[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucking sad is it that TNA is about to die still pushing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

> Drew Galloway
> Aron Rex
> Cody

Last three guys that were being pushed.

Till death, TNA was determined to push Ex-WWE over home grown talents. This is a cruel end for the company.
>>
Their champion is a guy who was in NXT for like two minutes
>>
>>1883511
The WWE guys are the company's biggest draws. Any three of the names you listed would be a better World Champion than Eddie Edwards. Who would honestly pay money to watch Eddie in the main event?
>>
>>1883528
Pushing Ex-WWE names over TNA originals is what led to this state of the company in the first place. It was one of the biggest reasons for TNA's downfall.

And WCW's downfall for that matter.
>>
>>1883538
Except Eddie isn't a TNA original.
>>
>>1883538
>And WCW's downfall for that matter
The entire reason that WCW beat WWF for 2 years in the ratings was because of 3 ex-WWF names.

WCW's downfall came because of a lack of creative direction and the AOL/Time Warner merge, nothing more. Infact, WCW was picking up again right around the time it ended, who knows what could've happened had AOL/Time Warner not merged.
>>
File: batemannxt.jpg (18KB, 686x384px) Image search: [Google]
batemannxt.jpg
18KB, 686x384px
>>1883527
he was in 3 incarnations of NXT and was in FCW for 3-4 years and also had matches on raw and smackdown as bryans rookie.
>>
>>1883511
Drew Galloway has been awesome since he left WWE, and Cody is only in TNA for one programme
>>
>>1883511
Aron Rex and Cody aren't even really signed to TNA, they just get paid per appearances.

It's a shame, I feel like they were actually on a resurgence what with what Matt Hardy has been doing, I never watched TNA but man there's been a lot of interest being generated from them lately.

Seems like the Dixie is stupid meme was true
>>
>>1884300
That's why I say it's stupid for them to put the belt on Eddie Edwards, he's a good talent but he's not going to bring in ticket sales in their most desperate hour. Matt Hardy is their biggest draw and his chants are even being used in WWE shows. They should give it back to him.
>>
>>1884564
TNA tickets are free anyway
>>
>>1883568
Are you fucking retarded, you fucking retard?

I was talking about Eddie Edwards. The current TNA World Heavyweight Champion.
>>
Drew is great, you fucking pleb.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.