[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE is long overdue for a large heel stable ala NWO from WCW.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: nwo.jpg (90KB, 603x402px) Image search: [Google]
nwo.jpg
90KB, 603x402px
WWE is long overdue for a large heel stable ala NWO from WCW.

They should have ran with this instead of the failed brand split.

They could've literally recycled the whole story from WCW's days (even to the extent of having a Sting type face character opposite them) and the ratings would be better than they are now.

You know I'm right.
>>
Let it be
John cena
And two TNA or NXT guys
>>
>>1882760
Cena slowly becomes obsessed with getting that record no. of titles. He cant get it done by playing fair. Decides to resort to less than clean methods. Bobby Roode and a popular TNA guy. TNA will all be free agents soon enough
>>
>>1882784
>tna guy
How about somebody...broken
>>
>>1882747
Could've been the Club, with AJ and Gallows/Gun bringing in new guys to fuck with the company. But nope, threw it all away, thanks WWE
>>
File: airguitar.gif (872KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
airguitar.gif
872KB, 500x238px
GOAT
>>
>>1882810
some who likes to.....erase? rub out? no thats not the word....
>>
>>1882784
Hell yes to Roode, that man is fucking based

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URNRTrpnT7g
>>
Just have Devitt revitalize the Bullet Club as a real threat. Maybe give the current two members a dirty weapon gimmick to power them up a bit and maybe recruit Stroman or Cas and have Enzo be a mouthpiece.
>>
>>1882821
Aj half the audience would have known but the club are literal who's that most of the audience wouldn't have known
>>
>>1882747
Should have been the Wyatt Family. They really should have been monster heels that didn't want gold, just wanted to rattle the foundations until the authority came crashing down. Interfering with title matches to just decimate the competitors, ignoring the rules of every match, conver5ing whoever they could and then throwing them aside. This should have gone on with another faction building on the side to try and stop them, possibly the bullet club who played just as dirty, but for different reasons. The authority in the middle trying to make sense of the chaos, but both sides having a mutual hatred for them, leaving them unable to control anything and moving well out of the spotlight.

Then possibly have some babyfaces like Cena, overpushed superman punchers like Reigns, them trying to recreate The SHIELD for one final attempt at stopping the shit going on. Could've been an entertaining cluster fuck, keeping big talents and names out of title pictures while giving a lot of people something to do.
>>
they would have made Roman Fails the hero of WWE thus ruining everything
>>
>>1882906
Yeah but with some actual wins, good writing and a little patience they could easily build up to a dominant stable.

Sadly the writers suck and it'll never happen
>>
>>1882961
I'd even go further.

When Cena and his club of superfriends beat the Wyatts have them be ten times shittier to the rest of the roster. Imposing even stricter rules under pretense of keeping order. Anyone who strays from their rules gets beaten mercilessly.

So its up to the original Wyatts to end it. Maybe with the help of some NXT callups
>>
AJ Styles, Anderson, Gallows and Bálor in The Club... Ambrose confronts they... and then John Cena joins and all they take control of SmackDown!
>>
Just have a triple heel turn with Cena, Roman, and Ambrose.
>Cena = Hogan
>Roman = Nash
>Ambrose = Hall
>>
>>1882747
The Club should have been that but Vince fucked them over.
>>
>>1882747
Hire the Bullet club weebs and buy out the name rights.

Add Dana, Charlotte and Nia Jax

run an AJ styles vs Finn Balor mutiny angle

run a split heel vs face womens division, Bullet Club vs Bayley Sasha and Emma (they're bringing her back as face I think)

Tag team war the young bucks vs gallows and anderson each team having picked a side, aj or Balor.

Kenny Omega does something too, idk fuck
>>
>>1883135

and then you call it what? The ShielF?
>>
>>1883201
s h i e l d

Without the letters seth says in their theme is HILD
>>
>>1883201
They'd hopefully call it something different I don't work for WWE rn
>>
>>1882810
Broken Matt is a faggot sideshow freak, noone would take any stable of his seriously, hes basically a slightly more comical Wyatt Family.

Cena,Lashley, and Samoa Joe are the only cprrect 3 to start a new NWO with
>>
>>1883135
>Romanetty and deanetty being in the same planet as Hall and Nash

Nash and Hall were waaaaaaaaay cooler than these two faggots. They had more charisma in their pinkies than these faggots have in their whole bodies
>>
>>1882784

Good for a double turn with aj turning face. Cena takes world title, Roode takes ic title, Samoa Joe takes universal title, Austin Aries takes US title.

>N
>W
>O
>>
File: 1454905859553.jpg (32KB, 247x353px) Image search: [Google]
1454905859553.jpg
32KB, 247x353px
>>1885131
>Hall and Nash
>Charisma
my fucking sides
>>
File: 1475626471250.jpg (17KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
1475626471250.jpg
17KB, 300x364px
>>1885278
>falling for bretcuck's lies
>>
File: Bo Rida.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Bo Rida.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>1885282
>falling for deancuck's lies
>>
>>1885278

It's past your bedtime, junior. This board is 18+ and you're grounded, kiddo.
>>
Mandatory reminder that The Authority angle has been running for over THREE years.

>>1885290
I always thought Nash was boring even as a Little Jimmy.

>-t. actually watched Nitro in the 90s
>>
>>1885282
>>1885290
have you ever fucking seen Scott Hall cut a promo? his best mic work is on par with Roman Reigns or Baron Corbin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0CmD3C9Al0
>>
>>1885297

Scott Hall cut what was debatably the best promo of all time when he first invaded wcw. If you were old enough to have seen it live you'd understand
>>
>>1885300
dude I am almost 30 years old, your mind is clouded by nostalgia. Hall and Nash looked badass which is why they seem so cool even now. but their mic work was literally Reigns tier. Nash is even worse than Hall, even his most recent big promo that /asp/ loves to quote (take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue) was poorly delivered and generally a terrible promo.
>>
>>1882747
You do remember that the NWO became a cancer in the locker room and for WCW right??
>>
>>1885300
"Let's look at the adjective"
>>
File: 1453080814478.jpg (84KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453080814478.jpg
84KB, 480x360px
>>1885338

...so scott hall is kevin nash now?
>>
>>1885300
>the best promo of all time when he first invaded wcw.

m8 c'mon.
>>
>>1885941

find a better one. let me guess, cuck phil's """"""""""pipebomb""""""""""
>>
>>1885943
Hard Times.

>le too many quotation marks meem

Oh, so this is what we're dealing with.
>>
>>1885945

hall's promo started an angle that changed the entire landscape of the business
>>
>>1885940
get btfo fatty
>>
>>1885951
The content of that promo was irrelevant you dipweed. Hall could've read excerpts from Mein Kampf and it would've gotten just as over.
>>
Bring back Kurt Angle to run a Face stable against Cena and the Heel stable. Shit would print money.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.