[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you really give a fuck about this old jew or are you only memeing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: goldberger.jpg (40KB, 742x395px) Image search: [Google]
goldberger.jpg
40KB, 742x395px
do you really give a fuck about this old jew or are you only memeing?
>>
Grow up.
>>
>>1885367

Have sex
>>
>>1885367
I think his match is going to be ass just like his last one but he's apparently doing it for his wifes son, so that's kind of sweet of him. Hope he makes some good memories.
>>
>>1885367
18+
>>
>>1885367
Lose weight
>>
>>1885367
I was hyped but then I saw how fucking old he is
>>
>>1885367
I don't want to see based bill get squashed
>>
>>1885502
He literally looks the same
>>
>>1885367
He's the only real badass in wwe other than Brock, so I love it, yeah I know he ain't an mma fighter, fact is the guy has presence and is a badass, finally watched raw since the punk beat down thanks to goldberg
>>
>>1885367

t.edgy 14 year old who feels left out cause he wasn't alive to watch WCW
>>
lmao so many butthurt goldcuck fanbois,oh and btw
3moves
m
o
v
e
s
>>
File: 1469600080099.jpg (65KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469600080099.jpg
65KB, 480x640px
>>1885585
>3moves
>>
File: Vince2.png (163KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
Vince2.png
163KB, 400x298px
>>1885585
>>
>>1885588
memes dont make goldberg any more varied of a wrestler.
>>
>>1885590
>calls something a meme then says goldberg has 3 moves

watch his match vs DDP at Halloween Havoc or Steiner at Fall Brawl, and also turn 18
>>
>>1885585
>having more than 3 moves
Spot monkey Indy shitter detected
>>
>>1885585

You type like a 16 year old.

>He was 4 when Goldberg had his last match in WWE

Sad!
>>
>>1885367
goldberg transcended being a jew a long time ago

the disembodied jew is an outside agent to subvert western values and mores by exploiting influence and wealth dating back to 12th century papal laws

goldberg kicks ass and gives toys to poor kids

he's the fucking man

it's like niggers. not all black people suck, far from it in fact but fuck niggers. not even blacks want to be associated with them.
>>
>>1885602
Its cool that he gives toys to kids and seems like a cool guy but hes not a good wrestler.
>>
>>1885367

The only people who I can imagine would be disgruntled by GOATBERG's based return and promo are:

1)Bret Hart
2)Underage obese smarks

So which one are you?
>>
>>1885608
never said he was a good wrestler, my favorite goldberg matches are the one where he gets schooled by good workers. Bret himself has said it's a shame Goldberg ended his career because people hate him for that and he's actually one of the best people he's met in wrestling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dnCnvet_iA

fav goldberg match, in fact one of my favorite matches of all time. The commentary, the circumstances, where they both were on the card, it's all great. Your get a glimpse into how psychology and chain wrestling works against a guy who had no idea how any of it operates but he tries. He tries so hard. If Brock is the brilliant wrestler who doesn't give a shit, Goldberg is the shitty wrestler who love the business and always tries to put it over.
>>
>>1885610
Bret is friends with jewberg
>>
>>1885644
>arn
>gain height

you mean weight?
>>
He was by far my favorite wrestler as a kid so I'm looking forward to the match even though I have no real expectations considering the last time they fought (and the fact said last time was over a decade ago.)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.