[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't they fire him and hire Steve Austin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: mick-foley-angry.jpg (26KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
mick-foley-angry.jpg
26KB, 600x300px
I used to love Foley, watched him since his Cactus Jack days in WCW when I was a kid. Over his brief period as GM so far, based on the things he tweets, the way he acts, and just the general "cucky" vibe he puts off, I now hate the guy.

I'm not comfortable hating Foley, idk what happened, I don't seem to be in the minority in thinking he's been terrible as GM either.

Why not just fire Foley and pay Steve to save Raw?

Who would you want to see replace Mick?
>>
Steve is too busy. Cuck foley has nothing going on in his life.
>>
I wouldn't want to see Steve do nothing but talking in the neutered way the WWE makes people talk now
>>
putting Foley and Steph together on the same show was an awful idea

Steph pushes wymen because she's a wyman and has 3 daughters

Foley pushes wymen because his daughter wants to work for WWE
>>
I don't think there's a man in wrestling I've lost more respect for than this fucking faggot.
>>
Just bring back Teddy Long

HOLLA HOLLA
>>
>>1883322
>endless tag matches
>Braun instead of Undertaker

I don't know how to feel
>>
>>1883330
That's basically how it is on RAW anyway right now.

Maybe if they actually went on to book people ONE ON ONE WIF DA BRAUNA it would actually be fun
>>
Oh boy what exactly did I miss this time? What did Foley do now to warrant everyone calling him an sjw cuck now?
>>
>>1883357
I think it's just everything he does on Raw and twitter, nothing substantially new
>>
>>1883316
>>
>>1883357
2 things:

1. Literally got worked by a 14 YEAR OLD and had to leave twitter because of it.

2. Apparently thinks he is actually the gm, so he said Sasha vs Charlotte would main event the next ppv. Problem is he did not have this backing from creative and had to backtrack on that
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 308x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 308x400px
How about they bring back the best Raw GM that's also named Steve?
>>
>>1883379

>So fucked up by CTE he actually he has the authority to book matches.
>>
They should have gotten Bischoff again. It was great
>>
No please, Steve Austin in the PG Era could be the last insult to the late 90's wrestling legacy.
>>
>>1883267

>Steve Austin becomes GM of Raw
>walks out and flips off the cameras
>chugs beers like he's dying of thirst
>beats Debra
>PG era is over, because Stone cold fuckin' says so.
>Vince has a stroke
>Stone Cold crashes Smackdown that same week to do a bit where he mocks Vince's ailment
>>
>>1883471
>USA cancels both shows
>>
>>1883487
>implying ratings wouldn't automatically become 3.5+
>>
>>1883365
I heard he's done nothing but shit up RAW which is a shame considering he was the face of the brand. So one would assume he'd know how to create lineups
>>1883379
Thanks for the info wasn't aware of either point. Sounds embarrassing for the guy I honestly thought he had full GM power......
>>
Steve would probably say no to a full time role as commissioner. He's pretty vocal on how much he hates what the current product is, and he wouldn't stand for shit like Stephanie belittling him every week. He knows that would destroy his character. Lastly, he likes the way things are now for him. He can hang out at his ranch all day hunting animals, and can record his weekly podcast without even leaving home. Why the fuck would he want to come back full time?
>>
>>1883307
Agreed Foley and Steph have awful chemistry as characters and probably as people. Its like watching a workplace orientation
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.