called out but this time by AJ). Even Teddy Long knew when to stop messing with the good guy or the bad guy.
>>
WWE is a comedy wrestling company like Chikara or DDT. Maybe you would enjoy NJPW on AXS?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.