[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Dick Meltzer unearths another Lawsuit against TNA; Five Total!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: impactwon.jpg (10KB, 480x256px) Image search: [Google]
impactwon.jpg
10KB, 480x256px
> Source: Big Dick Meltzer

> Another lawsuit for unpaid bills against TNA Entertainment, filed over the summer, was by American Express Travel Related Services Company for unpaid bills.

> American Express filed suit in the Supreme Court in the state of New York on July 20th claiming nonpayment of $269,049.50 in travel related expenses.

> The claim is the company used their American Express Corporate account to charge various items and American Express was not paid.

> The claim is that the company agreed to payments on the receipt of monthly billing statements as well as to pay court costs if the case went to court.

> It claimed the agreement included that the defendants were to pay all reasonable costs when it came to American Express collecting the money owed, including finance charges and delinquency frees.

> The lawsuit asked for payment of the $269,049.50 as well all legal costs for having to go to court and rectify the bill.

Not sure what the fuck is "delinquency frees" though.
>>
Well
I'm not sure if wwe is going to buy them

If they do that's the perfect place to move cruiserweights too
>>
>>1882934
Delinquency fees are like late dues or dues that are charged if you don't abide by the contract if I'm not mistaken, senpai
>>
>>1882946
No one's going to buy TNA at this point. Not even corgan.

>>1882958
Thanks for the info anon.
>>
>>1882946
WWE won't buy them and assume all that debt, the tape library isn't worth that much to them. they'll just buy them from whoever does buy the company, or, in the more likely scenario no one does, bankruptcy court
>>
Just saw this comment on TNAMECCA:

> WWE has 15 lawsuits btw, tna has only 6.

Holy shit! These fucking marks man.
>>
>>1882973
Fucking retards. WWE might have more lawsuits against them, but none of them stem from borrowing money they couldn't pay back or essentialy writing bounced cheques.
>>
>>1882991
WWE is also significantly larger than 2 and a half times the size of TNA so TNA is actually winning the lawsuit ratings right now.
>>
>>1882973
kek
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.