[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

abandon ship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: this kills the man with a plan.gif (953KB, 257x270px) Image search: [Google]
this kills the man with a plan.gif
953KB, 257x270px
>mfw literally everyone in the cruiserweight division except Kendrick is somehow still green as gooseshit and can't even cut a basic promo despite doing this professionally for years
>mfw Kendrick ran circles around them even when he was 23 and a rookie himself
Please end this, Vince. I can't take one more shoehorned video game reference. I just can't.
>>
>>1883490
Based Big Plan Brian carrying an entire divisision
>>
>>1883519

Divisision sounds cool
>>
The Cruiserweights have the exact same issue as the same of the roster though, heavily scripted promos. All that awkward cringey shit that comes from the scripts. It's fucking retarded to script a God damn wrestling promo.

Yes, not everyone is a natural on the mic, and it'd create a lot of Kalisto like moments where people fuck up under the pressure, but it'd be better than where we're at where there is almost no good promos now.

Jericho is on another level mic wise, but after that who is there? Owens can hold his own, but he's no Y2J.
>>
File: alexa-bliss.png (17KB, 217x209px) Image search: [Google]
alexa-bliss.png
17KB, 217x209px
>>1883490
>i'll go over with Megaman theme
>>
Punished Kendrick belongs on the main roster he could carry everyone else to decent matches and maybe grab the big belt at the end of his redemption story
>>
File: #dabbinyouniggaz.png (50KB, 174x200px) Image search: [Google]
#dabbinyouniggaz.png
50KB, 174x200px
>I'll get over by dabbing and being a le poorfag
>>
>>1884111
filipino audience mang
>>
>everybody in the Cruiserweight division is green

Are you some kind of moron?
>>
>>1885301
Read the rest of the sentence, you pathetic little retard.
>>
>>1885427
I read your whole post lad. It was somehow even dumber.
>>
>>1885710
What's dumb about it? The claim that people who have been wrestling professionally for 10+ years shouldn't be total fucking amateurs on the mic who can't even say two simple lines? The claim that the champion and the face of the budding division who's been doing this for eighteen years has no excuse for sounding like he's never picked up a microphone in his life? You're right, I'm dumb for expecting mic skills from wrestlers in the New Era. It's all about le work rate and le meltzer asterisks haha us smarks, am I right?
>>
>>1883490
No-one could make those cringey shit lines work unless you were already playing a cheesy villain character like Kendrick was.

The shit they have TJP say is fucking beyond ridiculous.
>>
>/asp/ hyped about cwc
>only now do they realize that it takes more than wrestling skills to be a star
Smarks are shit. This is why your shitty indie wrestlers will never be big.
>>
>>1885783
It takes presentation and good booking, something no-one gets on the main roster.
>>
>>1885779
Mic skills have nothing to do with being "green".

>the New Era

Does WWE even use this anymore?

>>1885783
You keep swingin' at those windmills Don.
>>
How the fuck is TJ not a comedy jobber

Fire and/or kill the writers
>>
>>1885956
The writers are the ones making him seem like one.

The CWC presented him like a star.

On RAW the cruiserweights are already being treated the same way as the NXT "Womyns Revolution", aka thrown into meaningless tag matches all the time as an afterthought
>>
>>1883490
Wow, a division spearheaded by TJ Perkins is flagging fast?
Who saw this coming? Oh, everyone with a fucking brain cell?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.